First Day of Love?

Mr. Angel Guard

 

Seulgi's POV:
 
I wake up early for my first day of school. I'm so excited because I will see Henry, my best friend. Since childhood, we always together even in special events. Today, last year of my high school era and college will welcome me.
 
I take a bath, wearing my new uniform and waiting my driver to pick up the car. Oh yeah. We're rich I mean my family is rich. My dad is a CEO of one of the powerful companies here in Korea. My mom is a civil engineer in the government. I'm their only child.
 
My driver brought my bag and placed it at the bag. I had hugs and kisses to my mom and dad and went inside the car. My driver drove me to Henry's house and I saw him sitting at the garden chair. He must be waiting for me.
 
Seul: Henry!
Hen: best friend!
 
He went to his mom and having a hug for her, waving goodbye to her. He ran to the car and went inside. Now, we will go to the school.
 
Seul: where's your dad?
Hen: he went overseas. You know, business trips.
 
Henry is a Chinese rich boy. Yup. His dad and my dad had a partnership for the company. They're best friends same as us.
 
Hen: are you excited for school?
Seul: yup.
Hen: always. So you will be a valedictorian of the school?
Seul: yah! I don't want to.
Hen: yah! You excel all the subjects last school year, then you will tell me that you don't want to?
Seul: I just don't want.
Hen: ok. Then, I will be?
Seul: yah!
 
We laugh until we notice that we're here at school. We went outside with our bags and walked to the building. We notice about the new guard in the school. He's handsome but I don't want him. He's too old for me.
 
 
 
Leeteuk's POV:
 
I stand at the school door while greeting all the students and teachers walking inside the building. I notice the two students walking and looking at me.
 
Seul: are you new here?
Teuk: yes.
Seul: hi! I'm Han Seulgi!
Hen: Henry Lau imnida.
Teuk: oh. Leeteuk imnida.
Seul: oohh. Special.
Teuk: special?
Seul: yup. Your name means special.
 
Oohh. I know now. Even in Purificacion, I didn't know my name meaning. Oh wait.
 
Teuk: oh? You must go to your room.
Hen: oh yeah! Thanks hyung!
Seul: nice meeting you!
Teuk: you as well.
Seul: see you soon.
 
I waved at them while they're walking inside. They are so kind. But where's the mission?
 
The class started and I just sat outside the building. Eunhyuk pokes me again and I just wave and talk to him.
 
 
 
Seulgi's POV:
 
The class started. Oh yeah. A little orientation because today is the first day. Suddenly, someone's is walking in front of the class. My heart keeps beating. I don't know why. Ms. Kim introduces a new student.
 
Ms. Kim: he is Lee Donghae. He will be your classmate for the whole year. Donghae, you may take a seat beside Ms. Han.
 
Me? Beside me?
He looks a seat and walks. He's so cool in walking. I guess, he's rich. He sits and his bag are placed at the side. Suddenly.
 
Hae: uhmm. Hi! I'm Donghae. Are you Ms. Han right?
 
I stare at him. His brunette hair, chocolate brown eyes, pointed nose, and his innocent smile. I can help it staring at him. Suddenly, Henry pokes me at the back.
 
Hen: yah! He asks you!
 
I look back at Donghae and he giggles at me. His laughter, so sweet.
 
Seul: ah I mean, yes. I'm Ms. Han. Han Seulgi.
Hae: wow! Cute name.
 
I blush and look down. Oh my gee! What's this feeling? A crush? Or love? I don't know!!