Matchmaker

Mr. Angel Guard

 

Seulgi's POV:
 
Recess time! Me and Henry went to the bench while eating our snacks. He's just trying to observe Donghae, he's at the classroom, eating also his snacks.
 
Hen: uhmm. What do you think about our new classmate?
Seul: who? Donghae?
Hen: yup! The East Sea~
Seul: he's fine.
Hen: he's handsome right?!
 
I widen my eyes as he said that! I suddenly cover my face, I think I'm blushing. Henry notices me.
 
Hen: why are you covering your face?
Seul: it's too-
Hen: why are you blushing? Aha! Do you like Fishy?
Seul: yah! Anio.
Hen: liar! I know you.
Seul: Henry!
Hen: hahaha! You like him~
 
While we're arguing, someone's approaching us. A girl with long orange hair, it's Jessica Jung;  cheerleader in our school. I really hate her because she's a .
 
Sica: yah nerdy girl! I can't believe that you are still my schoolmate for this school year!
Seul: really? I didn't notice.
Sica: what?
Seul: we have to go! Lets go Henry.
 
We ran back to the room while Jessica is shouting at us. Fool that girl!
 
 
Leeteuk's POV:
 
Eunhyuk talked to me about the mission. He said that my mission is to find a girl and match to her with the man of her dreams. So I will be a Cupid. But who is the girl?
 
Hyuk: ah hyung. The Supreme said, I will give this to you.
 
He gave me a photo and I surprised. It's Han Seulgi but why her?
 
Teuk: I know this girl! She's studying here.
Hyuk: oh. You're very lucky!
Teuk: but why her?
Hyuk: the Supreme observes her and that girl wants to fall in love with a guy. But hyung, she never experienced falling in love.
Teuk: sounds bad.
Hyuk: so you will be a matchmaker.
Teuk: I'll try.
 
What will Seulgi want a guy? Tall, dark, and handsome? Aish. This is so difficult.
 
 
Donghae's POV:
 
I went to the men's restroom to fix my hair. I suddenly remember Seulgi. She's so cute! I just feel affection to her. I want to be close with her but who is that guy always to go with her? Is he her boyfriend? No way.