Human

Mr. Angel Guard

 

Leeteuk's POV:
 
"Why am I here?"
 
I just run around the room but the nurse caught me. She keeps saying to me to calm down and so I did. 
 
Nurse: mister, I will get your medicine. Okay. Wait. I'll be back.
 
I nodded at her and she walked away. I still get over when my wings were gone. Is this the real special mission for me? Or the Supreme wants to punish me? My head... is aching. But someone's is poking at me. I look back and surprise.
 
Hyuk: hi hyung! Are you okay?
Teuk: Eunhyuk sshi!
 
I tried to hug him but my arms are passing out to him... Like a ghost. 
 
Hyuk: uhmm hyung. The Supreme said that you will never touch me unless you accomplish the mission.
Teuk: but you can poke me.
Hyuk: yeah. I can touch you. Just me.
 
I felt sad even I can't hug my friend because he's an angel and I'm now a human. Suddenly, the nurse went back to my room and give some medicine. 
 
Nurse: drink this and you can go. The doctor said that you have no fractures at your bones. He can't believe that you fell 30 feet and you have no breaks nor wounds. You're a miracle.
 
I choke while I'm taking the medicine. Really? Am I a miracle? So silly. 
 
Nurse: do you have any friends here to accompany you?
Teuk: I have.
 
I point to Eunhyuk but she seems looking at the window. Eunhyuk seems he's shaking his head and I just 'what?'
 
Nurse: ah. Your friend will fetch you here. Mister, I got to go back to infirmary. Nice meeting you and always drink your medicine. Ok?
 
I nodded as she smiles and walks away again. I look to Eunhyuk and ask.
 
Teuk: did she see you?
Hyuk: no. Hyung. I'm still an angel and humans can't see me except you.
Teuk: but why except me?
Hyuk: The Supreme explains everything to me about uhmm this. You have a special mission, I will be your guide, so that's it.
 
I frown and look at the ground. I feel so unfair after Eunhyuk explains everything about the conditions. I try to escape the hospital and it worked.
 
Hyuk: yah! You shouldn't do that again.
Teuk: I just want to go out.
 
I still wear a patient gown while walking and looking around me. So, this is Earth. So peaceful, but I smell stinks.
 
Hyuk: wow. Earth is very beautiful.
Teuk: but it stinks. How can this people treating like this?
Hyuk: ey. Hyung. Like our place, so fresh right?
Teuk: yah. You're shining and *frowns* you still have your wings.
Hyuk: really? The Supreme said I will shine bright like a diamond.
 
Suddenly, we stopped and heard a song coming from a girl listening to her phone.
 
"Shine bright like a diamond~~ Shine bright like a diamond~~"
 
I smirk at Eunhyuk and he feels embarrassed.
 
Teuk: shine bright like a diamond huh.
Hyuk: hyung.
 
We walked again at the park. Then, suddenly, someone's poking me. I look back and confused. A man with glasses hugged me.
 
???: hyung! Where have you been?
Teuk: who-
???: hyung, I've been looking at you in the hospital. Come, let's go home.
 
I look at him confuse. I look at Eunhyuk and he seems he has no idea about him. We went to the small house.
 
???: we're home!
Teuk: this is our house?
???: huh? Hyung? You know you should rest now.
Teuk: but-
???: no buts.
 
Suddenly, someone's is shouting at him. I guess he's looking for him.
 
"Yesung!"
 
Oh.. His name is Yesung. So he can sing?
 
Sung: hyung. Wait here .okay?
 
He goes out and talking to a friend. I lay down to the soft bed and staring at the ceiling. I'm thinking about the mission. But I can't feel so much excited about the mission, where's the mission by the way?
 
Yesung went inside and tell me that I will have a job as a school guard. Seriously, a school guard. Tomorrow is my first day of work, so I must be wake up early. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~
sorry! Late update!!