Inspiration

Mr. Angel Guard

 

Henry's POV:
 
I went to the dance studio to practice some moves for my audition. When I wait inside the room, I saw a familiar guy entering at another practice room. Is that Donghae?
 
I seek on him outside and he starts to dance. He dances very well. He has talents. Playing soccer and dancing. I will never to lose at him. I will be the best dancer. I will be Seulgi's boyfriend. Mark my words, Donghae.
 
I play the music and start dancing. I give every energy that I have, just to lose Donghae. For Seulgi...
 
After an hour, I pant heavily. My sweats starts to drop, but my energy never depleted. Suddenly, someone's is knocking a door. I open it and my trainer waves at me. He wants me to collaborate with a guy. But who? He called the guy and went to the door. I'm surprised, the guy that he called is Donghae. What? You're telling me to collaborate with him? But? Aish. Nevermind.
 
Hae: oh. Henry!
Hen: yeah, hi Donghae. So you want to collaborate me.
Hae: me? Ah no. My trainer wants me to collaborate with someone. I didn't know that it's you that he's talking about.
 
So I nodded at him. My trainer said that Donghae is a good dancer. But I'm the better dancer than him. I don't care. I look on my watch, it's already 4pm. Suddenly, someone's calling me at the hallway. I find that person, I look around and I saw her. It's Seulgi. My lovely girl, how come she here?!
 
 
Donghae's POV:
 
I'm so happy that I will collaborate with Henry. I will observe him if he loves Seulgi. I heard a scream around the hallway. I find and saw the most beautiful girl, Seulgi.
 
She walked closer to Henry and throws the towel on his face.
 
Seul: yah. Wipe your face. So disgusting!
 
I wave at her and she widens her eyes to me. I guess, she's surprised, because of I'm here at rehearsal room unexceptedly? I think.
 
Seul: Donghae oppa! Why are you here?
 
She's blushing! But why?
 
Hae: I'm just practicing my steps. Then my trainer called me to meet someone who will collaborate me.
Hen: and it's me.
Seul: wow! You guys are so perfect. Henry is a good dancer, I'm telling you. I didn't know that you're dancing.
Hae: oh. 
 
I scratch my head as my shyness. I can't expect that the girl I love says that. Suddenly, our trainer called us to start our dance lesson. Seulgi just sits on the chair outside, watching us. I become nervous. I want her to see me dancing, and I try my best to dance very well. I want to impress her.
 
 
Seulgi's POV:
Omo! Donghae and Henry will have a collaboration!! I'm so excited to see them dancing and they will show their dance to the audition. My bestfriend and my lover. Lover? Ah no no. I can't say that Donghae is my lover. We don't have a commitment. Uhmm, lets see. Crush? Uhuh. Maybe.
 
They start now to cope up their dance. Wow! Donghae is so good in dancing! Oh my. This guy that I admire... he's good in dancing and playing soccer. How can he do that? 
 
 
Donghae's POV:
We start dancing with music. I look at Henry's dance moves. He's so flexible, he can bend his back. How can he do that? He's so amazing! I look back and Seulgi is clapping her hands. I will never lose, I can do some dance routines. I do the break dance that no one can compare me. I saw Henry and Seulgi are dropping their jaws. They are amazed. We end up with staring. I stare at Henry's eyes, its look like, he's mad. I feel scared on him and suddenly I look down. I don't know why he stares at me madly. Am I doing something wrong to him? I can't remember.
 
When we walk outside, Seulgi ran to us and claps her hands.
 
Seul: wow! You guys are doing great. Donghae, I can't believe that you're doing... uhmm.. lifting your body using your arm!
Hae: ah. It's break dancing.
Seul: and you're moving uhmm some lifting and circle your body.
Hae: ohh. Is that your first time you see that?
Seul: ah yes.
 
She's blushing again. This girl is so dorky and innocent. I look at Henry, he's frowning, but why?
 
Hae: oh. I gotta go. I will finish my homework.
Seul: oh yeah.
Hae: ok. See you tomorrow! Henry, see you!
 
He just smiled. It's okay. I walked outside the dance studio with a smile on my face. I see my girl in my dreams. She's my inspiration to achieve my talents. I hope, that blushed face will say to me that "I like you Donghae."
 
 
Henry's POV:
 
Seul: did you see that? He's talking to me!
Hen: you're obviously blushing.
Seul: really? Omo!
Hen: it's okay. I hope he doesn't mind that.
Seul: uhmm okay. Did you enjoy dancing with him?
 
I crook my brows to her, thinking I'm gay. Of course not, I'm not gay. I'm a man, falling in love with this girl. I smile at her and she hugs my arm.
 
Seul: what do you want?
Hen: uhm. What?
Seul: what do you want to eat?
Hen: bulbogi!
Seul: okay. Lets go!
 
We walk outside the dance studio and looking for a restaurant. She's still hugging my arm not realizing. I feel lucky. I wish, if I confess to Seulgi that I love her, she will hugs my arm again forever.