Jealous Guys

Mr. Angel Guard

 

Seulgi's POV:
 
Dismissal time! time to go home! Henry told me that he will borrow a book from the library for our assignment. I just said to wait for him outside. I walk and sat at the bench, facing the soccer field. I watch the players' practice but I notice one guy at the side of the coach. Is that Donghae? He's wearing a simple white shirt, soccer shorts, and black sports shoes. He's so handsome. Omo. Why am I saying that?
 
It seems the coach pats Donghae and pushes him inside the field. Oh my! He will play! The game starts. Donghae kicks the ball while running to the goal. I stood up as he kicks again the ball and it goals! I shout and jump like a cheerdancer. "Yeah! Good job!" The coach claps and calls Donghae. I don't know what they're talking about but I really want to hear. After that, I saw Donghae's smile and bows to the coach. I guess, the coach chooses him as a new player of the team. He grabs his bag and runs happily. He goes here... Here?? Omo. I must hide somewhere. What am I going to do?
 
 
Donghae's POV:
 
Yes! I am now a soccer player!! I'm so happy!  I dream to become a soccer player, now my wish came true! The coach said that I will start my training tomorrow so I must go home early for the training. I grabbed my bag and ran outside the field when I notice the familiar girl sitting and reading her book. Is she hiding? Her face is almost covering the book. I look closer to the book and she seeks at me. Suddenly, she shocked and knelt down her knees.
 
Seul: please! Don't hurt me!
 
Oh? It's Ms. Han! Why is she doing here? I feel some butterfly kisses on my stomach. I don't know what is this.
 
Hae: uhmm. Why are you doing here, Ms. Han?
Seul: ahm.
Hae: I didn't hurt you. I can't hurt girls. Ahm. Stand up.
 
I let her grab my hand to stand her up. Wow! She has soft hands. I admire her now. She's just patting her knees.
 
Seul: I thought.
Hae: no. I can't. I promise.
Seul: ohh.
 
She's just looking on the ground. She can't glare or stare on my eyes. I guess she's so shy at me.
 
Hae: so, why are you doing here, Ms. Han?
Seul: ahm. Don't call me Ms. Han. Just Seulgi.
Hae: ohh. Sorry.
Seul: it's ok.
 
She smiled at me. Ohh. Her smile is so precious. Finally, she answers my question.
 
Seul: I just... waiting someone.
Hae: who?
Seul: Henry.
 
My heart is breaking when I heard his name. I feel sad.
 
Hae: ohh. Your boyfriend?
Seul: ha? anio. He's my best friend!
 
Best friend?? Yes! I have a chance! But best friends are possible to become lovers. I frowned and my heart is breaking again. She looked at me at confused face.
 
Seul: why?
Hae: huh? Nothing.
 
Suddenly, someone's shouting at Seulgi. I looked at him. I guess, he's Henry. I told to Seulgi that I will go home and she says goodbye and waves her hand at me. I felt happy slash sad. Aish. I walk and passes through to Henry. I can't say hi to him. I feel jealous on him. I just walk and notice that the driver waits for me. I went inside the car without looking at them. Poor heart.
 
 
Seulgi's POV:
 
I stare at Donghae while he walks to the gate. He looked down while walking. Why? Did I hurt him?
 
Henry walks towards me and asks.
 
Hen: why is he doing here?
Seul: I guess, he did try out for the soccer team.
Hen: oohh. Why is he sad?
Seul: I don't know. But awhile ago, he was happy. I guess, he was chosen by the coach as a new player.
Hen: ooh. By the way, I borrowed now a book. Lets go home.
Seul: ok.
 
We walk to the gate and went inside the car. His face is stamping on my mind. Omo! What is this feeling? Infatuation or Love?!
 
 
Henry's POV:
 
I saw Donghae and Seulgi talking each other.... and I felt jealous. Since childhood, I have a crush on Seulgi. But now, I don't know what is this feeling. I feel jealous to Donghae. I look at Seulgi while she looked at the views outside the car. I can't say that I'm in love with her but I'm not sure about that. She is my special friend... not sure for "someone".