Chapter 1: Angels

Mr. Angel Guard

 

Angels are not seeing in this earth, guiding us, even granting their wishes. However, in the other world called Purificacion, where all the angels gathered. They are listened each living people’s wishes and hopes, and they really granted their wishes. One angel named Leeteuk, wants to grant their wishes but he’s so scared. His friend and fellow angel, Eunhyuk, always advises him to be not scared granting their wishes.

 

Teuk: I don’t know if I’m granting their wishes, it might be wrong.

Hyuk: what’s wrong?

Teuk: I’m scared.

Hyuk: Have faith on yourself.

Teuk: how?

Hyuk: you’ll find your answer if you’ve realized.

 

Suddenly, the messenger came and announced about the good news. He said that one of the angels would be choosing by the Supreme to go down to Earth with one special mission. When they heard about the news, Leeteuk was sighed.

 

Teuk: I know the Supreme would never be choosing me. I can’t do granting their wishes.

 

Eunhyuk looked at him, for pity on his friend. Suddenly, the messenger went to their place.

 

Messenger: Eunhyuk, the Supreme wants to talk with you.

Hyuk:  why?

 

He got curious of what the Supreme wants him. He went to the Supreme’s room with the messenger. When they entered the room, the messenger went closer to the Supreme’s table.

 

Messenger: my Supreme, he is here.

 

Eunhyuk wants to see the Supreme’s face but he is so tall and huge, as huge as, the building. He cannot see his face because the Supreme is looking at his fellowmen at Purificacion. Suddenly, the Supreme started to speak. Eunhyuk, suddenly, scared because of his low pitch voice.

 

Supreme: ahh. You must be Eunhyuk.

Hyuk: yes, my Supreme. What can I do for you?

Supreme: You must know this guy.

 

The messenger gave him a picture of the guy that the Supreme mentioned it. Eunhyuk saw it and surprised.

 

Hyuk: Leeteuk hyung?

Supreme: ohh. You know that guy.

Hyuk: he’s my friend. Why? Is there something wrong about him?

Supreme: ohh. Nothing. I have to do something about that guy.

Hyuk: what is it, my Supreme?

 

Later, Eunhyuk went back to Leeteuk with confused smile. Leeteuk, suddenly, got curious on him.

 

Teuk: why?

Hyuk: oh nothing.

Teuk: Did you see the Supreme?

Hyuk: no. I can’t see his face. He’s so tall and big. He had wavy hair.

Teuk: ohh. Why does he want to talk with you?

Hyuk: it’s too complicated. Hyung, let’s go to the balcony.

Teuk: ok.

 

While they’re walking to their balcony, Eunhyuk is still remember on what the Supreme told him.

 

*flashback*

Hyuk: what is it, my Supreme?

Supreme: I choose him to go down to Earth and do a special mission.

Hyuk: what? But why him? He can’t do that. He couldn’t do granting each person’s wish.

Supreme: that’s why I choose him. He doesn’t have faith even he’s an angel. He can do that with faith. He can only trust himself if he do this. I hope he will learn a lesson why we must grant people’s wish.

Hyuk: I always said that to him.

Supreme: ohh. Uhmm. I know now. You, while he is doing his special mission, you will guide him.

Hyuk: guide him?

Supreme: yes.

Hyuk: so I will go down with him.

Supreme: maybe. If he got problems, you will go to him as his-

Hyuk: huh? Conscience??

Supreme: It’s like uhmm right. But remember Eunhyuk, he can do this special mission. Trust on him.

Hyuk: but when will you tell him about this?

Supreme: I will tell him in the future.

*end of the flashback*

 

Eunhyuk’s POV:

I get nervous to Leeteuk hyung. What if, he can’t do his mission? Okay, be trust on him.