Want You Dead

Wait a Little Longer

 

Short Chapter, well my definition of short anyways:P. Hope you enyoy<3 Oh and i didn't edit, just letting you know unless it turns out to be a piece of crap

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Mina walked into her class earlier the next day. Sunha still had a high fever and had to stay home, while Mrs. Park had yet another meeting to deal with and Mina had to tag along. Mina walked to her empty  and sat her desk while looking around.

She was alone, not that she cared. At moments like this, she would reflect on her life and everything she has yet to do in her future. It would result in major headaches, but she didn’t care. She was strong.

“Am I really?” She whispered to herself as she clenched and un clenched her hands “Am I really strong? I would like to know.” She recalled the moments when she would be pushed around and bullied, and she only walked away. If someone held her, she would easily shrug them off. She never used her strength on anybody, her body just refused to.

“I should stop thinking about it” she sighed as she leaned her head in her desk and closed her eyes. Only an hour until school starts. *That’s all the time I need*

 

“And that’s it for today.” The math teacher said as she finished writing the math homework on the board. The bell rang. “Don’t forget the homework!” She called out as students quickly left the classroom. Mina quietly stood up and put her math notebook into her backpack, grabbed her sports bag, and left the classroom along with the others.

The halls were crowded and Mina hated the crowded ways. She went out through the unused exit of the building to avoid all the people there and sighed when she breathed the fresh air of the outside. Mina walked towards the school’s gym for her basketball practice.

 

“You did well today guys. Tomorrow we’re going to a bit more difficult things but I thing you can handle it.” The basketball coach winked at Mina and she just stared back with a poker face, her thick bangs plastered back onto her forehead, sw3eat dripping down her back, and her breathing hitched. Compared to everyone else, she was taking the heat well, but Mina knew she exerted herself too much during this practice.

When the coach finished his talk, all the ladies scattered, some leaving, others hitting the showers, some staying behind and playing a friendly game against each other. Mina was one of those who decided to leave. She wanted to get home as soon as possible to see how Sunha was.

Mina slung her sports bag and backpack over her back, and tied her hair into a messy bun. Her breathing was finally starting to get back to normal even though practice ended 10 minutes ago. Mina walked out the gym silently, not saying anything to anyone, nor receiving even a smile from someone. Yeah, even her own team who she was the captain of, didn’t talk to her unless it were extremely necessary, or if they just had something nasty to tell her.

Mina begun walking out the school and walked her normal way home. “Stop right there!” A voice yelled. Mina turned around briefly only to see Naeun standing before a bunch of guys. *I don’t have time for this* she thought glumly to herself. Mina turned around and continued walking away from the school.

“Go get her.” Naeun said as she shot daggers at Mina’s back. The group of 7 guys chuckled and went after her slowly. They began to get closer.

Mina stopped in her tracks and turned around. “What is it that you want Naeun?” She asked desperately Mina wanted to go home. Her head was beginning to feel light, her breathing was irregular and her legs felt weak.

“I want you dead,” She spat as she cat walked up to Mina with a mad glare. The group of guys created a circle around them Mina rolled her eyes and sighed. “Then do something about it.” Mina responded. She opened her arms out widely. “Kill me Naeun, do it.” Mina urged. Naeun flinched.

“I’m not going to kill you…” She glowered. Mina lowered her arms and turned to walk away. Naeun smirked at the boys and snapped her fingers. “But they will. Have fun guys.” She waved them of and walked away.

Mina was pushed back into the circle by a lanky boy. How he even had the guts to push her, she didn’t know, but nobody pushes her. NO, no body TOUCHES her, unless she gives permission to. “You really shouldn’t have done that.” Mina muttered as the guys closed in on her. “Do you really want to get hurt?”

One guy standing behind her reached out but she kicked his hand away before he could lay a finger. “!” He screamed as Mina kicked his hand so hard that it made it snap backwards . He fell to the floor and continued to curse. Mina turned to look at the boys and raised her small fists in front of her and showing them a threatening look; “Who’s next?”