Plans for Monday

Wait a Little Longer

BEWARE! Not edited:)

 

Mina groggily sat up from bed. It had been 3 days since she last went to school, and she felt miserable about it. *I can't miss out on all my homework anymore* Getting out of bed slowly, she dragged her feet over to her closet slowly and put on her uniform. it was difficult for her to do so because her arms were still sore and she whimpered each time she had to move her arm at an odd angle just to button up her blazor. After changing she walked over to her mirror and combed her bed hair. This too was hard. Mina gave up when she couldn't anymore and slid down onto the floor in silence. before she knew it, she was asleep again.

 

Baekhyun had to leave that same morning but promised to return later in the after noon. "I can come by later can i?" He asked his aunt who was busy preparing breakfast for Eunjo. Mrs. Park turned to look at him and scowled.

"You mister, have a comeback stage to prepare, interviews to go to, and practice those dances of yours. And do not lie to me saying that you don't because i know well that SM is very persistant on being on time and perfect in choreaography." She went back to frying the bacon on the pan and Baekhyun huffed.

"What if i finish all my schedules? Then may i come back?"

Mrs. Park pretended to ponder on the question. "Hmmm......NO!" And that was the end of the discussion for Mrs. Park threatened Baekhyun that if he broached the subject again, she would kick him out and not let Mina attend the school he requested.

"EOMMA~!" Sunha came bouncing down the stairs happily. "Eomma Eomma EOMAA~!"

"what?!" Mrs. Park sneered at her daughter. Sunha continued to bounce around. "Eomma, daddy told me I'm going to attend the music academy school. Is that true?!" Sunha looked at her mother with curious, hopeful eyes and  Mrs. Park silently cursed her husband in her head.

"Yeah you are. Go get Eunjo and tell him breakfast is ready. NOW." Mrs. Park pointed up the stairs and sent the overly excited Sunha off to wake up her little brother. Baekhyun chuckled. He couldn't wait to tell Mina herself.

"Speak of the devil." He mumbled as Mina came limping down the stiars and into the dining room. Baekhyun raised a brow as he stood up and lended her his arm to help her walk. "Why are you wearing you school's uniform?"

Mina looked up at him and rolled her eyes. "Maybe because i'm going to school?" She replied. Baekhyun ignored her attitude and helped her sit down on the seat. Mrs. Park came up to her and set down a plate of breakast for her.

"You're not going to school today, I tranferred you to another one." Mina, who was calmly eating her eggs, choked down n the whites.

"Mwo?! Why?!"

"Simple, you're not going to get hurt anymore." baekhyun smiled at her. "Now becareful when you eat, i don't want you choking again." Baekhyun grabbed her chopsticks and fed her a small amount of rice. Mina gave him a funny look, and snatched her eating utensils away from him.

"I'm not a baby Baekhyun." She grumbled as she stuffed rice into . Baekhyun chuckled and handed her a galss of milek. *No, but your my baby* Baekhyun chuckled at his own cheesiness, making Eunjo stare at him.

"Hyung, are you sick too? Did ugly Mina pass her flu onto you?" Both Mina and Baekhyun grabbed a chicken bone and threw it at him.

"Watch your tongue brat" Mina grumbled.

"Don't bother her Eunjo." Baekhyun warned. The both of them looked at eachother. They both smiled and continued to eat their breakfast. After that, Baekhyun was gone.

 

"How about you and your stlyist come into my office and we can go over the plans, okay?" A tall woman around 25 years of age, with long brown hair, and a slender face, took a sip from her coffee and sat across her client and bestfriend, Kim Hyun Joong.

Hyun Joong smiled endearingly at his friend who he knew since birth and nodded. "When are you available? We can come in in a few days, if that's alright." Kim Jiyeon, the woman in front of him, smiled back. "Is Monday okay with you? What time?"

Hyun Joong put a hand up to stop her as his phone vibrated in his pocket. "Wait a second." He told her. Hyun Joong stood up from their table in the coffee shop and stepped outside.

"Hello?" He answered the phone. "yes, i'm Kim Hyun Joong.....ahh.....yeah of course......what time?  Yeah i'll do it. yes, thank you....bye." Hyunjoong ended his call and walked back into the shop. he ook his seat across Jiyeon and sighed. "I'll be there in the afternoon, turns out i'm going to be testing some students that day." He told her. Jiyeon raised a brow.

"Students? What are you a teacher?" Hyunjoong laughed. "I'm jsut testing some student's on thier singing abilities. It's that Music academy." He told her. Jiyeon nodded.

"Okay then, I'll make the appointment at 6pm. Right now i have to go. Call me later." Jiyeon stood up and so did Hyunjoong. he gave her a hug and stpped back. "Taek care, i'll call you later." He called out to her as she left the cafe's doors. Hyunjoong sat back down in his seat and tapped his fingers on the table. He checked the time and saw that it was late in the afternoon already. As he got up the tv perched on the ceiling in the cafe was and MNET was airing.

 

"Today, monster rookies EXO who sold over 100,000 copies on their mini album MAMA, have come to stage after ayear with XOXO Wolf! Are you ready?" The pretty MC was taken off the screen and switched with an opening of 12 young men crawling around and suddenly stopping, and forming what seemed to be a tree.

 

"Are they serious?" Hyunjoong looked at them in amusement and chuckled. "SM up to their crap again." He said to himself. Hyunjoong picked up his shades from the table and walked up to the clerk to order one more drink before he left. He paid and grabbed his drink, but not before looking at the screen again and seeing a blonde guy, with what he assumed to be bad-boy clothes, sing a high note and go back in line with the other members. Hyunjoong shook his head. "Look's like SM might have talent after all." And with that, he happily left the cafe, putting EXO aside of his mind.