Chapter Seven

Sibling Story

 

The days passed quickly. They were all so busy they hardly saw each others. And it would be worse as TaecMin would have to leave for two weeks to work. She had to go to Ulsan for an exhibition. When they had heard the news, all the boys sulked. They didnt like being separated from her, especially as Ulsan was at the other side of the country. They worried for her. It had been only three weeks she lived in Korea. And what if something happened to her?

 

Min – dont worry, Im a big girl ! I know how to cope!

Woo – thats why the first day you arrived in Korea, you finished at the hospital?

Min - -_-' its not my fault if a truck lost control and crashed into my taxi...

JunHo – right... but we are still worried

Min – I lived 20 years in America, I know how to cope, believe me!

JunSu – but Korea aint the same

Min – Taec, say something ! Help me !

Taec – I agree with them...

Min – what? Chan!

Chan – I... I trust you ! But two weeks, its too long -_-'

Min – yes... but unfortunatly I cant make my travel shorter. Okay, I'll go prepare my luggages. And stop doing those faces ! I ony leave two weeks ! Its not like I told you I was going back to America forever!

Les 2PM – fortunaly you didnt!

JunHo – we would have tied you so you cant leave!

Min - ...

 

It was their last night together as TaecMin would take the train the next morning. The boys tried to seem happy even if they werent really convincing. Min hated seeing them like this, she almost wanted to call her boss to cancel the project, but she couldnt do that. She worked too much to lose her job so stupidly. She forced herself to have a reassuring smile on her lips throughout the night but in truth, she was also worried. They were right, she was not yet accustomed to Korea.

When the time had come to go to bed, they tenderly entwine all because when she would leave, they would probably all still be in bed. Chansung went to join her in her room. They hadnt been together to dont piss off TaecYeon but then they would not meet again for a while. She snuggled against him, enjoying the warmth of his body and his breath that was caressing her skin. She tried to memorize the feel of his warm hands on her hips, his smell, his smile and engraved his loving look in her memory. She wanted to soak up her man before having to leave. They fell asleep in the arms of each other, soothed by the breath of the love of their life.

When she woke up, her eyes fell on the face of the magnae still asleep. She ran her hand gently on his cheek, taking care to dont wake him up. She stood up slowly, still sleepy then went to change. When she came into the kitchen for coffee, she found her brother half sprawled on the table.

 

Min – oppa...

Taec – 'morning baby *yawns*

Min – dont tell me you stayed here all night long!

Taec – I wanted to be sure to see you

Min – idiot ! You have three lives today ! You'll be exhausted!

Taec – its okay. I'll drive you to the station

Min – there's no way I'll let you drive in this condition ! Go to bed!

Taec – dont worry, after a hot coffee I'll be full of energy!

Min – mmm... you're really not reasonnable!

Taec – its not a news ^^

 

They ate their breakfast and then quickly got into the car. TaecMin, with a worried face, looked at her still a little sleepy elder. He will really be too tired for their performances. He should be a little more serious and think about his work!

They arrived at the station with only five minutes early. They went on the dock and he hugged her tenderly in his arms.

 

Taec – take care of yourself

Min – you too

 

He kissed her on the forehead and then she got in the train. She gave a twinge. She knew she was not going long yet it looked like a farewell. That's why she would have preferred not to see anybody before her departure. She sat down and pulled out her sketchpad. As to use the six-hour journey.

 

Two weeks passed slowly, too slowly. Min immersed herself in the work to not think about the boys so she often lacked sleep. Meanwhile, they showed beautiful smiles in public but when they arrived at the apartment, they were completely depressed and had no motivation for anything. They missed her terribly.

 

Woo – she'll be back tomorrow!!!

JunHo – yaaaaaaaay!!!

Chan – I cant wait to take her in my arms

JunSu – leave some for us!

Chan – anyway, its not like you'll let me the choice...

Khun – poor you, I pity you... fortunatly they dont know Victoria much...

Taec – I'll go get Min at the station tomorrow

JunHo – what ? Why only you?

Taec – because you are too noisy and that fans will notice us for sure !

JunSu – we know how to be discreet!

Taec – liar!

Chan – at least let me come with you!

Taec – no ! You wnot be able to resist to kiss her while you'll be in public!

Chan – okay... we'll gently wait here then...

Woo – what ? You give up that easily ?

Chan – he's right...

JunHo – buuuuut I dont wanna wait ! I miss her too much!!!!

Woo – tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrooooow!!!!

 

The boys were excited as chips and could not stop jumping around, causing Taecyeon and Chansung to sigh. They spent the evening talking about what they would do once their cadet would return then finally went to bed, exhausted from their overflowing energy.

 

The next day they all looked at Taec, with an envious air while muttering "this is not fair! "Every five seconds.

When the girl got off the train, she barely had time to take ten steps before getting her face glued to a strong torso. She lifted her head and smiled at her brother before hugging him tightly. Even if she tried her best not to think about the 2PM during these two weeks, it had proved almost impossible. She loved them too much not to worry about their condition. Did they eat well? Did they go to bed at a reasonable time? Is their filming going well? And of course, she couldnt stop thinking about Chansung. She missed him. His voice, his eyes, his smile, his hands, his chest .. everything.

 

Taec – the others were unbearable yesterday...

Min – really ?

Taec – they didnt stop jumping around, saying you'll finally be back home

Min - ^^ I miss you all...

Taec – by the way, how was it?

Min – super great ! The staff was great ! We had famous models!

Taec - *o* woooaw!!!

 

She came first in the apartment and it was madness. Everyone jumped with joy, cuddled against her, saying how much they had missed her. The poor Min didnt know where to look. When the joy had somewhat diminished, they all sat down to table, devouring the meal Chansung and Wooyoung had prepared. They told what they had done during their two weeks of separation and the conversation lasted until almost three in the morning. It was therefore high time to go to bed. They embraced each other tenderly and went to join their beds. A few minutes later, Chansung went into the Taecmin's room. They couldnt find back the other worthy because of the turmoil created by other members. They rediscovered eahc other, touching, tasting the soft skin of the other, their intoxicating scent, letting themselved gradually carried away by their love and desires.

When they finally fell asleep, breathing a little choppy, it was almost 5am and the sun began to filter through the shutters. Birdsong quickly took them to dreamland.

 

...

 

Min – Hi everyone ^^

Woo – hi ^^ slept well?

Min – yep ^^

Taec – Chan is still sleeping?

Min – yep

JunHo – not really surprising...

 

The girl blushed to the ears and hid her face pretending to look for something in a closet. Obviously, others had heard ... Must say that the walls of the apartment were not very thick and most importantly, they had forgotten their presence, so ...