Chapter Two

Sibling Story

 

The next day, early in the afternoon, the 2PM members went to the hospital. They had managed to hide their features so nobody recognized them. When they entered the room, TaecMin was reading a book. She looked up when she heard the door open and her eyes widened in surprise.

 

Min – OMO!
Taec – hi sis ^^ how do you feel?
Min – much better suddenly!
Taec - ^^ they insisted to come
Min – th-thanks!
Members – dont thank us, its just a normal thing ^^ and, we couldnt wait to meet you
JunSu – TaecYeon really is an unworthy brother, he never told us about you!
Min – ahah, its not surprising ! He tends to want to keep me for himself only ^^
Woo – we cant really blame him after all...
JunHo – yes... ahhhh I wish I had a cute and pretty little sister too *o*
Taec – YAH! Are you done ?! You're talking about my sister right now !
JunHo – so what ? Im just telling the truth ! Its not my fault if she's pretty and adorable ><
Taec – you wanna die?
Min – oppa! Stop, you're scaring him!
Taec – he deserve it!
Min – if you say so... you imagine if I was doing the same?
Chan – you'll have problems with thousands fans...
Min – right -_-" but hey, it makes me laugh. They idealize him so muuuch... its obvious they dont know how stupid he can be...
Khun – she's talking like my sister -_-"
Taec – you could be nice with me ! Its been a year and a half that we didnt see each other!!
Min - ^^ mianhae! But you know that even if you're an idiot, you're still the best brother ever!
Woo – you shouldnt compliment like this, he'll become arrogant!
Taec – Yah! You wanna join Junho on the bench of the sentenced to death?
JunHo – which bench ? Im too young to die T_T
Min – xD enough ! By the way Taec, you didnt call our parents, right ?
Taec – no, it would have been useless to make them panick and... if I'd done that, you would probably have killed me -_-'
Min – you are so right... è_é
JunSu – one is as creepy as the other...
Min - ^^ Taec aint creepy, its just a giant plush!
Chan – I would have said a big cat
Taec – its still better than to be a bear!
Chan - ...
Min – I like bears
Taec – traitor ! Why are you defending him?
Min – I wasnt, I just said what I was thinking *sulk*
Khun – by the way, when will you go out of the hospital ?
Min – in four days... four days in hell... I beg you, kidnap me !!! I dont wanna stay here !!
Taec – I dont think its a good idea...
Min – pfff... you're not funny... what about the others ? Help me !!!
JunHo – sorry but Im already on the bench of the sentenced to death...
Chan – and me, Im a bear...
Min – xD ok ok, i'll survive without you...
JunSu – we will spend as much time as we can with you
Khun – you'll see, you wont even feel that four days had past when you'll finaly be able to leave from here ^^
Min – thanks ^^

 

Indeed, the four days passed faster than the girl would have thought. The 2PM members came as often as time allowed them to visit and they had much fun together.

 

It was finally the day of her release. TaecMin painfully pulled her suitcase in the hall of the hospital and stopped at the door to enjoy the fresh air on her cheeks and the sun warmed her heart. She was about to interpellate a taxi when a car stopped in front of her.

 

Taec – can I drive you somewhere miss?
Min – at the Westin Chosung hostel please ^^
Taec – what ? You'll live in an hostel ? It'll be too expensive!!!
Min – so you want me to sleep in the street? -_-"
Taec – nope ^^ but I know a cool and warm place where you can go
Min – reassure me, you're not talking about you appartment, right?
Taec – of course Im talking about that!
Min – but i cant live with you!
Taec – you can ! And, I dont want you to live by yourself ! Its too dangerous!!!
Min – but-
Taec – no but!
Min – I got it...

 

They drove in silence to the apartment shared by the members of 2PM. TaecMin was nervous. It was hard to realize that she was going to live with six boys. Being the only girl in the middle of all these unbridled men certainly was not going to be an easy thing every day.

They settled her in Junho's room, this one moving into Khun's room.