Chapter Six

Sibling Story

 

She psycholigically prepared herself to talk with Chansung when she would be back from work but when she entered in the appartment, it was empty. She found a note on the table.

 

[sorry, we have a last time show at Daegu, we'll be back the day after tomorrow. We love you <3]

 

She heaved a deep sigh. She would therefore be all alone for two days. But hey, it was kinda a good thing though, she was able to devote herself entirely to her work, especially as it was to complete a major project.

She went to the seat facing the desk of her room and pulled out her equipment. As she drew mechanically a model, she was thinking of costume designs for a major client of the club where she worked. He wanted a costume class but sober at the time and that is comfortable to wear. When she had finished her drawing, she looked at the result. She then discovered with amazement that she had drawn Chansung. Getting mad at herself, she made a ball with the paper and tossed it in the trash.

 

Min – its not the right time to think about him ! I have to focuse on my project if I dont want to lose my job!!!

 

She sighed and began to draw. She stayed up all night long to finish her models and after drinking another coffee, she went to her company to give it. Her boss gave her remarks and she went to the workshop to make changes. When the project was finally approved, she began making the costumes. It was five o'clock when she finally returned to the apartment. She was completely exhausted as she didnt even took the time to change before collapsing from exhaustion in her bed.

 

A few hours later, the 2PM returned from their shooting in Daegu. They too were exhausted so they went to bed. Taec did a little tour through his cadet's room before going to his own room. When he discovered her lying on her blankets, still all dressed, he sighed. She worked too fiercely to reach such a state of exhaustion. He slipped her under the covers and went to join his own bed.

 

When the girl awoke, the group was in the living room playing video games.

 

Woo – well... you have a zombie face
Min – good morning too oppa
Taec – work?
Min – yeah... an important project I had to give in a record time *yawns* how was your shooting ?
Taec – super great ^^
Khun – The SHINee were there!!!
Min – really ?! Aaah I wish I could see MinHo...
JunHo – you like him?
Min – he is cute ^^ by the way, how is your hand ?
JunHo – its fine, almost completly cicatrized
Min – ouf, I was afraid it would become infected...
JunHo – dont worry, TaecYeon hyung insisted to make me change my bandage every four hours
JunSu – a real mother hen
Min – as usual... ah, by the way, where is Chansung oppa ?
Taec – gone to the supermarket
Min – alone?
Khun – he said he wanted to be alone to think...
Woo – he's weird recently... I wonder whats bothering him...
JunHo – me too... usually, he comes to me when there's something wrong...
Taec – someone should go to join him, he wont be able to carry everything alone
Min – I'll go
Khun – are you sure ? Shouldnt you rest ? I can go if you want
Min – dont worry, Im fine ^^ and some fresh air will be welcomed!
Khun – okay
Taec – dont get lost along the way
Min – Im not a five years old kid, Yeonnie -_-

 

She went to change quickly and left the apartment. The fresh air made ​​her shiver. She quickened her pace and walked to the grocery store. She arrived when the magnae came out, arms full of bags.

 

Min – OPPA!!!

 

The tall brownish raised his head and froze.

 

Chan – Min-ah? What are you doing here?
Min – the others told me you went to the supermarket by yourself so I thought you would need help to carry the bags
Chan – thanks... but still, they could come themselves!
Min – Im the one who insisted. we... we need to talk.
Chan – huh... about what?
Min – well... I... how to say that ? *rubs the back of her head* mmh... why do you avoid me ? Did I do something wrong ?
Chan – what ? No, not at all ! In fact... its... its me...
Min – you ? What do you mean?
Chan – well I... I broke the first rule of the band...
Min – the first rule?

 

He turned to her and looked into her eyes deeply.

 

Chan – we cant fall in love with someone who belongs to the family of another member.
Min – so... you mean... you...
Chan – yes... I love you but I shouldnt, thats why I avoided you
Min – idiot...
Chan – huh?
Min – are you scared of Taec that much ?
Chan – I... mmh... I thought I wouldnt have any chance with you
Min – and what made you think that?
Chan – well... you never showed any interest to me and then... you can have every man you want so why would it be me?
Min - ... you're the guy the most prefect I know so why I wouldnt want you?
Chan – are you serious?
Min – I really have to explain everything huh...

 

She quickly approached him and sealed their lips. It was a quick and stealth kiss but the heart of the big brownish raced. He wanted more but it would be wise, they were still in the streets and fans might see them. On the way back, he displayed a huge smile. He had to stop to look at her to resist the urge to take her in his arms, to kiss her passionately.

When they arrived in the elevator of the building, he suddenly put the bags he was carrying and pinned the girl against the wall. She laughed softly before dropping her bags also to be able to surround his neck with her arms. They kissed tenderly, lovingly but still with desire, sometimes almost savagely. They were surprised by the outburst that made ​​the elevator shaft, stopping at the floor and they had to return to reality. They looked once more at each other, their smiles seemed forever etched on their faces and then went into the apartment where the other members of the group were waiting.

 

Taec – you took your time!
Min – we had a setback
Woo – anyway, our magnae seems to feel better

 

Chansung looked -not discreetly at all- as his now girlfriend before he went to the kitchen with the bags.

 

JunHo – something happened?
Min – nothing at all, why ?
Khun – Taec, you should teach your sister how to lie better than this...
JunSu – sincerily, who do you think you could convince with a smile like this ?
Min – at least I tried ^^ anyway, its time to prepare dinner ! I didnt notice I slept that much ! I slept more than twelve hours ><'

 

She quickly left to the kitchen, trying to ignore the smirks of the others members and especially the glare of her brother.

 

Woo – why am I jealous?
JunHo – i was about to ask the same thing...
Khun – because you are bums!
Woo – oh right, thanks Khun! è_é
Khun – you're welcome ^^

 

Taec couldnt handle more. He was mad, well, more jealous to be honest. He go to lock himself in his room, slamming the door behind him.

 

JunSu – looks like the over-protective brother dont like it...
Woo – right... I hope he wont try to gut Chansung during his sleep...
JunHo – I hope more that if he does, he wont get the wrong person!
Woo – ahhh you're right ! Junho, let me sleep with you till he calm down!
JunHo – no way!
Woo – meanie!
Khun – you can sleep in my bed if you want
Woo – you, you'll sleep out again!
Khun – so what ? We dont have anything to do tomorrow morning!
JunHo – jealousy is invading me again...
 

In the kitchen, the little couple was busy preparing the meal. They were constantly throwing glances and bickered more than anything else so it took over an hour to prepare the dishes. When Min came into the living room, arms full of good food, she noticed that Taec was no longer there.

 

JunSu – he went to his room to sulk...
Chan – I'll go talk to him
Min – no, i'll take care of this ! I dont wanna lose the man I love the first day
Chan – are you sure ? It'll probably not be an easy conversation...
Min – I know, and I know my brother better than anyone else, without wanting to vex you. I think its more safe like this. Start eating without us, it may last long
Woo – okay...
JunHo – good luck!
Min – thanks ^^

 

She quickly kissed her man before going in the hallway. Once in front of the room Taec and Junsu shared, she stopped. She had absolutely no idea what she would say. She understood his feelings, but ... How was she supposed to handle this? After two minutes staring at the wooden door, she finally decided to enter. Taec was lying face down on his bed, his head buried in a pillow. The tall brunette could not help but smile. He had not lost this habit : he already did that when he was sulking when they were children. She slowly approached him and sat beside him. She his hair gently, waiting for him to react, but apparently he did not intend to. She leaned forward, placing her lips close to her brother's ear.

 

Min – I love you oppa
Taec – I know...
Min – then stop sulking!
Taec – Im not...
Min – I know you... Yeonnie... no matter who Im dating, you'll always be the man who takes the more place in my heart. I thought you knew it.
Taec – you say that now but when you'll become all lovey-dovey, you'll forget me completly.
Min – you're really too cute when you're jealous ^^
Taec – Im not jealous and Im not cute either!
Min – really ? I think you are ! You're my adorable brother that I love more than anything else in the world. How could I forget you ? And remember, we are living together...
Taec – mmm
Min – come on, stop pouting and hug me
Taec – Im not pouting!

 

He sat up and TaecMin almost bursted into laugher by discovering his pout. He was really too cute like this. He took her in his arms, keeping her close to his body, burying his face into her neck.

 

Taec – if he breaks your heart, I'll kill him
Min – okay

 

She ran her hands tenderly in her brother's back, enjoying the contact she loved. Yes, she loved her brother and she never would make him suffer, she promised herself since her childhood and she would keep this promise until her death.

They remained intertwined for a long time before finally join the others. They had finished eating and had leftovers packed in aluminum foil so it does not cool too quickly. Just arrived in the living room, Min found herself caught in an embrace with Junho and Wooyoung.

 

JunHo – we thought he killed you!
Taec – dont say bull...
Woo – you're not mad anymore ? You wont come to kill me during night?
Taec – if you dont shut up, I'll come for sure!
Woo – naaaaaaaaaah!!! JunHo, let me sleep with you ! He's creepy!!!
Min – dont worry, he wont do anything to anyone, I wont let him do!
Woo – thanks!!!
Chan – okay, you're cute and all but could you stop sticking to her like this?
JunHo – and here we are, a second over-protective man in the house...
Woo – he'll want to kill me too T_T Nuneoooo~
JunHo – let me out of this ! You can sleep in Khun's bed!!!
Woo – I dont wanna ! Im scared when Im alone!
JunSu – seriously WooDong, how old are you?
Woo – beuh... ><' no one even cares about me ! You're all mean!
Min – yah, dont say that!

 

She gently ruffled his hair and left the young man sitting on the couch, smiling with all his teeth. He stuck his tongue out at Chansung passing him and this one pouted. Then he went to TaecMin and hugged him tenderly.

 

Chan – we kept food for you, its in the over
Min – thanks ^^
Chan – thanks to you too

 

She kissed him before taking her brother's hand to lead him the lead in the kitchen. They both sat down and Taec could not help laughing at the faces that his sister was doing in front of him.

 

Min – well, you're really ugly when you pout ! But when you smile, you're irresistible ^^
Taec – no comment...