Chapter Four

Sibling Story

 

The next day, Min was awakened by the rays of the sun warming her cheeks. She stretched then walked at a slow pace to the kitchen where Junsu, Wooyoung and Chansung were taking their breakfast.

 

The boys – good morning !
Min – mornin'... *yawns*
Woo – slept well?
Min – like a baby ^^ what about you?
Chan – not bad either ^^ you wanna eat something?
Min – sure

 

She sat quietly while the magnae and the ssanti dancer were busy preparing lunch. While she was devouring toasts with appetite, she felt warm arms hugging her shoulders.

 

Min – good morning oppa
Taec – hi baby girl
Min – dont call me like this ><
Taec – princess then?
Min – Min is enough...
Taec - ^^ slept well?
Min – yep ^^
Taec – by the way, you didnt tell me when you'll start working
Min – oh right, in three days
Taec – thats great, we have freetime for now so we'll be able to spend many time together ! We'll make you visit the town
Min – isnt it risked with your fans?
Chan – well, we are used to camouflage ourselves...
Woo – and we have the right to have fun from time to time too!!! 
Min – but I dont wanna be hated by your hysterical fans -_-" I dont wanna die!
Taec – dont worry, I'll protect you!
Min – oh thanks, my white knight!

 

It was decided that they would wander around the afternoon. TaecMin was happy to be with them, they were all really cute though, she felt a little uncomfortable. People stared at her in the street with an envious or hateful look. She tried not to think about it, after all, she had the right to be with them. They showed her their favorite shops and then, after a drink in a small bar, they returned to the apartment.

 

Taec – okay, I'll go take a shower ! Ah and... if ever you do anything to her-
Min – shut up and hurry up ! You're not the only one who wanna use the bathroom!
Taec – mmm...
 

Woo – he's almost over-protective now...
Min – he had always been like this... but well, I think its cute ^^ he's worried about me !
Chan – you're right, but it must not be easy everyday to live like this -_-
Min – ahah no its okay ^^ and, Im just the same ! I dont like it either when there's girls around him
JunSu – you're served with the fans...
Min – aish dont talk about it!!! but still, for most of the fans, its okay ! Whats piss me off the most is when you have performances with girls dancers è_é
JunHo – ahhh... those lives are so great!
Min – pfff... no comment
JunHo – what ?! We are stil men ! Its normal for us to be happy when we see girls from time to time, am I wrong?
Min – you're right...
Chan – so you dont like our Back 2 U lives ?
Min – its not that I didnt ike it... you all were gorgeous as usual but... lets say that I had envy to do a murder è_é
Khun – you're like Victoria *o* jeaous women are the worst threat that can weigh on a man
Min – you're stil far from the truth, believe me
Khun – I believe you.. no need to proove it or anything -_-
Chan – by the way !! we should party tonight ! We didnt celebrate the act that you moved home with us!
Min – thats right!!!
Woo – we need to go buy many bottles of soju and beer!
Chan – yaaaaaay!!!

 

Khun, Chansung and Woo went to the grocery store. Min with the JunBrothers thus remained in the living room. The girl wanted to fuss a little Junho. He was really endearing shyness. He was sitting on the couch, staring at the TV because it was the time of Star King. She approached quietly, then sat down at the other end of the couch, before dropping to the side to lie down and put her head on the thigh of a young man. She felt his muscles tense under her cheek when he froze.

 

JunHo – mmh... Min-ah?
Min – hm?
JunHo – Im not Taec
Min – I know...
JunHo – he'll kill me if he sees us like this...
Min – ahah so you're more scared than you're surprised that I put my head on your thigh?
JunHo – well... it dont bother me
 

However, he avoided her gaze and was red to the ears. She could not help but smile and leaned a little more comfortable to be able to see the TV screen. Junho relaxed a bit but still, he threw an occasional glance towards the hallway leading to the bathroom. He was not suicidal.

When Taecyeon finally left the bathroom, he looked at the duo on the couch before continuing on his way to the kitchen, grumbling. He would have liked his sister to stop acting lightly like that. It may be a simple and inconsequential act for her but you never know what could happen in the minds of the boys.

 

When the others finally returned with the drinks, the party began. Alcohol flowed freely and conversations were increasingly disjointed, often cut by general laughter. The 2PM didnt release like this for a long time, it made ​​them the most good. They forgot a little their lives as Idols, laughing just by the excellent moment they spent. Taecyeon always kept an eye on his dongsaeng, you never knew what could happen given the amount of alcohol consumed by everyone. Besides himself began seriously to be hot labels. He removed his shirt, making all eyes turn to him.

 

Chan – I thought we didnt have the right to be shirtless when Min-ah was here
Taec – you're right
Woo – again his privileged status as a brother... really unfair... we, we dont have the right to show our bodies...
JunHo – because he's cared it would seduce his dear sister...
Chan – it dont do anything to you to see him like this, Min ?
Min – what do you mean?
Chan – well... with an objective point of view, he has a great body
Min – xD but its my brother ! What were you expecting ? That I would scream like a fangirl?!
Chan – ...
Min – or... do that?

 

She rose and walked the two meters which separated Taec from her before sitting on the lap of this one, their faces less than ten centimeters from each other. She ran her fingers gently on the rippling muscles of her brother, looking him straight in the eye.

 

Min – oppa... you're so y... why so we have to be siblings ? Its so crual... I love you so much...

 

He smiled, amused as she leaned closer to him, almost making their lips touch.

 

Chan – oh my god, what did I do?
JunSu – you created a monster
Min – xD idiots!!!
Taec – I thought you liked stories about , Junsu
JunSu – not when my bestie is involved!
Taec – xD
Woo – okay, stop sticking to each other ! Its weird to see you hug like this while Taec is, as he said, half
Min – but I feel great like this ><
JunHo – please, for my sanity
Min – okay okay...

 

She got up and came to sit on ChanSung's lap.

 

Min – better now ?
JunHo – depends of the point of view...
Khun – lets say its less disturbing...
Chan – it depends for who!!

 

Indeed, the heart of the magnae had skipped a beat when their bodies entered in contact and now he dared not move. His heartbeats were accelerated in a rather violent and intense heat.

 

Chan – Taec... take her back!!
Taec – you're the one who asked for it -_-

 

The large brownish rose and took the hand of his sister, sat down and pulled her gently against him. She heaved a sigh of relief when she felt the hot chest against her back, making the boys smile and the evening resumed his running normally. Well, for almost everyone. Chansung was still in shock. It felt like he still could feel TaecMin on his strong thighs and the smell of the girl's shampoo seemed forever inked into his nostrils. It was hard to follow the conversation and most importantly, he fought against the gnawing envy to look at the beautiful brunette. He couldnt. In any case, he couldnt fall in love with her. We do not touch the sister of another member, it is against the rules.