Chapter One

Sibling Story

 

The 2PM finally had a few days to rest and they were planning on enjoying it. Taecyeon was lying lazily on the couch, his head resting on Chansung's thigh when his phone began to vibrate in his pocket.

 

Taec – Allo?
??? - are you Ok TaecYeon?
Taec – yes, what is it ?
??? - Im a nurse from the Chabyeongwon' hospital. A patient named TaecMin had just been admitted here, is it your sister?
Taec – yes ! What happened ? Is she okay?
??? - she had a car accident but dont worry, her condition is stable.
Taec – but... what is she doing in Korea ?
??? - she's still in the waking room so we still couldnt ask her anything. Can you come to complete form?
Taec – sure, Im coming right now !

 

He hang up and took his jacket, running to the door.

 

Chan – Hyung, whats happening?
Taec – my sister is at the hospital!
Chan – huh ? Your sister ?
Taec – I'll explain it to you later, I have to go ! Warn the others.
Chan – okay.

 

Taecyeon ran to his car and drove off with a bang, almost crushing a passerby who was about to cross the road. He didnt even have time to apologize and took the road to the hospital. His ideas blurred in his mind, it was hard to concentrate. His sister was in Korea? Why had she not warned of her coming? How did she had this accident? How was she?

After twenty minutes which seemed endless, he finally arrived in front of the huge hospital. He rushed inside and without wasting time, went to see the secretary. He had to fill out entry forms for his sister before finally being able to go into her room. She was lying on the bed, her long black hair scattered on a pillow, eyes closed, tubes planted in the arm, bruises and bruises all over her body and red marks etched on her pretty face. He sat down beside her and had an hard time to keep himself from crying at the sight of his little sister in this state. He loved her more than anything, more than his own life, their parents, members of his group, his life as an idol. Nothing was more important to him than her. He took her hand in his, it gently. A few minutes later, he felt a slight pressure against his palm. He looked up and locked eyes with Taecmin's misty ones.

 

Taec – Min-ah...
Min – Oppa... what...
Taec – the hospital called me. How do you feel?
Min – weird
Taec – they gave you a lot of painkillers
Min – I hate hospitals...
Taec – I know... dont worry, I ask for you to leave as soon as possible but you'll still have to stay here for a few days
Min – mmm...
Taec – its for your own sake
Min – I know...
Taec – dont worry, I'll come to see you everyday
Min – you dont have to, I dont wanna be a burden to you
Taec – dont talk nonsense ! By the way, what are you doing in Korea?
Min – I... I'd been hired as a stylist
Taec – really ? Thats great ! You deserve it ! But why you didnt tell me you were coming?
Min – thanks... and... I wanted it to be a surprise
Taec – its a sucess...
Min – sorry... Im disturbing you when you're busy
Taec – I didnt have anything to do today and anyway, you come first!
Min – dont say that... you have to do your best for your fans
Taec - ... to me, you're more important than thousands of fans
Min – idiot...
nurse– Im sorry but the time for the visits is over
Taec – oh... okay... Min, I'll come back tomorrow, okay?
Min – ok ^^
Taec – take care of yourself
Min – yes daddy!

 

He smiled at her tenderly and kissed her forehead before leaving the room. He turned surreptitiously before closing the door and he had time to see the sad faces of her sister and especially facial expressions of disgust when she saw the nurse approaching her to give her an injection . There was a tug at his heart. He hated the idea of ​​having to leave her alone here but he had no choice.

He returned to the apartment slowly, almost reluctantly. Other members welcomed him with a worried look etched on their faces that did not help in any mood. They dragged him into the living room and they went all round, eager to know what had happened.

 

JunSu – you never told us that you have a little sister!
Taec – I... sorry, its just that...
Woo – you love her too much to introduce her to us...
Taec – I love her more than anything else
Chan – is she okay ? You seemed really panicked when you left
Taec – yes, she'll be fine. She'll be able to go out of the hospital in a few days.
JunHo – we could go to see her together
Khun – yes, it would make her happy ^^
Taec – thats right. It'll make her forget about the place where she is... you cant imagine how much she hates hospitals
Chan – hey, tell her some things about here
Taec – mmh... what do you wanna know?
Woo – well... how is she physically ? And what about her behaviour ? Are you getting along well ? You see, this kind of things
Taec – well.... she's a bit smaller than you and Junho, she's 20 and... physically ? She's pretty ? Well, you'll see when we'll go to visit her. Even with her injuries, she's still beautiful. Her behaviour ? Mmh... she always involve herself completly in all the things she starts. She's generous, sometimes too much, she's super funny and she takes care of others. By the way I often feel like she's the elder among the two of us cause she's really mature. We are getting along more than well, well, you'll see.
JunSu – and... why is she here ? I mean, she wasnt living with your parents in Boston?
Taec – yes, she was, but she'd got hired by a stylism house
Khun – oh! She's just 20 but they made her come from Korea ?
Taec – she's really great at it.
JunHo – I cant wait to see her ^^ I hope she'll like us
Taec – ahaha, dont worry about that, she's our number one fan!
Chan – really ? Do you know who's her favorite member?
Taec – mmm... she never accepted to tell me... she alwaysooks away and says that anyway, she loves all of us.