Chapter Five

Sibling Story

 

The days passed peacefully. TaecMin started working and the members resumed their activities, therefore, they saw much less often. But it was almost too much for the poor Chansung. As soon as he found himself in the same room as the girl, he found a more or less credible pretext to flee. The other members did not seem to have noticed his behavior, being too busy with their own concerns and by the time they spent at the side of the young girl.

TaecMin was once again trying to cook for the group. Junho had insisted to help so he was chopping vegetables into slices. Khun and Junsu were at a show and they would comeback soon. Wooyoung and Taec were in the living room while Chansung was in the shower.

 

JunHo – ahhhhh!!!
Min – are you okay?
JunHo – I think... I skidded and cut my finger a bit T_T
Woo – everything is okay?
Min – he cut himself... I told you to dont help me!!!
Taec – it dont look serious but we have to disinfect it.
JunHo – its bleeding a lot T_T
Woo – put your hand under cold water
Min – do you have a first aid kit?
Taec – in the bathroom
Min – okay!

 

The tall brunette rushed into the corridor and opened the door of the bathroom quickly, surprising Chansung who was drying himself. He did not even have time to scream of surprise, only able to freeze when he saw who it was. TaecMin immediately closed the door, her cheeks red with shame. She had completely forgotten that the magnae was there. At the same time, he could clock the door!

 

Min – mianhae oppa!
Chan – i-its nothing...
Min – I... mmh... can I have the first aid kit?
Chan – someone is hurt?
Min – JunHo cut his finger a bit while cooking but its nothing much
Chan – okay

 

She heard the sound of a closet that opens and a few seconds later, a hand passed through the crack of the door to give the kit.

 

Min – thanks and... sorry again...
Chan – its not a big deal... mmh... you... you didnt see anything, right?
Min – mmh... no, dont worry !
Chan – okay *sigh of relief*

 

The girl stood for a few seconds in front of the door. Oh yes she had seen! Certainly, his back faced her, but still! Images of Chan's beautiful pair of buttocks repassed before her eyes. She shook her head to chase it, feeling her cheeks burn again. She took a deep breath and returned to the kitchen with the others. Junho was no longer bleeding but he had a pretty impressive cut which crossed half of his palm.

 

Woo – fortunatly its not deep... but still, you didnt miss your finger.
Min – I'll disinfect. It'll probably hurt a bit
JunHo – go ahead

 

He gritted his teeth and tears came to his eyes when the product came into contact with the wound. Then she made him a bandage and told him to eat a piece of chocolate to dont faint because of the blood he had lost and cause of the pain. Then she finally found herself alone in the kitchen. She put a hand on the worktop for support while the other came at her heart. It fought like crazy in her chest. Again, Chansung appeared in front of her eyes, but this time it was not the scene that had just happened. She saw all the smiles he had done to her, and most importantly, he showed shifty lately. She had not really paid attention but now that she thought about it, he seemed to avoid her since the welcome party. Did she do something that mad him angry? Anyway, his face haunted her. Why?

 

Taec – somethings wrong?

 

The tall brunette jolted and turned to face he brother who was looking at her worriedly.

 

Min – everything is fine. I was just thinking...
Taec – okay... but dont hesitate to come to me if you have a problem
Min – yes but dont worry, I promise Im fine. How does Junho feel ?
Taec – he's fine, thanks to the chocolate I gave him. You need help to finish cooking?
Min – not its okay, it'll be better if I cook alone now. I dont want anyone else to be hurt.
Taec – as you wish...

 

She watched him go and sighed. She had to bring back her sense!

For his part, Chansung did not dare leave the bathroom. He was too embarrassed. How could he be so stupid? How could he forget to close the door while Min-ah was in the apartment?! In addition, even if she had said she did not see anything, a doubt remained in him. She looked far too embarrassed for someone who has not seen. Fortunately it was his back that was facing the door. -_-"

 

Woo – ChanSung, are you dead?!
Chan – huh?! No, why?
Woo – you're taking too much time ! The dinner is ready!
Chan – Khun and JunSu are back?
Woo – they just arrived
Chan – okay, Im coming...

 

He looked at himself in the mirror. He definitely wasnt ready to face the girl. But he had no choice. He could not spend his time avoiding her and anyway, he couldnt miss the meal. Because firstly, he would die of hunger, and secondly, whether pretended not want to eat, the others would care for him and he didnt want to be the center of attention.

When he arrived in the living room, he was surprised not to get flamed by Taec because he had not closed the door. Min didnt talk about the incident. He turned his head and their eyes met. They blushed and both turned away. During the meal, they acted as if nothing had happened, did not practically speaking and most importantly, didnt look at each other.

 

TaecMin was lying in her bed. It was more than an hour she tried to sleep but could not do it. She could not help thinking about the magnae. Actually, it had always been his favorite member but she didnt expect that her feelings would change. Finally, she was not sure what she felt for him, but one thing was sure, it was no longer limited to worship as a fan. She had to find a way to forget about it otherwise it would definitely be a sleepless night but the next day she worked. Sighing, she rose and went to her brother's room. She hesitated a few seconds in front of the door. If she would join him, he would ask her questions. Nevermind, she would improvise later. She silently opened the door and slipped inside the room. Junsu was sleeping peacefully in bed top bunk. About Taecyeon, he was buried under a pile of blankets so she could hardly see his face. She went on tiptoes and slid next to him, taking care not to raise too much the covers to dont wake him up because of fresh air. She clung to him, resting her head on his muscular chest and breathed softly, letting her mind be numbed by the sweet smell that emanated his skin as soft as satin.

 

The next day, Taec woke up with difficult. When he tried to reach out to extinguish his alarm clock, he felt a weight on his shoulder. He opened his eyes and saw his sister, still asleep. He smiled softly and moved her head slightly to access the clock correctly before replacing her head gently. He embraced her tenderly, caressing her cheek gently to wake her up. With this nice touch, she sank further to him, making him smile more. She was too cute when she wanted.

 

Taec – Min, you'll be late at work
Min – mmm
Taec – come on, get up or I'll have to tickle you to force you
Min – do this and I'll kill you
Taec – xD hurry up!
Min – two more minutes...
Taec – okay...

 

He buried his face in his sister's silky hair, ever tightening their hug. Ten minutes later, they finally decided to get up. They sat down to table with the others to eat breakfast.

 

Taec – by the way, why did you come to sleep with me ?
Min – I dont have the right?
Taec – its not what I said ! Its just that before, you came to sleep with me when you did nightmares. So, what haunted you this time ? Zombies ? werewolves?
Min – dont say stupid things >< I was just cold if you wanna know!

 

However, she couldnt help but snoop around Chansung, who was standing near the fridge, leaning against the wall, a banana in his hand. He was looking at Wooyoung and Junho who fought for the rest of the cereals, an amused look on his face. Min smiled also seeing his expression, but her heart sank. She would have liked to talk with him again, laugh with him, see him smile, hear his laugh. She had had enough of his shifty eyes, his frequent absences when they all got together. She had to talk to him but not now because there she would be seriously late for work if she didnt hurry. She quickly finished her coffee and then changed her clothes. She gave a kiss on the cheek of his older brother and waves at the others before running out, hoping she would arrive in time to catch her bus.