Chapter Three

Sibling Story

 

Min – sorry for taking your room
JunHo – its nothing much ^^ Im glad to let it to you! It means you'll stay a long time
Woo – we'll finaly be able to eat good meals!
Taec – yah! She's not an housemaid!!
Min – it dont bother me to cook...
Taec – dont enter in their game or they'll make use of it!
Chan – we aint monsters -_-"
Taec – mmm... ah and... you'll have to lose your habit of walking around the appartment half-
Khun – we never did that!!!
Taec – being shirtless, its being half- when there's a girl around!
Chan – no need to be angry, we got it!
Min – ... I wanted to enjoy the nice view everyday...
Woo – xD she's as a as her brother ! Its America who does that?
JunHo – now that you say it, Jay was a too...
Khun – yah its not true, Im not a , me! ><
JunSu – stop pretending, you're a guy so...
Khun – yah!!!
Min – its always like this ?
Taec – sorry, they are a bit noisy...
Min – on the contrary, I love this ambience ^^ well, what about going to see what I can cook?
JunSu – huh... there's barely nothing left... Chansung ate everything
Chan – what ?! Im not the only one who lives here you know!
Woo – but you're the one who eat the more!
Chan – its not true!
Min – stop fighting -_-" and decide who will go to the supermarket
Taec – Woo, JunHo and ChanSung you go there
Woo – its a revenge, right?
JunHo – because we said that your sister is pretty
Chan – and because she said she likes bears?
Woo – its unfair, really unfair !
Taec – stop grumbling and move your !
Chan – yes sir !!!

 

The three designated left the apartment in search of food. Junsu apologized before leaving the room to compose and Khun announced that he had an appointment with Victoria and he didnt know what time he would return. Taec and Min therefore found themselves alone. They walked into the living room and the big brownish the TV before lying full length on the sofa.

 

Min – you're such a larva!
Taec – what ?! Come to hug you beloved brother rather than making fun of him

 

She smiled brightly at him and jumped in his arms. She laid against him and hugged him tenderly .

 

Min – I missed you
Taec – I missed you too...

 

They smiled and turned to the TV. She laid her head on his elder's arm and he wrapped her waist, pulling her even closer to him. She could feel his hot chest against her back. This sweet sensation, the feeling of being exactly where she should be, the feeling of being safe in the strong arms, she really missed all this.

 

An hour later, Wooyoung, Junho and Chansung returned with an armful of shopping bags. Taec and Min helped them arrange then she began to cook. A sweet smell then invades the apartment, attractive the boys in the kitchen while the girl gorbade them to disturb her. Taecyeon approached her, hugged her gently by the hips and put his head to the side, mouth open. She smiled with amusement before putting a piece of meat between his teeth.

 

Taec – humm, delicious ! Since when you know how to cook like this?
Min – omma taugh me after you left ^^
Taec – she always got great ideas
Min – werent you the one who told the others to dont exploit me?
Taec – xD Im not exploiting you ! Im your brother!
Woo – its the stupidest excuse I ever heard...
Taec – we said no one had the right to enter in the kitchen before the dinner is ready!
Woo – I know, I came to drag you back to the saloon
Taec - ...
Min – WooYoung oppa, here for you ^^
Woo – ohhhh! You knew I love chicken?
Min – I wouldnt be a worthy fan if I didnt know something that important!
Woo – right ^^ thanks!

 

He kissed her cheek then quickly left, ignoring the glare of the protective brother.

 

Taec – maybe it wasnt a good idea to make you come here...
Min – why?
Taec – I dont like seeing them turn around you like this...
Min – oppa... they wont do anything to me ! They are too scared of you xD and they are nice guys !
Taec – but they are still guys... and you're a perfect girl
Min – dont talk nonsense... call the others to make them come to eat rather than saying stupid things!

 

They ate together and the boys didnt stop to compliment her on her talents as a cook, making her blush and annoying Taecyeon at the same time. It was not really the interest they had for her which annoyed him but the fact that she likes it. When it was his sister, he was selfish, he wanted to keep her for himself, the only man in her heart except their father of course.

After doing the dishes, they went into the living room to watch a movie together. The girl didnt know where to go in the middle of all these men. The rapper, seeing her lost air, stretched out his arms in a gesture of invitation and she leaned between his legs and rested her head on his upper arm. She sighed with pleasure before plunging into the film. It was sometimes a little difficult to follow knowing that the boys tended to make comments every thirty seconds but still, she spent a good time. However, she felt the fatigue of his hospitalization and twenty minutes from the end, she fell asleep against Taec. When the film was finished, he carefully took her in his arms and took her to her bed where he laid her gently. He tucked and kissed her on the forehead before going to bed too. He was really happy to have her by his side. Now, he could not ask for anything more, his life was perfect.