Is he's having fever or .....

Flowers full color of happiness

 

‘Ring ring ….. ring ring’

 

A soft sound of alarm clock echoed though out the room. Before it can wakes Changmin up, Jaejoong shut the alarm down and closed her eyes again. It’s 5.30 am and she needs another 5 minutes to completely awaken. Her hands roaming randomly to her husband body to awake him.

 

   “Yunnie.. wake up.” A soft mumble come from beneath the blanket.

 

Yunho open his eyes slowly and rub it gently. The dim of the light in the room makes he wants to continue his slumber but thinking of his job and his son, he had to forget about skipping the work. He wakes up and slowly regained his conscious mind; lazily walk to the bathroom to take a nice shower.

 

Meanwhile for Jaejoong, five minutes passed like a five seconds. She leave the bed and proceed to Changmin’s room as usual she did in everyday. Her baby’s room was cool in a suitable temperature and then she herself decorated the room to make it peace and calm for her growing baby. She walked near the crib and checked on the baby; fast asleep but seems uncomfortable.

 

She frowned and put her hand on Changmin’s forehead, only to be sensed with an induced fever. It’s been a while since Changmin got sick and usually he got sick after he got an injection but it is not in every injection. Somehow this fever comes out in a sudden and she wondering why.

 

Carefully she picked up the baby; maybe because he feels uncomfortable for the sudden changes of places, he began to cry. Panicked, Jaejoong cooed him and pat him slowly. It seems worked for a while but he continued to cry; not loud but not slow either. It’s just a sign that he feels not comfortable.

 

   “Shhh Mama’s here.. shh don’t cry honey.” Jaejoong continue to rocking the baby.

 

Understanding the coaxing from his mother, he feels secure in his mother embrace but the weak feeling makes him whimper.

 

Jaejoong bring him to her room and put Changmin on her bed and went to the closet to bring out Kool Fever; a medication for fever that stick at the forehead and the heat out from the body. He peeled off the plastic and placed it on the baby forehead. The sudden coolness invade him and he whimper once again.

 

She become worried, he cry weakly; slowly open his eyes and want to be in his mother embrace again. Jaejoong bend her body and patting her son ever so softly with hum of lullaby. Hope that the child will sleep again. Her heart wrenched and dies a little bit upon seeing her usually active and cheerful son become so sick.

 

Yunho done with his shower then wear his shirt along with the coat. He raises his eye brows when he sees Jaejoong rocking his son on the bed.

 

   “What’s wrong?”

 

Jaejoong held his head up and meet her eyes with her husband. A glance of worry mirrored in her eyes.

 

   “Minnie… I think he got fever. He cried and feels uncomfortable.”

 

Yunho speed to the bed and put his hand on the child head, caressing his hair.

 

   “Yeah he is. But why so sudden?”

 

   “I don’t know.”

 

The silence last for five seconds before he continue.

 

   “Usually he will be okay for a day. But this sudden fever I think something wrong somewhere.” It’s Yunho’s turn to become worried as he sees his child crying.

 

   “I think I want to apply for emergency leave.” Jaejoong spoke.

 

   “Then I’ll accompany you to the hospital then.” Jaejoong was about to disagree but he was cut off by Yunho’s again.

 

   “It’s okay, about today case; I can give it to other officer. But I need to go to my office for a while.”

 

Jaejoong nodded.

 

   “Go take the shower. I’ll take care of him.”

 

Again, he gained a nod from his wife.

 

*

 

The whole household suddenly become worried too when they informed about their young master condition. Yunho and Jaejoong will bring Changmin to hospital but they need to go to their office first to inform their employers about the sudden emergency leave.

 

   “Don’t worry, he’ll be fine.” Yunho try to assure the maids and they smile awkwardly, hoping for it to be true.

 

Along the journey, Changmin didn’t make any sounds much; only a soft whimper. Yunho try his best to not show his anxious and Jaejoong keeping soothing her baby. After about 40 minutes going through the traffic jam, finally they reach Yunho’s office. Settling down some business there, the family proceed to Jaejoong’s.

 

The hustle bustle in the hospital seems nothing to Changmin’s world as he wakes up and pinched Jaejoong’s cheek indicating that he is hungry. Jaejoong and Yunho knew well on their son antics whenever he hungry.

 

   “You hungry, dear?”

 

A weak nod from the little child as he’s trying to reach for Jaejoong cheek to pinch it again but Yunho hold the baby tiny arms and smile.

 

   “Okay son, you can have it.”

 

Jaejoong takes out a light blanket and cover Changmin on it so that she can cover her chest and can bring comfortable for Changmin. Indeed he is 2 years old but he still feeding and on formula milk. Jaejoong wanted it so that she can see her son grew up well. He believes that the source of the genius is come from mother milk.

 

The baby the milk slowly and Jaejoong can see his eyes fluttered drift back to sleep. She can feel that the baby temperature is not cooling down. Not even five minutes the baby had his milk. Probably he is not in appetite and this makes the parents become more and more anxious.

 

This is serious. Even when he is sick, he never left the food and his appetite never left his tiny body. But this time, he had his milk not even more than five minutes. Jaejoong try hard to coax her son to have it more but Changmin refuse to. The little toddler wakes up and climbed to his father embrace. Sulking because he was forced by his mother.

 

As if on cue, it is their turn when the number appear to be same as they holding when they register for Changmin earlier. Yunho bring Changmin and Jaejoong takes the stuff along with her to the doctor’s room. They can say that they were dead worried when they entered the room.

 

The door open and reveal a mid age woman in a white robe smiling and gesture for them to sit.

 

   “How can I help you?” The doctor smile sweetly and Changmin began clenched his father jacket, feels scared.

 

   “It’s about this little boy here. “ Yunho release Changmin tight grip on his jacket. The little boy start to cry when the doctor put her hand on his forehead.

 

   “A fever I see. Young boy can I inspect you?” The doctor asking for permission but granted with a scared look Changmin.

 

Yunho assured the little boy that nothing will be happen and she began inspecting him by putting stethoscope on his chest. She frowned and put the thing back on her shoulder.

 

   “Did he have any heart disease?”

 

The Jung couple startle by the question and looking at each other. Yunho become loss at words.

 

   “H..heart disease? No he is perfectly fine.” Jaejoong whisper.

 

   “I detect there is a hole in his heart.” The doctor confusedly state before continue.

 

   “I want you to meet an expert doctor about this. He needs treatment.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm sorry for the late update(blame college for being hard on me) /bow/ I was totally forgot that today which is yesterday is Monday and I goes (ASTARGHFIRULLAHAL 'AZIM!) It's Monday and I need to update! Sorry for making you waiting /bow/ okay, no worries, everything starts here but I guess there is no need tissue for now (forgive my cruelity) That's all, comments and subscribe! :D have a nice day! 

12/3/2013 : 1.05 am