Prologue

Flowers full color of happiness

 

Changmin opened the door cautiously as he slowly stepped inside the old store room. He made ugly and nasty face as he breathe the old dusty room and cough a little while let out a heavy sigh.

 

   “Aish Mama, really, how many ages they have not manage this old dusty room.” He complained while sneeze and cough.

 

   “Urrghhh… why must I am the one to clean this. Ahh, Ga Young ahjumma, hurry help me,” The young master of the Jung family complained once again.

 

Jung Changmin, 14 years old and the only son of the Jung family which is widely known. His father, Jung Yunho is the famous attorney in the city alias the only son in Rising Sun Corporation; an influental Insurance Company and his wife Jung(Kim) Jaejoong who is the successful accountant in her company.

 

Many of his friend thought that being the son of the famous couple, he live in a bed of roses but it was not true at all. Most of time, his mother will asked him to do things and the example for today is, he have to clean the store room which is had been abandoned for almost  14 years; ever since he was born.

 

The maids in the family did their job very well but somehow his mother want him to learn and do things like the maids do, so that he can value life much, at least his mother said that. Even he never complained, but sometimes he doubts why his mother always wanted him to be a handy son. Oh well, he does not want to bother to know, for him, his mother knew the best.

 

   “MinMin, the store, it had been abandoned for 14 years and I just remember its existence in this house. We are going to have celebration next week, so I want you and Ga Young ahjumma to clean that room. Is that okay honey?”

 

The flashing memories on the early morning come to greet him. Once again he let out sigh and he opened the windows, to let the dust out. Clapped his hands in satisfying, he turn around to the room with smile but then fade in a second.

 

   “This going to be a loooongggg day.” He tightened the cloth which he wrap around his forehead and started to clean the room.

 

The room was very messy and dusty and Changmin need to cover up his nose because the dusty was too much.

 

   “Really, how can these tiny rooms abandoned and did Papa and Mama make all dusty a livestock or what?” He scoffed.

 

The duster was sweep over the cabinets and some boxes. Lucky enough, that Ga Young Ahjumma come in shortly after he done to settle down half of the dust removing part.

 

   “Young Master Changmin, I’m sorry for late.” She bowed and confessed her apologized.

 

Changmin really did not care, he did not angry either.

 

   “It’s okay ahjumma, as long as you came.” He smiled.

 

The two of them continued to clean up the room, there was no much conversation because Changmin is not the one who a talkative, Ga Young ahjumma either. But their relationship is better than any other maids and Changmin feel comfortable being with her. Why not, she is the one who care for Changmin since he was in diapers when his parents gone for works.

 

Although his parents seems so busy, but he was grateful because he was showered with overwhelming love from his parents which is rare for a busy family to experience for. His mother very concerns about his studies while his father about his life skills. Apparently, he managed to gain black belt in Hapkido and new level of piano skills.  

 

Up till now, he never questioned why their parents being so protective too him. Even though many of his friends are an only child of the family, but he found out that the way his parents treat him way more different than others. Well, at least he thinks that it was his parent’s charm, being so lovely towards their only child.

 

Slowly, he sweeps off the dust from the old box. He narrowed his eyes. Te box looks weird. It didn’t cover up perfectly and the things inside the box did not arrange neatly. Leaving those entire questions to the end of the cleaning, he continued his job.

 

   “Take this young master.” Ga Young ahjumma lend him big vase to be clean up.

 

   “Stop calling me that ahjumma. Changmin is fine. I told you many times.” Blushed, he hated Ga Young ahjumma for calling him that.

 

Not because he was shame, it was more of respect. Yes, Changmin is the one who highly respect people. Ga Young ahjumma smiled and bowed a little.

 

After 2 straight hours cleaning the room, Changmin carved a wide smile across his thin lips, satisfying. The room which you can call a haunted room, become really clean until you can sleep in that. Ga Young ahjumma give him a nod to leave for rest.

 

He was about to leave the room but he stop his step. Turned around to Ga Young ahjumma while his eyes scanning the box which he found earlier.

 

   “I saw a weird box when I was cleaning the room. May I open it?”

 

   “This is your house and I have no right to give you permission to open it.”

 

Changmin walked towards the box and open it. The box is quite unique. It’s full with baby clothes which he believes it was his when he was baby. Sorts of toys and some baby bottle are inside it as wells. His eyes shows tender gaze and warm smile planted on his lips. Ga Young ahjumma watch in silence.

 

Clothes after clothes, toys after toys he let out, he found an old picture album deep in the box. He opened the album slowly and his eyes widen. It was his picture when he was baby and toddler until around age 4, but why his mother kept it here? Wait. The baby indeed same as him but different, almost the whole picture was taken in hospital and only few from his house.

 

He look up to Ga Young ahjumma, she was shocked too. She never knew that the Jaejoong kept the picture here. Even forgot about it. Maybe she wanted to forget the past. She thinks.

 

   “He’s like me but not. Who is this baby? And those hospital…?” Changmin asked Ga Young ahjumma.

 

She was about to reply suddenly Jaejoong comes in the room calling his name and stopped right in front of the door, dropping the books she holding.

 

   “Mama, I found this album, why you kept it here? Why the baby resembled me? Who is him?” Changmin let out his confusion. He noticed his mother was quite shocked too.

 

   “Where did you found the album?”

 

He pointed the box. Jaejoong approach him and kneeled, hands shaking and hold the picture together with Changmin.

 

   “Come, follow Mama to the living room. I want to explain something to you.”

*****

 

   “He is my what?” Changmin asked in disbelief. He can’t believe that the baby was his brother.

 

   “If he was my hyung, then where is him? Why you didn’t tell me in the first place. Until now, I am 14 and I just knew this.” He retorted. Feel anger because his parents keep the secret from him.

 

   Jaejoong and Yunho sighed and hold their son.

 

   “Mind to listen to our story? Your hyung’s story?”

 

Changmin blinked his eyes. He was indeed mad at his parents but still, why they didn’t angry to him, for being mad? Changmin watched the floor and nodded.

 

   “His name was Changmin. 4 years older than you.” Yunho open up the story.

 

Jaejoong smile bitterly.

 

Changmin mind puzzled.

 

Yunho’s hand clenched his wife tightly.

 

Ga Young ahjumma sit in silence.

 

The whole maids began to lower their head.

 

This is another Jung Changmin story; a heart touching, fluffy, drama and secret behind the parent’s endless and overflowing love towards their son.

 

 

 

 

 

 

*bow* How how how? Is it good? The first chapter? Yeah this is just an opening :) positive critism is welcomed and tell me whether you like it or not >////< I'll try my best to do better. And I will update this every Monday ( I will try to update every Monday ) so stay tuned! Comment and subsribe! :') Have a nice day~