of Tribute and Holidays

Flowers full color of happiness

 

   “…..”

 

   “Yes, we’re going to Paris and Malaysia.”

 

   “…..”

 

   “Jaejoong? Honey?”

 

Yunho frowned almost immediately when he got no answer. He too, got surprised when one of his client handed him 2 tour packages after his case closed and once again Yunho succeed in his career. Surprisingly, his superior officer also permit the vacation for 10 days.

 

   “You..saying we’re going to vacation? Why so sudden?” Jaejoong stuttered.

 

   “Yeah, its kinda complicated to explain. So if you agree then we’ll leave in 2 days more. I’m coming home and see you later honey!”

 

Jaejoong made a weird face and stare at her mobile phone for a couple of minutes before snap out of it.

 

*

 

Changmin’s chuckles and laughing echoing through the hallway of the room. The baby just spilled his milk over the carpet and some to Haneul face, he then innocently smile and run to escape the older one’s wrath. Changmin made his way to the stairs before Hana who hands on her waist while pulling a scary face stop the boy.

 

   “Oh lord, what a high-maintenance kid we dealing here.” Hana’s stern voice made Changmin wince.

 

   “Gomenasai onee-chan.” Both Haneul and Hana startled and blink their eyes. Japanese? Like seriously?

 

  “Changmin where did you learn this?” Hana widen and hold up the baby who grinning. She closed her face to his but the baby hit his head to hers and she let go the baby and groan in pain.

 

Changmin hysterically laughing and escape the two girls before he heard something very familiar to him; his papa’s car engine roaring. He made his baby steps towards his room and peek over the window. His papa’s coming home. As usual he did when his parents come home, he walk fast through the door and whining to Hana and Haneul to bring him downstairs.

 

Hana hardly can feel angry to him, hardly because no matter how naughty he is, Changmin is precious to her and to the whole family. As Changmin wailing began louder, Haneul pick the baby up and open the small gate of the stairs; safety measure for Changmin who loves running. The three of them went to downstairs and greet Yunho. Ga Young ahjumma are nowhere to be found, probably still running some errands.

 

The baby soon stretching his hands to his papa with unshed tears. Yunho grinning and chuckles before he take Changmin from Haneul’s arm.

 

   “Some problem you were dealing here?” Yunho softly asking the maids when he noticed a milk traced on Haneul’s face.

 

 Haneul and Hana bowing right in front of their master before apologizing.

 

   “I’m trying to give him milk and he refuse to take it but open the bottle and spilled it over the carpet and some…. to me… I am totally sorry.” Haneul shut her eyes tight and bowed deeply.

 

   “Haha, don’t worry, he is naughty kid. I know, it is not your fault anyway.” Yunho said before pinching his baby’s nose. Changmin winced then hug his father as if they just meet after 10 years of separating.

 

 Yunho was about to head to kitchen to prepare the new milk as he heard Jaejoong’s car roaring outside of the villa. Changmin flutter to get away from his papa but Yunho hold his baby strong enough. Changmin mumbled something incoherent as an act of refusing. The car stopped beside Yunho and Changmin silently giggle.

 

Jaejoong made an eye contact with Yunho before she take Changmin from him. She headed to the sofa and sit there quietly, waiting for Yunho’s explanation. The maids girls already in the kitchen to prepare the dinner since it’s too late and Ga Young ahjumma still not return.

 

   “I got his vacation packages from one of my client. He succeed in his case and he offers to me as the tribute.” Yunho stated.

 

   “And?”

 

   “And.. we got holidays for 10 days!” Yunho cheerfully declare and Changmin jumped in happiness and stay silence after a second.

 

“Mama what is holiday?”

 

Jaejoong and Yunho gawking for awhile. Maybe some nice vocabulary does not reaching him and maybe this is his first time listening to the word. After all, they never went to overseas for vacations after Changmin was born.

 

   “Holidays is… where we have fun and free from works.” Jaejoong tenderly her son hairs and cupped his cheek.

 

   “We have fun? Like playing?”

 

   “Yes dear, this time papa will bring us to Paris and Malaysia. Although I did not know what’s in Malaysia. Haha”

 

 Changmin seems to think hardly before he speak.

 

   “Can we go to Legoland?”

 

Once again the parents left speechless by the boys attics.

 

  “Where did you hear that?” Yunho shift place from one-seated sofa to Jaejoong’s which is two-seated one.

 

   “TV.”

 

Changmin short answer the confusion. So this Legoland is exist and what is that? A theme park? Yunho puzzled into questions.

 

   “It’s a theme park. Mama said we can play right? Legoland, we can play there!” Changmin enthusiasm never ceased and the parent pondering.

 

 ‘Where is Legoland?’

 

 Jaejoong and Yunho exchange eyes message before nodding altogether.

 

   “Okay Changmin, papa not very sure if Legoland is in Paris or Malaysia but if there is no Legoland at place we will go, then papa promise to bring you to theme park. Okay?”

 

The couple can clearly see the frown on their baby’s face but then lighten up when he look over his parents face. Changmin smile and hug his mama tightly. His 2 years old and 5 months instinct believe that there is Legoland exist somewhere in place they will visiting and this make him more happy.

 

 

 

 

 

*bow and hiding* I know I know, last updated I said I already free from matriculation and now I'm a freshmen in university. hey I'm still alive, barely ToT . I had very serious writer's block and I know this chapter VERY lack of my skills :"( I'm sorry for disappointing you and made you wait for LONG time :"( I need to re evaluate my writing skills :'/ so, as usual comments down there will make baby minnie giggling in happiness. till next time :) /give cookies/

29 September 2013 : 10:50 pm