Arrival of the Prince

Flowers full color of happiness

 

   “Yunho! I’m pregnant!” Jaejoong, with cheerful in her eyes proudly announce her pregnancy make a little run to her beloved husband who by now reading the newspaper in the luxurious living room. Her maids peeks their head from the kitchen and look at their employer with such curiosity.

 

   “You, what?” Yunho can’t take the words clearly put the newspaper away and being hugged by his wife tightly. Jaejoong grinned and planted a kiss in her husband’s pouty lips.

 

    “I’m pregnant Yunnie, 3 months! We gonna have a baby soon! You gonna be a father and I will be the mother!” Jaejoong told him in one breath and this makes Yunho have to digest the words very fast.

 

    “Easy easy honey. You pregnant? Oh really? Oh really really really? I will be a dad soon?” Yunho asked in disbelief. He was happy, a wide smile carved on his lips.

 

    “Why so happy, Master?” Yuna, the youngest maid in that villa asked out of curiosity, the other maids pop out too.

 

 Yunho and Jaejoong release their hug and faced the maids, they smile cheekily.

 

    “A little angel was sent here straight away from heaven.” Jaejoong pronounce.

 

The maid’s eyes become glitter in joy and some of them cry in happiness.

 

   “At last Master! After 4 whole years trying for baby and you finally will cuddle a baby!” 

 

   “And we are going to have a young master!”

 

The maids giggling and the older one approaching Jaejoong and hug her.

 

   “Congratulations Jaejoong-ah. This is the happy moments for me and the whole household. Yunho, take care of her very dearly.”

 

Ga Young, the oldest maid and the one who’ve been working with Yunho since he was teen caressed Jaejoong’s cheek lightly. She always treat them like her own kid and so do as Yunho and Jaejoong, treat Ga In like their parents, showing so much humble and respect.

 

   “Of course Ga In ahjumma, I will take care of her.” Yunho state proudly.

 

That night, the whole villa celebrate the incoming angel from the couple life which the longed to.

 

The future we believe we’ll have

May turn out to have a different color

Even so, like flowers with the color of happiness wafting around you

Forever and ever, through endless ages

I will love you and embrace you with my love.

 

   “Sarang~ Sarang~” Yunho went to his wife who still sleep in the bed and quickly peck her cheeks, wanting her to wake up.

 

   “Wake up dear, or you will late for works.” Yunho affectionately kiss her wife plump lips.

 

With small groan, Jaejoong open her eyes wake up from her beauty sleep. She was tired, even her pregnancy went so well until this moment, she still experienced some morning sickness and major back aches.

 

   “Yunnie, I’m tired.” Jaejoong whine and Yunho come closer to her and message her back.

 

   “Honey, let’s be strong okay? For our baby.” Yunho smile and kiss her wife once again. Jaejoong become blushed with overflowing romantic given her husband. She giggled and walked to the bathroom, caressed her belly which grow bigger and giving him flying kisses.

 

   “Can I take bath with you too?” Yunho asked as jokes while grinning widely.

 

   “You flirty Jung Yunho! Mehrong~” Jaejoong sticked out her tongue before shut the door close. Yunho laughed.

 

It’s been 9 months and the couple began to prepare for the maternity. For the end of 5 months, Jaejoong began to fall sick often and she cannot go to work, lucky that she is the main manager for the company and her employer like her progress very much and decide to give her break until she deliver.

 

As for Yunho, being the most popular attorney where he never lost a case makes him in a high demand among the clients. Although he was quite busy, he sometimes did loose himself from the strained case and make a call to his wife.

 

He treated his wife very dearly and so did as the others. They very anticipating the baby even they forbid Jaejoong, who loves cooking and doing household chores, to do even for some simple works such as washing dishes. Jaejoong was treated like a queen and Yunho never regret that.

 

Jaejoong almost bought the whole baby boutique, her momentum to buy the infant and toddler goods in excited state. Yunho just shook his head on his wife behavior. After all, it is their first child. Even with her big tummy which makes her difficult to walk and makes her energy fall more often, she still wanted to find some soft toys for her upcoming baby. Yunho once again chuckled childishly.

 

That night, Yunho can feel something happen as he feel cold and shiver. Wondered, he opened his eyes slowly and greeted with his wife pain face. He quickly got up and held his wife weak limbs. Jaejoong have no strength. The tremendous pain that come all in one makes her suffered, she can feel that her body was being ripped into two. The unspoken pain that she had, she just wail and all around.

 

   “Yunnie, It’s hurt. The baby’s coming.”

 

And that was the breaking point. Beads of sweat started to form. He panicked as this is his first time to having a baby and Jaejoong doesn’t use to experience a huge pain as this is. He was clueless at this time. How to bring Jaejoong to hospital in this late night and he is very sure that all his maids already fallen asleep.

 

   “Yunnie, get the car!! I can’t handle this anymore!!!” Jaejoong screaming for help and want Yunho to alert that he is about to deliver.

 

 Yunho who was stuttering and desperate quickly come to thinking sense and get the key car. He took Jaejoong and carried her in bridal style and put her cautiously in the car. An expensive one, the one which he liked; a brand new Lexus sport car. For now, he doesn’t care whether the car will get dirty or what, he just want his wife to be safe.

 

The car engine roaring wakes the resident in the house awake and they can guess. Their Lady going to deliver the baby this night, they all prayed for her safety.

 

The tensed moment was about come. Jaejoong groaning in pain as the doctor and the nurses get ready for the maternity process. Yunho watched his wife in concern and worried while the nurses and doctors remain calm. The nurse ordered Yunho to give emotional support and he did it for the sake of his child and wife.

 

The situation lasted for 15 minutes before a soft sound of a baby crying filled the air. Jaejoong let out heavy sigh before totally worn out. The nurses help to stabilize her and the baby too. Yunho’s tears flow and he was in a great happiness.

 

   “Congratulation, you got a healthy baby boy!” One of the nurses greeted them.

 

Jaejoong closed her eyes and prayed in joy. The nurse lend to Jaejoong the baby and Yunho caressed the small cheek and cupped him.

 

   “Welcome dear.” Was spoken in such a comfort and soft voice by Yunho.

 

   “Thank you honey.” He kissed Jaejoong who by now was tired. The nurse lead him outside while the finishing their last job.

 

The phone ringing and he knew from who the caller is. He swift his body to the other side, smiled widely before answering the phone and walk to the car taking the clothes of their newborn baby.

 

 

 

 

Hello~ /bow/ yaaahh I guess this chapter a bit fail /shrugs/ I can't tell you how BLUSHING am I when writing this and the shyness almost killing me. I never write genre like this chapter /I'm just a kid/ and yeah, sorry if its fails. and YAY~ the arrival of the prince so yeah, Changmin is here /waves/ and from this chapter onwards, the story will focus on baby Changmin which is the first one :3 comments and subscribe~ have a nice day~ ^~^

25/2/2013 : 1.55 am