Genius Boy He Is

Flowers full color of happiness

 

The sweet smell of food from the kitchen makes a toddler around age 2 crawling in almost rapid succession towards the kitchen, leaving all toys that he played just now on the living room. He makes a soft hum and smile which reveal his newly form tooth.

 

 Upon reaching the kitchen, a girl whom work as a maid pick him up and he made a little whimper and tossing around, begging for her to let him down again.

 

   “There, there young master, I know you’re hungry but wait a little minutes okay. The food is almost ready.” Haneul talk slowly to the little toddler and as he understands her words, he put his both his tiny and small hands on Haneul cheeks.

 

   “Aaa~~aahhh ” The little boy chuckled and began stretch his body. This time, Haneul let him go and put him in the living room where his toys scattered around.

 

Jung Changmin, a playful and bubbly toddler began to babble in his own words; probably complaining because his food still not ready. Haneul cannot do anything but laugh because of this little food monster.

 

   “Ga Young ahjumma~ Is the food ready? Young Master began grunting and you should see his annoyed face.” Haneul laughter began to fill the air as the other maid approaches and see whether it is true or not.

 

   “Ahh~ So cute young master babbling.” Hana, Haneul’s twin clasped her hands and make a cute voice of her. This young master is irresistibly cute.

 

She swear that she will never regret for babysit her young master together with other maids.

 

Not even a minute later, Ga Young ahjumma step out from the kitchen with a bowl of mash potato in her hand. As he was given a six sense that is a-ready-food-sense, Changmin once again throw his toys and crawl to Ga Young, feel lazy to walk even if he can.

 

Usually, it is Jaejoong whom give him food in the afternoon but since Ga Young receive a call that she have an important meeting, Ga Young need to prepare a food for Changmin which is a seldom thing she need to do.

 

As if on cue, a sound of car engine roaring on the outside of the villa and Changmin really knew whose car is it. It is her mother’s car, a radiant red Audi A4. He stopped crawling and shifts his head towards the door and makes his new step there in fast speed.

 

“Ma! Ma!” He began to call for his mother

 

The car engine stopped and Jaejoong out from the car cabin and made her way to the door, only greeted with her son babbling and muttering words she never know only a word ‘Ma’. She smile widely and pick up his son and toss him in the air.

 

   “Ah my Minnie, miss Mama?” She peck his cheek, scented for a soft baby smell. Changmin chuckled and kiss his mother’s cheek before ranting again because of hungry.

 

   “Ah~ could it be Minnie is hungry and he still did not eat?” The genius toddler nodded his head make a sulk face.

 

   “Minnie.. Hunglly. Food!”  Changmin clap his hands together before put it on his stomach.

 

Jaejoong frowned and shock. Did her baby just talk to her? In a sentences? It is obvious that Changmin is a genius kid, he can walk early than the other kid do and her first words that is ‘Ma’ and ‘Pa’ was first spoken when he was just 3 months old. He can build a mini tower using blocks that his mother gifted to him on his second birthday around two weeks ago.

 

   “Did Minnie talk to umma just now? Minnie is hungry?”  Jaejoong asked again.

 

   “Hunglly! Hunglly! Minnie hunglly!! Ma~” The little boy whimpered again.

 

Jaejoong smile widely and hug his prince, tears almost shed. It was his first although not fully complete words. ‘Minnie’s hungry’. God, she must write it down on her diary. She thought.

 

Ga Young ahjumma come closer and give the mash potato to Jaejoong, and she takes the bowl while holding Changmin; a boy who just talked and formed his first sentences.

 

   “He’s sure a genius boy.” Ga Young ahjumma patted Changmin’s back softly only gain a cute hum from the little one.

 

   “He is, I hope he will be a good boy. Ahjumma, I’ll bring Changmin upstairs.” Jaejoong mention to her.

 

   “Ah, okay then. But I thought you have an important meeting?”

 

   “Oh, yes, but the client cancelled it last minutes. Since today there is not much work I got so I decide to return home earlier. Oh Yunho just call me too.”

 

   “Why? Did he need to stay a night at his office?”

 

   “Ah, no. He told me that his case won and he can return home early too. I guess he’s on the road now.”

 

   “So, I need to cook for the lunch then.”

 

Jaejoong give her a soft smile and nodded before continue.

 

   “Is that okay?”

 

Ga Young just nodded and order to her assistance to continue her work before proceed to the kitchen.

 

*

 

Jaejoong put Changmin on the floor and she scoop one spoonful of mash potato. Playing with the food as Changmin mouthed the spoon. He screamed when he can’t get it.

 

   “Aish.. Mama’s boy voice sure is loud.” She finally gives her son the food.

 

Not even a minute later, Changmin’s attention shift to the window. He began to stand up and wobbled to the windows while muttering some words. Jaejoong catch one of his word were ‘Papa’.

 

   “What is it sweety? Is Papa’s home?” She takes a peek to the windows and it is true. A Lexus sport car roaming into their villa.

 

Changmin clapped his hands and singing. He was about to run to the door when Jaejoong caught him.

 

   “Finish your meal, Papa will be here. Okay?” Jaejoong assured.

 

And so the little genius one nodded.

 

Jaejoong can heard Yunho’s voice downstairs and the sound of his footsteps echoed towards the room. Soon the door opened and this time, Changmin get loose from Jaejoong grip and run to his very dearly father.

 

   “Pa! Pa! Papa!” The little boy scream and laughing.

 

Yunho smile upon welcomed by his bundle of joy, his pride and his beloved wife. He bend his body a little bit to scoped Changmin into his arms.  Changmin giggle happily as his father give him a lovely peck on his forehead and hug him dearly.

 

   “You know, he can sense your car?” Jaejoong put the bowl down and walk towards her husband.

 

   “Really? Well, he’s our genius Minnie right my little boy?” Yunho give a quick kiss to his wife before met forehead to his child’s.

 

   “Minnie… gey nieus!!!” The little boy imitates his father and claps his hands in agreement rewarding a wide eyes full of shock for Yunho.

 

   “Did he just….?” Puzzled, the father stared at his wife and Jaejoong could only smirk.

 

   “Well, I was surprised too. As you said, he is indeed a genius.”

 

They stared at each other and changing their sight to Changmin who by now pouting cutely and began pinched Yunho’s cheek.

 

   “Minnie. Hungly… Eat! Eat!”

 

They knew really well that their son will begin to throwing his tantrum if he was feed late. Quickly, Jaejoong reach the bowl and Yunho sit the boy down and he resume his launch with such a wide smile and eyes glittering; luxuriate the food. 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello~~!! *bow* Ahh so tired I just come back from a 3 days i-Design, Innovation, Creative Awards such a long journey T_______T sooo here I present CHANGMIN~~!!! /claps claps/ what what you think? :'3 comments and subscribe! have a nice day /continue back to sleep/

4 March 2013 : 2.40 pm