of Bath War and Food

Flowers full color of happiness

 

The whole household was greeted by a sudden huge silence as Yunho and Jaejoong explain the whole thing about Changmin health status and how the little one endure countless of test including the blood test part where the child screaming when the needle pierce his soft skin.

 

Changmin still sleeping in his room; completely unaware about the sadness that the household is holding. He still recovering from the fever and the medication seem work very well as his immune system began to strengthen. A patch of KoolFever still on his forehead and the room temperature set to a bit cool.

 

Back to the living room where everyone is there, Yunho and Jaejoong stay silence; smile in awkwardly. Ga Young ahjumma, Hana and Haneul try to holding back their tears but not succeed. It as if, they also can feel the pain from the young parents.

 

   “There is still a chance for him to recover right?” Hana has spoken after she’s cool down.

 

Yunho nodded in response.

 

   “He will. He’s a strong boy right?”

 

*

 

Changmin open his eyes slowly and he found out that he is in his room. The coolness of the room doesn’t affect him as he can feel his body warm and a KoolFever attached to his forehead. Other than that, he feels better than this morning. He wakes up and holding his bed railing; figuring out how to escape from his bed as he hears his stomach makes a funny noise.

 

He is hungry.

 

The little child sit down and his eyes roaming over his familiar room. The room was neat and tidy, a large glow in the dark moon was located on the next wall of his bed; a baby monitor placed on the side tables. He feels sweaty, uncomfortable, lonely but most of all hungry.

 

   “Mama…” He calls for his mother.

 

   “Mama….” The second call, he had no response. Usually, his mother will coming right after he call her.

 

   “Mama!” This time he shouted.

 

A sound like a marched soldier can be heard from the stairs leading to the hallway to his room. He can see his mother worry face as she come into his room with his father.

 

   “Minnie?” Jaejoong takes him.

 

Changmin quickly pinched Jaejoong’s cheek as his signal for food. But Jaejoong seems occupied by other things.

 

   “You’re sweaty Minnie. Let’s take a bath first okay?” She takes him out from the room.

 

But Changmin doesn’t want to take the bath. He wanted food.

 

   “No bath. No bath. Milk! Minnie want milk.” He refused and struggling in between his mother embraces.

 

Afraid if her son falling, Jaejoong put him down and Changmin begin to run to the stairs. He wanted to go to the kitchen. She can feel her heart almost stop beating when her son run to the stairs and holding the stair rail in act to step down.

 

In a blink of an eye, Jaejoong pulls Changmin hands and bring him far from the stairs. The little child struggling once more, wanting his mother released him.

 

   “Minnie want milk. No bath.” He softly whimpered.

 

   “Yes Mama knows, but Minnie must take a bath first okay?” She tried to persuade her child but Changmin keep struggling.

 

   “Minnie, listen to Mama. Take a bath okay?”

 

After a few hard struggling, Changmin escape from his Mama and run to his room. He understand why he need a bath but he want to have his milk first.

 

   “Yunho! Help me! Your son refused to take a bath.” Jaejoong become tensed.

 

Yunho make a quick appear behind Jaejoong and put his hand on his wife shoulder.

 

   “What happen?”

 

   “He refused to take a bath. I know he is hungry but he must take a bath first.” Jaejoong pulls her hair and flipped it to the back.

 

   “Where is he?”

 

Jaejoong pointed to his room. Yunho know what to do as he proceeds to the specific place; only to find out that his son hiding in the closet.

 

   “Minnie… Minnie, its Papa, come out dear.” Yunho spoke ever so softly.

 

   “No! Minnie want milk. No bath.” The little Jung storm out from the closet and run in circle, lashing and scatter the toys and turn the room into a wrecked ship in a moment.

 

The room become totally messy with toys and his clothes shattered around, not to mention, Changmin threw his milk bottle to the wall; producing a big wreck sound. His bottle now, broken. 

 

The boy doesn't care, he is angry and run from his parents. Despite he had the fever, the energy seems not leave him, Yunho tailed him while Jaejoong try to set a trap to catch that little Jung.

 

Hana and Haneul wondering what happen when they heard such a loud sound from upstairs, they climbed up the stairs and see the havoc scene.

 

Parents chasing their son just for a single bath.

 

   “Minnie want milk!!!” A loud scream faded when Jaejoong manage to catch him and plant a soft kiss on her baby forehead.

 

Changmin blink his eyes confusedly and look at his Mama, his eyes watering.

 

   “Mama will give you milk when you take a bath, look! Minnie’s so sweating and smelly.” Jaejoong make an ugly face and Changmin pouting on her act.

 

   “No bath. Milk.” The boy still strongly arguing while folded his hands on his chest.

 

   “Changmin…” She softly standing her decision.

 

   “Mama is bad.” Changmin struggle, deepen his pout and run to his father before continue.

 

   “Minnie want Papa.”

 

The boy hugged his father as if he is his hero for saving him and look at his mother as she is his enemy.

 

   “But still, Minnie have to take a bath.” Yunho coaxed him.

 

Changmin nodded on his Papa and smile cutely. Jaejoong release a huge sigh and flip her hairs to back, revealing her forehead and tied it.

 

   “Mama will prepare the clothes.”

 

Hana, Haneul and Ga Young ahjumma watches them in silence.

 

   “Even when he is sick, he still have endless energy.” Hana said. Ga Young ahjumma agreed.

 

   “Let’s sleep then. Leave them alone.”

 

*

 

Yunho bathes him for a short time, after wrapping his baby in a towel, he bring him to his room where his Mama await them with the clothes. The room was cleaned and tidy again, temperature set a slight colder for his fever to cool down faster and she set the room in low light intensity. Overall, the room is calm and suitable for a baby to sleep and recover.

 

Jaejoong put the clothes on his son who by now forget that he still sulking with his mother. All the little child knew is, he will granted milk after bath and he can’t wait for it.

 

   “There, done! Now milk for Minnie the good boy.”

 

She take her son and cuddle him, Changmin latched on her chest and began enjoying his feeding session. Yunho sit beside his wife as he watched his son being fed.

 

   “I don’t think is house will quiet even after all this happen.” Yunho smiled and kiss his son.

 

Jaejoong agreed. There is no need for them to be sad as their son is their pillar to keep strong.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*bow* how is it? how is it? still not enough fluffly? I'll try my hard to improve it ^^~ basically, this chapter was inspired when I had to take bath for my youngest brother and he did the same as Minnie did(except for he is not hungry and throw his bottle away) I had to CHASE him in order to get him to bath /facepalm/ I got lesser comments and I guess my readers doesn't like the previous chapter? /bow/ I'm sorry ;A; My final exam will be around the corner and I /have/ to shamelessly declare that I need to take a hiatus from now till the end of my semester. I need to prepare for more chapters for this story too. Oh well, too much rant here. Soo, comments and subscribes? /give cookies/

coming up chapter is "Bambi". Yoroshiku-ne~ Do anticipated it ^O^

25 March 2013 : 1.21 am