Minnie hates doctor!

Flowers full color of happiness

 

   “Take this letter and meet Dr. Han. He’s at the East Wing of the hospital.” The doctor gave the letter to Yunho to refer their son to the person named Dr Han.

 

A nurse guided them to meet the specialist and the couple followed her obediently. Jaejoong hold tight her baby bag and try her hard to control the emotions. Meanwhile for Yunho, put his still face and try to ignore the words that the doctor said; holding his son as if his life depended on him.

 

Soon after they reach the place and the nurse bowed to them to leave. Jaejoong was about to pull the door as Changmin flutter in Yunho embrace. Suddenly the father become shocked on his son sudden movement and tried his hard to hold the baby to not fall into a cold floor.

 

   “Minnie, what’s wrong?”

 

A soft strong rebel voice came from his son as he tried to struggle again. As if not wanting to enter the room.

 

   “Hate! Papa! Hate!” Yunho caught the words as clear as glass and then he knew.

 

His son hates doctor.

 

No.

 

He is starting to hate the doctor.

 

   “Shh Papa is here okay? Stop struggling. Papa is here.” Yunho soft coaxing the baby and then the little boy become silent; catching his loaded breath.

 

   “Mama will be here too.” Jaejoong give a quick peck to the baby forehead before proceed to the room.

 

The door opened and they can see how fancy the room was decorated specially for kids. There is some Micky Mouse painting on the left side of the wall and a rainbow fairyland on the right side. There is some toys and candies on top of the doctor’s table.

 

The man in white suit is already reached his middle forty smile and stand up from his seat. Greet the family in and Changmin still tucking in Yunho’s jacket. Reluctant to leave his father side.

 

   “I assume you come here for this kid right?”

 

Yunho and Jaejoong just silence. They still not believe that they son will be diagnosed with failure heart.

 

   “Y..yeah.” Stuttered, Yunho try to answer the question.

 

   “Here is the reference letter for you.” Jaejoong give the letter and the man read it profusely.

 

Changmin on the other hand began to loose his self from Yunho. The painting and sorts of toys interest his child nature. As he began to occupy the paintings and the surrounding, the doctor put the stethoscope on his chest; he did not even realize that.

 

   “I detect a hole but I cannot confirm whether it is a hole or not. We need to do the full check up on him.“ The doctor speak as he did not get any response from the parents.

 

   “I know this is so sudden for you but let’s really hope he will be fine. Most of kids will be fine after surgery or therapy.” He began to assure the Jungs.

 

Jaejoong gasps on the words of surgery. Changmin is still too young to undergo a surgery; at least that is what she thinks. As her tears began to flood, she can feel a firm hand holding hers. Her husband trying to calmed her.

 

   “For Changmin, let’s be strong together.” Yunho whisper and smile warmly to her.

 

They stand up and out form the room, following  the nurse  to the examination room. Each step they find it is hard to breath but for the little boy who watch it in confusedly, he just silence; he can detect an unfamiliar aura from his parents.

 

Changmin can feel his body temperature rising but not too much, what he increasingly feel was his mother gloomy face and his father awkward smile to the nurse when they arrive the examination room.

 

The first one is EKG examination, a simple, painless test that detects and records the heart's electrical activity. Once again Changmin struggling, not wanting to be separated by his parents. Jaejoong practically kiss his cheek and forehead to calming him down. But it all fruitless; he ended up silently crying when he was being tested.

 

The next second, third and countless tests which Jaejoong lost count of how many they take the test; Changmin did have some problem in his tests. The last one is blood test which is to detect if there is kidney failure. Changmin who appeared to be hate of needles practically screamed through the room. Fat tears flooding as the needle pierced his soft baby skin and the blood had been drawn just like that.

 

The nurse try to soothe him but in avail. His parents also barely can make him quiet. Hundreds of kisses and hugs had been given to him but to a person who hate needle, he just cry but slowly reduced as he began to feel tired.

 

   “Hate… Papa….. Hate… Mama…” A frail voice from the baby resonated hard to the deepest of his parent heart as he closed his eyes, drifting into the deep slumber.

 

The procedure last for two hours and the doctor confirm about their son’s health status. Class II heart failure where patient can live a normal live but can easily winded and fatigue if overexert. For now he doesn’t need to undergone surgery as the damage is not required them to undergone it. Changmin may just need to take the medicine.

 

   “But we still need to observe your son if in case the sickness starting to kick in him. He’s just lucky that you bring him early to the hospital.“ The doctor explained.

 

Yunho and Jaejoong nodded their head, currently loss at words.

 

   “We currently cannot work on the small hole in your son’s heart as he is too small and risky. So, the medication may need. Don’t worry we’ll try our best to help your child.”

 

The doctor gave them a soft gaze and turn to sleeping child. Jaejoong and Yunho bowed to the doctor and proceed to the pharmacy. The sudden information about their healthy child makes them lost in their own world. How can their healthy child suddenly become sick?

 

Changmin still cuddling in his father’s arm and did not even flinch by the sudden move here and there. The pharmacy seems quiet and not too crowded. They straight away went to counter and take the medicine. It’s not too many but not too little either; almost half of the plastic bag.

 

They moved swiftly into the car as the Lexus sport car’s engine roaring and ready to be drive. Yunho hand Changmin slowly to Jaejoong, afraid the he will awaken by the move. Yunho was about to hold the gear when his phone ringing. He check the ID of the caller; it’s from his home.

 

   “Hello?” It’s Hana from the other line, asking whether they are finish.

 

Yunho take a glance on the digital clock; 4.30 pm, it’s been 4 hours they had been in the hospital. 

 

   “Yeah, we’re done. I’ll explain to you later. I’m coming home now.”

 

   “Is there any problem there Master?”

 

   “No. Ah, yes there is…” Yunho eyeing Jaejoong for a second before he continue.

 

   “We’ll talk later okay? I’ll hang up the phone now.” Yunho tap the red button and put the mobile phone on the car dashboard.

 

How will he explain to the others about this when he and Jaejoong still cannot believe of what they hearing and what they witnessing about. His son was diagnosed by one of the major factor the leading death in the world. The heart disease.

 

Does it means their son will…

 

He feels like his heart will stop beating anytime when he think about death. Now he must make a resolve.

 

He must be strong for his wife and his son.

 

The couples remained silence in the car as they’re heading to their home. Not even talk a single word. Changmin open his eyes and mumble softly before sleeps again.

 

   “Hate doctor. Papa and Mama so bad. Minnie ... hates....” The child snuggle deeper into Jaejoong embraces and they just smiled. 

 

 

 

 

 

/bow/ hello! Nice Monday to you all! :D this week chapter a bit heavy thou but I promise to you right? That I will make this story as fluffy and cute as I can? So, no worries, the next week chapter title is Bath War and do anticipated it x) Comments and subsribe! :D Do spread this fic if you think its good . Have a nice day~ 

18 March 2013 : 12.25 am