Chapter Eight

The Reckless Scandal

Seungri woke to a loud pounding at the door. He tried to toss to his side to ignore the knocking, but he couldn't fall back asleep. "," he mumbled as he pushed himself up from the bed and flung open the door to all of the big bang boys with Youngbae in the front. "What?"

"What," Jiyong pushed himself forward to where he was facing him. "WHAT?! That's all you can say is WHAT?!"

He sighed as he scratched his head in frustration, "Tell me what you want so I can go back to sleep. It's my free day."

"Youngbae was telling me that you and Minzy are dating is that true," Jiyong asked angrily.

"Yeah so," Seungri shrugged his shoulders as if it was nothing while the others gasped in shock.

"Hyung! When did this happen," Seughyun asked in shock.

"Yeah, how did this happen," Daesung added.

"Hmm...I don't know it just did. Now can I go back to sleep now?"

"NO," Youngbae and Jiyong both nearly shouted in unison.

"You can't date her," Jiyong glared.

"Yeah break it off," Youngbae glared along with Jiyong.

Seungri coughed a laugh, "Why should I?"

"Because..." Jiyong looked to Youngbae for help.

"She's not old enough," Youngbae said proudly.

"Yeah," Jiyong nodded in agreement.

Seungri sighed, "Which is more the reason why I'm dating her. You all see her as a little girl when I see her as a woman."

"Oh I know she's a woman," Seughyun chuckled earning a nudge from Daesung to not add onto the fire.

"What are you trying to pull here? You can't fool us. We know there has to be a reason why you're dating her," Youngbae looked at Seungri up and down suspiciously.

Seungri put his hands up looking to all of them, "Alright you guys caught me. The reason why we're dating is because I like her."

"You like her," Jiyong coughed a laugh.

"Yeah and I wasn't afraid to tell her," Seungri smirked at Jiyong.

Everyone gasped as Jiyong socked him in the face causing Seungri to come back and charge after him. Youngbae pulled Jiyong back as Seunghyun pulled Seungri the other way with Daesung in the middle just in case.

"I'm going to kill you," Jiyong shouted over Youngbae's shoulder.

"Give up your bull ! You can stop having Youngbae look after her for you. I got her now," Seungri smirked as he wiped at the blood from his mouth.

Jiyong tried to jump at Seungri again to be pulled back by Youngbae, "Relax man, he's just trying to get you more upset."

"I'm going to get back at you!"

"What, you already hog up the spot light and give me just a line in every song. You wanna take that from me go ahead because that won't change the fact that I'm with Minzy and you're not. So you can just continue to write your sorry broken hearted songs," Seungri shouted.

"Relax man! Relax," Seughyun tried to hold Seungri.

Seungri pushed away from Seughyun and glared, "You too man, get away from me. I don't need this! You all pick on me and you know what it's annoying as hell! I'm a grown man, so treat me like one and treat Minzy like a woman too! She deserves some damn respect like you guys treat the rest of the girls! Especially now that she's my woman!" He turned to his room and grabbed a pair of shoes and a sweat shirt as he headed towards the door.

"Seungri where are you going," Daesung asked but Seungri shook his head pushing his way out and slamming the front door behind him.

He pressed the elevator button as he put on his shoes and hoodie. Feeling the adreniline pumping through his vains he grew anxious as he kept pushing the button as if it would make the elevator come faster. As the doors opened there stood Minzy dressed as if she was heading to the gym.

"Oppa," Minzy exclaimed as he got in trying to hide his busted lip with his hoodie.

"Hey Minzy."

"Where you heading to the gym?"

He shrugged his shoulders as he stood facing the elevator doors, not giving her any eye contact, "I don't know, just out."

"Seungri? Seungri can you look at me," she asked as she tried to see his face to have him shift away from her.

"Sorry Minzy I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. I don't think you wanna see my bad morning face," he chuckled.

"Don't be silly," she chuckled as she found her way to knock off his hoodie. She gasped at the sight of his lip bleeding, "What happened?"

"It's nothing, I really just woke up on the wrong side of the bed," he lied.

"Are you sure?" He nodded hoping she wouldn't question him further and she did. "Okay well do you wanna go jogging with me? I feel like getting some fresh air instead of running on the treadmil."

"Alright," he agreed.

Pulling up their hoodies just in case anyone would see them, they did a couple of stretches before Minzy looked to him, "Are you ready to get smoked?"

He laughed as he stretched his arm, "You mean are you ready to get smoked!"

"Alright then loser has to do whatever the winner wants," Minzy grinned.

"Anything," Seungri asked thinking how nice it would be for her to strip down for him.

She nodded, "Anything!" He chuckled  as he crouched down into a ready position to sprint as she did the same, "Five blocks down and back?"

"Just tell me when to go," he smirked to her making her smile back.

"GO!"

Seungri was taller than Minzy letting him stretch his legs further than her and earning him a head start. But Minzy found herself right there next to him. He was surprised that they were neck and neck as they hit the fifth block. Turning back, Minzy gained the advantage being able to turn faster than him by a second.

"No...you...don't," he breathed as he swung his arms inching his way a little before Minzy.

He was so close to beating her that he could taste victory. The taste of her in his mouth gave him that extra umph to pick up his speed. But somehow Minzy was able to beat him by an inch.

"YESSSSSSSS," she breathed as she raised her arms in the air.

Meanwhile Seungri fell to the ground in shame that he got beat by her, but more so that he didn't get the prize of having his way with her. "NOOO!"

She laughed as she held out her hand to him, "It's okay, better luck next time."

He sighed as he accepted her hand up, "I'll get you next time. So what did you want me to do?"

"First we hit the showers," she said wiping her forehead as they headed back inside.

"Good idea."

"What are your plans today?"

They got into the elevator as he looked to her, "I don't know. It's my day off."

"Me too," she smiled.

"Really? Then we should do something," he smiled back.

"How about we go shopping?"

"Shopping?"

She nodded her head, "Yeah gay guys are supposed to have good taste right?"

"Hey don't stereo type."

Minzy hugged Seungri, "Sorry!"

The doors opened to Jiyong and Daesung, Seungri smirked as he wrapped his arms around Minzy hugging her before leaving, "I'll text you when I'm ready."

"Ready for what," Jiyong asked Minzy. Minzy shrugged her shoulders as she waved to Seungri. "Minzy what is he getting ready for?"

"It's nothing, we're just going out," Minzy smiled to them both as she pushed her floor.

"Going out? Why are you guys so close all the sudden," Jiyong asked trying not to sound pissed.

"Why does it matter, I can't hang out with him," she asked looking to Jiyong then to Daesung.

Daesung smiled at her, "No it's not that. We just wanted to know where just in case you might be someone and you can pick up somethings for us."

The doors opened letting her step out, "Sorry guys we might be out all day. See you later!"

The doors closed on the shocked Jiyong. He didn't know how to react to that, "All day?!"

 

Minzy linked her arm with Seungri as they walked around in a disguise to various stores. One in particular caught her eye. She sqealed in delight finding so many items that she liked making Seungri laugh as she walked to the dressing room with a big pile.

"C'mon Seungri," Minzy called as she hung the clothing onto her door.

"What?" She waved for him to come over and pulled him inside before locking the door, "What are you doing Minzy?!"

"I'm going to try on some clothes, what does it look like I'm doing," she laughed as she looked through which one she wanted to try on first.

"Don't you want me to wait outside?"

"No silly! It's just easier if you're in here."

"Are you sure?"

"Duh," she chuckled as she saw a nice top she wanted to try on.

Seungri took a seat and tried his best to not get excited. He watched as she took off her shirt revealing her white and pink bra that cupped her full and her toned stomach and tossed her shirt at him. He chuckled at her carelessly stripping in front of him as he watched her pull down her pants. He felt himself becoming harder as she stood with a tweetie bird underwear. Her was nice and round he could've sworn it was the best one he's seen.

"Now I know why you get treated like a little girl," he grinned at the tweetie bird print in the front part of her underwear.

"What?"

He nodded towards her underwear, "After this we need to go to victoria's secret after this."

She laughed as she nodded, "Okay."

 

After finding a couple of things, they headed straight for Victoria's Secret. It felt like it'd been years since he was last in a lingerie store, but it had only been about two weeks top.

"This is exciting! I've only worn lingerie for photo shoots. I've never really owned any."

He laughed at her excitement as they walked around, "In that case I should help guide you to the best ones."

"I knew you were the right person to come shopping with," Minzy smiled.

They went around the store as Seungri started to lecture her on the various types and what each one said to a man. "This one says you're a tease. While this one says I want you right here and now," he said with one in each hand.

"Wow you're a pro!"

"I guess you can say that," he laughed. "Now you pick two and I'll buy them my treat."

"Really?!" He nodded knowing it was because in the end he would be the one ripping them off of her body to have his way with her. "Okay, well..." He watched intently to see what she would pick and watched as she picked a black set and a pink set. "I want these!"

"Okay whatever you say," he bit his lip as they put them out in front of the cashier. Seungri was excited for the ones she picked, each screamed I want you here and now...all night long!

As they were walking out, Minzy linked her arm onto his, "Let's go grab a quick bite to eat and then head back. I wanna try out these new outfits you bought me since I couldn't really try them on in there." He couldn't believe his ears, it was like music. She said exactly what he wanted to hear, except for the eating part. He paused as a dirty thought of eating her out came to mind. "Seungri?"

"Huh?" She laughed as she tugged at his arm and walked to the food court. "What do you want to eat?"

"Anything is fine."

"Alright," he looked around trying to find the quickest meal. "Let's get a slice of pizza."

"Sure."

 

Seungri tried his best not to rush themselves as he ushered her to the car and drove as quickly as he could back. "Wow you're a fast driver."

"I just was trying to make sure we weren't seen by anyone," he lied as he grabbed her bags.

As they hopped onto the elevator Minzy turned and frowned to Seungri, "That was selfish of me. We didn't even buy you anything!"

"Oh don't worry I'm fine," he smiled as he thought her lingerie was more than enough. As they exited the elevator to head to the 2ne1 apartment he stopped in his tracks, "Are the other girls home?"

"No they all have schedules today why?"

"Oh just wondering because CL and I don't really get along," he said half truth other half of lustful wishes.

She smiled at him as she opened the door, "Don't worry I'll make sure they're nice to you, especially CL."

"Thanks," he said as he followed her to her room and placed all her bags onto the floor in her room.

Minzy quickly dug in the bags in search for her lingerie, "I'm excited!"

"Me too," he laughed as he sat on her bed.

"Okay turn the other way I wanna surprise you," she squealed as she pulled one out.

"Alright," he laughed feeling excited for this surprise. He sat looking at the wall imagining what she might looked like in either the pink or black one. He hoped she had chosen the black one it looked more risky and seductive.

"Alright don' laugh okay?"

"I won't."

"You promise!"

"Yes I promise," he chuckled.

She sighed, "Okay look."

Seungri turned and had felt his jaw drop open she wore the black lingerie and even found a pair of red stilletoes to go with it. His heart rate picked up as he felt his blood rushing to his pants. Her figure was like a perfect hour glass with the laced material hugging all her curves. She had extremely y bare shoulders and a perfect pair of legs to complete it.

"Well..." she asked as she spun around showing her nice to him.

He coughed to clear his throat feeling that he was staring too hard, "Umm...welll...I don't know."

"What," she pouted.

Minzy's pout was cute making the outfit look that much better on her. Innocent meets y, "I mean you aren't really doing a good job trying to seduce me with your twirling around."

She nodded in understanding as she stopped and gave him a look he's only seen when she was on stage. He smirked as he realized she was tunning in to her inner eromaknae. He sat watching as her attitude changed as she seductively swayed side to side to the music that was playing in her mind. She bit her lower lip as she winked at him before strutting over to him.

This little show was definietly turning him on as he gripped her bed tightly to stop him from attacking her right then and there. She placed her arms around his neck and smirked as she climbed onto his lap and straddled him. Swaying side to side with her chest in his face she flipped her head back and dipped down and blew her hot breath onto his ear.

"How was that," she whispered seductively blowing onto it one more time before getting up. Seungri didn't realize that he was panting with a fist full of her bed spread in his hand as he sat staring at her beautiful body. "Seungri? Seungri are you okay," she asked concerned as she walked up to him to feel his face.

At that they heard the front door open and close, "Minzy? Are you here?"

Minzy gasped as she looked to Seungri, "Bom's here!"

 

Author's Notes:

haha drama, cuteness, and naughtiness all in one YAY! hope you enjoyed the update! thanks for reading and commenting! <3