Chapter Eleven

The Reckless Scandal

"Seungri! Seungri..." a faint familiar echo called his name.

"Five more minutes," he mumbled as he wrapped his arms tighter around the pillow he was holding.

"Ouch, you're squeezing me too tight," another familiar voice echoed as it pushed him back.

"Wha...what," Seungri mumbled not understanding why his pillow was fighting back. He slowly came to, to see that it was Minzy in his arms instead of a pillow. She tossed out of his arms and onto his bed, making the other person gasp. Now fully awake, Seungri looked to see a shocked Daesung.

"What's going on in here," Daesung asked as he looked to Seungri.

Seungri put up his hand to hush him as he reached over and lightly began to shake Minzy, "Minzy? Minzy sweetie you got to get up."

"Bom stop," she mumbled as she pushed his arms away. "You squeeze me to death and now you want me to get out of bed? Give me five more minutes," she tossed pulling the covers over her head.

Seungri chuckled as he pulled them back, "Minzy it's not Bom, it's Seungri. You need to get up."

"Wha...what," she mumbled as she slowly began to open her eyes to see a grinning Seungri. "Seungri? What are you doing in my room?"

"Actually you're in my room," he said nodding for her to take a look for herself.

She looked at him somewhat confused before she shot up and looked around to spot Daesung standing at the door, "Good morning Minzy."

"," she gasped as she got up remembering what happened last night. "What time is it?!"

"It's..." Seungri looked to Daesung who quickly answered.

"It's almost seven."

"...," she hit her forehead as she stumbled off the bed and quickly put on her shoes that lie by the bed. "Thanks for last night Seungri. I'll text you later," Minzy quickly said as she raced for the door. "Bye Dae!"

"See ya," Daesung said as he watched her dash out.

"Who was that," Seunghyun yond as he approached the door.

"Umm..." Seungri didn't know what to say.

"Who? Hyung I think you're seeing things," Daesung quickly jumped in.

"Yeah," Seungri chuckled going with the lie.

Seunghyun nodded as he wiped at his eyes, "Probably, anyways I'm going to shower first."

"Alright," Daesung and Seungri smiled as he left.

"What the hell is going on," Daesung growled as he glared at Seungri once Seunghyun was gone.

He put his hands up in defense, "Nothing, honestly! We just went out dancing and drinking..."

"Minzy doesn't like to drink," Daesung cut in.

"I know, but last night she felt like it. So we drank and the next thing I know is that she doesn't want to go home..."

"So you bring her here?!"

"Did you want me to leave her out in front of her apartment?!"

Daesung shook his head, "No! But did you have to sleep with her?!"

"I didn't do anything to her! I wanted to go and sleep out in the living room, but she didn't want to sleep alone!" Daesung eyed him suspiciously not knowing if he should believe him or not, "HONEST!"

"I don't know what you're doing Seungri, but you better be careful," he warned before he left.

Seungri let out a sigh of frustration, though Daesung was known as the calm and cheerful one what people outside of YG family didn't know that he was one you never messed with or got on his bad side.

 

As if his morning didn't start off bad enough Jiyong and Youngbae continously gave him hate filled glares throughout the day. "," Jiyong mumbled to Seungri during their break at their last photo shoot.

"Excuse me," Seungri hissed feeling fed up with all the crap.

"You heard me...," Jiyong said loud and clear.

"Guys not in public," Seunghyun shot them both a look to stop.

"You know what no, Jiyong your the alright," Seungri spat out even after the warning.

"," Youngbae hissed as he grabbed onto Jiyong and Daesung caught a hold on Seungri to drag them into the dressing room.

Seunghyun on the other hand was left to turn and give the staff an apologetic smile, "I'm sorry. If you'd please excuse us for just a little long." He bowed before cooly walking into the room to find Seungri and Jiyong shouting at each other.

" you man," Seungri shouted over Daesung.

" you? No you," Jiyong pointed at Seungri as he glared past Youngbae.

"How about you do all of us a favor and tell me why the hell you and Youngbae keep giving me the cold shoulder," Seungri shouted.

"You can't honestly be dating Minzy," Jiyong finally said.

Seungri coughed a laugh as he pushed Daesung away, "Is that what your childish acting has been about all this time?"

"Excuse me..."

"Just because I had the guts to go out with Minzy doesn't mean you have to treat me like this."

"Seungri stop," Youngbae shook his head.

"No! You both are trying to over bare my woman and it's driving me nuts!"

"Your woman," Jiyong coughed a laugh.

Seungri nodded his head, "Yeah she's my woman! Even ask Daesung she stayed the night with me."

"WHAT," Jiyong and Youngbae gasped as they looked to Daesung who stood wide eyed.

"Is that who I saw run out your room this morning," Seunghyun asked.

Seungri nodded, "Isn't that right Daesung?"

"I...I didn't know it was Minzy. I thought it was a pillow he was wrapped up with until she rolled away," Daesung added.

"YOU LITTLE," Jiyong and Youngbae shouted as they both bull rushed Seungri.

But Daesung and Seunghyun quickly stood in the way stopping the both of them, "That's right, she's mine and there's nothing you both can do about it." Seungri gave him both one last smirk before he walked out.

Seungri took out his phone and quickly sent Minzy a text, Hey you how has your day been?

Hey it's been hectic since I was late to practice.

Sorry about that.

No it's totally my fault so don't worry about it. How about you?

Better now that I'm texting you.

What's up? Trouble with the guys?

Just a little.

I'm sorry! Let me guess it was Jiyong and Youngbae.

Haha such a good guesser. How can you be so close to them? They're a little over the top.

haha I know they can be like that sometimes. but how about I treat you to an ice cream? how does that sound?

mmm...that sounds like a plan.

alright, how about I bring it to your apartment tonight since I'm still kinda busy at the moment?

sure...see you tonight.

okay! see ya!

 

After a couple of drinks to clear his head, Seungri headed back to the apartment to find all the guys in the living room watching a movie.

"Am I seeing things or did this peice of actually come home," Jiyong mumbled as he ate some popcorn.

"Don't start," Seungri gave him a fake smile before heading to his room. It amazed him too, being home after a fight with one of the guys. His usual routine would be to go out and drink then get laid to take out his frustration. But no, here he was lying on his bed waiting for Minzy to appear. He smirked to himself as he heard a knock echo through the halls and to his room. He knew who it was and waited as he heard Jiyong answer the door.

"Minzy what are you doing here," Jiyong asked surprised by Minzy's sudden appearance.

"Hi Jiyong is Seungri here? I brought us some ice cream," she smiled as she held up the small tub of ice cream with two spoons.

"What about me," Jiyong pouted as she walked in.

"Hi guys," Minzy waved to everyone who smiled and waved back.

"What about you," she teased.

"Wow you're a real punk kid," Jiyong tried to reach to ruffle her hair when she stepped back.

"I'm not a kid anymore Ji," she frowned.

"That's not what I..."

"Hey Minzy," Seungri cut in as he appeared.

"Seungri," Minzy smiled as she jumped into his arms giving him a hug. This made him chuckle as she pulled away, "I brought the ice cream like a promised."

"Thanks," he smiled down at her. He took her by the hand and guided her to his room, leaving Jiyong shocked at how Minzy quickly forgot he was there.

"I got nutty coconut, it's my favorite," Minzy smiled as she plopped onto the bed.

"Oh that sounds good, I don't think I've had that flavor before," he smiled as he sat next to her.

"Then you've been missing out on life," she teased before handing him a spoon and opening up the container.

They clicked their spoons together as they both dug in, "Wow it really does taste good!"

"I told you," she bumped her shoulder against his before taking another scoop. "So tell me what happened today."

He sighed as he shook his head, "I don't wanna talk about it."

"C'mon that's what boyfriend and girlfriends do, they talk."

"About what," Seungri teased as he ate more of the ice cream.

She shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know. I would imagine that they talk about everything. Like how their day went to simply what's on their mind."

"And what's on your mind," he asked cocking an eye brow up at her.

She blushed as she shook her head, looking to the ice cream to escape his gaze, "Nothing."

"C'mon we're a couple. We talk about everything remember," he teased using her own words against her.

"Fine, I'm just thinking about last night."

"What about it?"

She shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know it was fun..."

"And?"

"And...that's it," she chuckled as she took another spoonful to .

"Sure," he shook his head following her motions and taking a mouthful of ice cream as well.

Minzy let a sigh of contentment escape her lips and he did the same but exaggerating it. This caused the pair to laugh as she then laid her head onto his shoulder, "Hey I have two surprises for you."

"You do? And what would that be," he asked hoping that it would include another make out session so that he could possibly take things further.

She nodded as she turned to smile up at him, "Tomorrow the girls and I are going to be on a show tomorrow and I want you to watch okay?" He nodded for her to continue, "Then this weekend I have a surprised date for us planned." She paused and clapped her hands together as she happily spoke, "I'm so excited."

"Me too," he mimicked her actions making her laugh as she nudged him.

"Seungri! Stop teasing me," she pouted.

He grinned as he then pinched her nose, "You're the tease." The grin spread into a smile as he thought of her in her lingerie, she definitely was a tease even if she didn't know it herself.

"What do you mean by that?"

He bent over and quietly whispered, "You know exactly what I mean." She cocked an eyebrow up at him as he nodded before getting up and snapping his head back as if trying to put on a seductive yet goofy face. He then swayed his hips left to right before placing his hands around her neck. Batting his eye lashes at her, he straddled her making her burst into laughter.

"Ahh! Stop! Don't attack me," Minzy chuckled loudly as she gripped his waist.

"WHAT?! WHAT'S GOING ON," Jiyong suddenly bursted through the doors with a panicked look on his face. He quickly ran to Seungri and pulled him off of Minzy before pulling her into an embrace. Glaring at Seungri he started to walk with Minzy towards the door, "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU TRYING TO DO TO HER?!"

"What's going on," Youngbae appeared with the rest of the guys behind.

"Jiyong..." Minzy mumbled as she felt like he was suffocating her to death.

"I heard Minzy yell for help and I ran in to see him on top of her," Jiyong said as he continued to sheild Minzy against his body.

"JIYONG," Minzy finally pulled away and fixed her hair in the process.

"Are you hurt Minzy," Youngbae asked as he walked up to examine her.

She shook her head and looked to Jiyong, "No I'm fine, I promise. We were just having a little fun."

"A little fun?! You shouted don't attack me," Jiyong said with a high pitched voice.

She chuckled as she shook her head before walking over to Seungri to hold his hand, "Jiyong you of all people should know what fun means between a couple." She then tip toed and placed a sweet kiss onto Seungri's cheek, "I better go. Don't forget to watch us tomorrow okay?"

"For sure," he smiled and waved as she walked out. Seungri looked to his hyungs that still stood there, "Yes?"

"What did she mean by having a little fun," Jiyong said in all seriousness making the rest of the guys widen their eyes.

This made Seungri smirk as he looked to Jiyong, "Jiyong don't play stupid what did it look like we were doing? I was on top of her until you ruined the fun!"

"You little..."

Seungri shook his head, "Man just off already! You're a little too late, she's taken!"

Jiyong glared hard at Seungri who looked as if he could care less before sighing and storming out of the room. "That was cold," Youngbae said before going after him. Seungri shrugged his shoulders at the other two members who shook their heads before walking away.