Chapter Seven

The Reckless Scandal

No matter how much Seungri tossed and turned to find a comfortable position, he still couldn't sleep. "Who am I kidding? I can't sleep right now, I should be out having fun," he sighed as he pushed himself out of bed. Picking up his phone he was tempted to dial up one of his many buddies. But the conversation with the big bang members came to mind about him being kicked out, "No I need to lay low for a while."

Tossing his phone onto his bed, he walked out to the living room and the tv. Everyone was out enjoying their weekend while he was left alone in the apartment. As he was flipping through the stations to find something to entertain him he pushed mute on the remote thinking he heard his phone. But there was nothing, unmuting it once more he continued to aimlessly flip through the channels.

"Boring," he yond as he flipped through all the channels again. Suddenly the apartment phone went off and he got up to answer it, "Hello?"

"Seungri?"

"Minzy?"

She laughed through the phone, "Wow you are being a good boy now aren't you?"

He shrugged his shoulders, "I have to. What's up?"

"What are you up to right now?"

"Nothing really, I'm just trying to find something to watch but there's nothing on."

"Perfect, could I come over and watch a movie with you? I'll bring the movie and the popcorn," she said trying to pursuade him.

"Why aren't you out enjoying your Friday night? You're young you should be out having fun," he chuckled

"Well I wanted to go to this party, but the girls told me to stay home that it wasn't a good party for me to go to," she sighed.

"And you listened?"

"Yeah, they're probably right."

He shook his head at this obedient girl, "Minzy you're a young woman you should make your own decisions by now."

"Okay I don't know how we even got into this conversation, but can I come over to watch a movie with you or not," she said trying to dodge the lecture.

"Sure," he chuckled.

"Alright I'll be down in a little, bye."

"Bye."

Within minutes a knock came at the door and he walked over to open the door to see Minzy with short black booty shorts and a tight white shirt that hugged up against her so that you could see the red bra underneath.

She smiled as she held up a movie and a box of popcorn, "Just like I promised!"

He laughed as he let her in, "I can pop the popcorn while you put in the movie."

"Sure!"

He heard her squeal in delight making him smile to himself. She was just too innocent and cute it was no wonder why the 2ne1 girls didn't want to take her out. "I brought some drinks too," Seungri said taking a seat next to her.

"Thanks," she gladly accepted the popcorn as he placeed the drinks on the coffee table in front of them.

"So what are we watching?"

"Ever After," she smiled up at him before turning back to the screen.

"Ever After? What movie is that?"

"It's a total chick flick, I hope you don't mind."

He laughed as he picked at the popcorn, "I don't mind at all. I kinda like chick flicks anyways."

During the movie Minzy's head somehow found it's way onto Seungri's shoulder and as time went on her arm was linked with his as they continued to watch. Nestling her head into a more comfortable position on his shoulder Seungri couldn't help but grin. Maybe he was going to have a little fun of his own tonight without having to go anywhere.

"Oppa," Minzy said as the credits began to roll.

"Hmm..."

"When did you find out that you were gay," she asked unmoving from her position.

He sighed not knowing how to make up the lie, "Well...it's complicated Minzy."

She turned to place her chin on his shoulder and look up at him, "What do you mean?"

Her hot breath against his neck started to trigger dirty thoughts, "I can't really explain it...it just sort of happened."

She smiled up at him as she reached for his hand to squeeze it, "It's okay I understand. But I have to ask, why me?"

Her lips were only a few inches away and callng his name, "Umm...I don't know. I thought I could trust you?"

She sat up and placed a kiss onto his cheek, "Thank you oppa for trusting me. It means a lot." Her smile faded as she sat with hurt filled eyes, "Everyone treats me like I'm still a little kid." Tears began to fall as she burried her face into his chest, "Oppa I wish people would treat me the way you do."

He sighed knowing that maybe he wasn't going to get some from Minzy tonight as he wrapped his arms around her, "It's okay Minzy. I know exactly what you mean."

She looked up at him with a grateful smile, "Thank you oppa but I don't think you do."

He chuckled as he looked down at her, "What?"

She shrugged her shoulders as her arms wrapped around him, "You do what you want."

"So can you."

"How?"

He paused to think when a brillant idea came to him, "We're already doing it."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm your boyfriend now remember."

She laughed as she squeezed him tighter, "Yeah but it's not real."

"Think of it this way, our acting like a real couple will show everyone that you are a grown young woman."

"Well in that case you are my first real or fake boyfriend," she laughed.

"I'm your first?"

She nodded as she burried her head into his chest, "Yeah."

"Well then you lucked out because I'm going to teach you what it's like to be in a relationship," he hugged her tightly imagining the things he was going to teach her.

"Minzy," a voice called and they looked to see it was Youngbae.

"Hi oppa," she smiled still embracing Seungri.

"What's going on," he asked when he walked up to the two.

"What are you doing back so early? I thought you went to the party with everyone," Minzy asked avoiding his question.

He shrugged his shoulders as he stood starring at them, "I wasn't feeling it. But what are you doing here?"

"We were just watching a moive," Seungri answered for her.

"It doesn't look like you guys were watching a movie," he cocked an eyebrow at the two.

Minzy giggled as she nestled her head onto Seungri's shoulder, "Okay you caught us."

"Spill it," Youngbae glared at Seungri.

"Youngbae," Minzy whined with a frown. "Don't be rude to him."

"Why," Youngbae looked over to her.

"Because he's my boyfriend," she blushed.

"Your WHAT," Youngbae nearly shouted in disbelief.

She nodded as she kissed Seungri on the cheek, "Thanks for tonight. I better go." Taking the movie out she walked up to Youngbae and pouted, "Please be nice to him."

"Minzy where is this all coming from?! You can't date him!"

"Says who," she said placing her hands on either sides of her hips.

He coughed a laugh, "Minzy!"

She shook her head as she looked to Seungri and smiled, "I'll text you later. Bye!"

"Bye beautiful," Seungri blew an air kiss up to her.

She giggled as she blew one back, "Bye Youngbae! And be nice to him or else!"

When she let herself out Youngbae walked up to Seungri and grabbed him by the collar, "What are you doing?!"

"Let go of me," Seungri pulled away. "I don't have to answer to you," he rolled his eyes as he walked away.

"Seungri! Seungri," Youngbae shouted after him before the door was shut.

Seungri chuckled as he locked his door and plopped down onto his bed. "This is payback," he said outloud as he reached for his phone to send a text to Minzy.