Chapter Ten

The Reckless Scandal

"What the hell is everyone's problem," Minzy growled as she pulled Seungri into the elevator. She kept pushing at the button in hopes to make it go faster as she stood looking up at Seungri. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine," he said but she still had concern in her eyes as she tugged at his arm when the doors opened.

After pulling him into the apartment she rushed over to the fridge and pulled out an ice pack, "Here put this on. I'm going to go get some medicine."

"Minzy..." Seungri tried to tell her he was fine when she pushed the pack to him and walked away. He sighed and held the ice pack to his face as Minzy reappeared with a first aid kit. "Minzy I'm fine," he repeated himself.

But she shook her head and pushed the ice pack away and began to apply some medicine on him, "This is my fault."

"What?"

She continued to look at his busted lip and frowned, "I'm sorry Seungri."

He sighed as he caught hold of her hands to make her look at him, "It's not your fault."

"Yes it is!"

"No it's not. It's Teddy's fault that we didn't finish our amazing kiss," he argued.

She giggled as blushed, "Was I that good?"

"Hmm...not so sure. We didn't really finish the kiss for me to judge it," he said as he placed his index to his chin and acted as though he was really thinking if it was a good kiss. "We'd have to finish the kiss for me to be able to really judge if it was good."

She coughed a laugh as she started to apply some medicine to his face, "Well you're too injured to really be kissing at the moment."

"Which will even teach you how to be more skilled," he said pulling her flesh to flesh with him with a grin.

"What?"

He nodded as he explained, "This is a great opportunity for you to learn how to kiss gently." She eyed him suspiciously not sure if she should believe him, "C'mon Minzy you want me to teach you, this is me teaching you," he reminded her. She sighed as she nodded before inching close to him trying to find an angle to hopefully not hurt him, "Don't worry about it. Just kiss me and you'll get a feel of whether it hurts me or not."

Minzy nodded as she went in for the kiss. Seungri felt her place her lips against his softly unsure if she was hurting him and he leaned in more letting her know it wasn't hurting. She took the hint as she continued to move her lips against his making their kiss deeper. Seungri grinned to himself as he let his tongure run along her lips as to hint to pick up where they had left off. She mimicked his action letting her tongue run along his lips and he parted his lips allowing her access in his mouth.

Seungri couldn't help but chuckle as their tongues danced when her hands started to take on a mind of their own feeling up and down his chest. He couldn't let her up one on him as he too began to let his hands roam her body. Seeing as both their hands and mouths were moving harmoniously, he felt that he could take it to the next step. Kissing her deepthly he let his left hand grip onto her waist as the other hand found it's way under her shirt. He lightly brushed his fingers across her toned stomach to feel her tremble. Tracing little circles with his finger tips onto her stomach he slowly moved his finger tips upwards.

As he was only inches away from reaching her beautiful s, Minzy pulled away and gasped for air. She blushed a deep red as she stood in front of him, "I think that's enough for today."

He nodded as he tried not to frown at the fact that he didn't get to feel her s in his hands, "Alright."

"You know you're doing so much for me by being my pretend boyfriend there has to be something I can do to repay you," she smiled at him.

Having her in bed all night until the morning was the first thing that popped into his head, "It's no big deal."

"Yeah it is," she playfully hit him. "How about I give you a surprise this coming weekend?"

"A surprise?"

She nodded as a brillant idea came to mind, "Yeah, I'm going to take you out on a secret date!"

"That sounds fun, " he chuckled as he watched Minzy's eyes look off into space as if imagining it all.

"Alright then it's a date!"

"A date," Dara chimed in as she walked into the kitchen. "Who's going on a date?"

"Dara you're back so early," Minzy smiled at the woman who entered feeling a little startled.

Dara shrugged her shoulders as she looked to Seungri somewhat confused before shrugging her shoulders again and heading to the fridge, "I finished up early today."

"Oh that's cool," Minzy smiled.

After not finding anything that would satisfy Dara's hunger she turned to Minzy with a pout, "Minzy can you make me something to eat?"

Minzy laughed as she looked to Seungri, "Are you hungry as well?"

"Sure," he nodded as he took a seat by the kitchen table with Dara following behind.

"So what are you doing here," Dara asked as Minzy went about finding something to make.

"I don't have anything scheduled for today so I ran into Minzy and so we're just spending the day together.'

"You want to spend your free day with Minzy? Since when," she teased.

He shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know I just thought we should since I've been too busy to hang out with her as of lately."

"Seungri you've never hung out with her busy or not since I've been here."

"Well then maybe I'm a changed man and feel like doing something out of the norm."

"Whatever," she sighed as she got up to go and see if Minzy needed help.

As Dara left Seungri alone, his phone went off. He looked to see it was a text from one of his many booty calls...

Hey baby what are you doing tonight? I miss you. Do you wanna have a little fun tonight?

He chuckled as he quickly sent her a text, that depends how fun it's going to be then maybe i'll be free tonight.

baby i'll let you have it anyway you like it for as long as you want it. just tell me when and where.

He smirked to himself knowing that she meant every word, alright meet me at the same hotel from last time at 11:30.

okay baby i'm feeling really naughty tonight so you better bring your a game tonight.

always

"Who you texting," Minzy asked as she placed a plate of food in front of Seungri.

"No one special," he shrugged his shoulders as he looked down to the plate. "Wow this looks good."

"And it's going to taste even better," Dara added as she took a seat with her plate in hand.

Seungri bit into the chicken salad and thought he'd died and went straight to heaven, "This is amazing and it's just a simple chicken salad."

Minzy smiled at the two enjoying the food, "I'm glad you both like it." She turned to Seungri and smiled, "What are you doing tonight?"

He shrugged his shoulders too into attacking the food in front of him, "I don't know, why?"

"Because I was thinking that maybe we can go dancing tonight, what do you think?"

"You should go with Youngbae he's a great dancer," Dara cut in.

"And I'm not," Seungri coughed a laugh somewhat offended.

Dara shrugged her shoulders, "I just think it'd be good if she went with him since they are used to dancing with each other and what not. Plus he really is a great dancer Minzy knows that."

"Umm...Seungri you're a great dancer too," Minzy smiled to him hoping he wouldn't take too much offense at what Dara said.

"Just for your information Minzy and I are going to be dancing with each other from now on and I'm going out to dance with her to prove it," he said more so letting his anger speak.

Dara put her hands up seeing that he was getting angry, "Whoa calm down I was just saying."

"Well I'm just saying I'm going to make sure my girl and I look good when we go dancing tonight," Seungri said proudly.

"You're girl? Who?"

Seungri draped his arm onto the back of Minzy's chair, "My girl."

"What," Dara asked confused at where the conversation had turned.

"Umm Dara...Seungri and I are kinda dating," Minzy grinned hoping she wouldn't get upset.

"Kinda? No we are dating," Seungri nodded to himself.

Dara eyed the two suspiciously before clapping her hands together and pointing at the two with amusement, "HA! Good one! You two dating," she chuckled. But the chuckle soon faded as she noticed that the two weren't laughing along with her. "You guys are joking right?"

"Unnie it's not a joke, we are dating," Minzy said seriously as Seungri interlocked their hands.

"You can't," Dara shrieked.

"Why not," Minzy argued.

"Because..." Dara stated hoping that would be a good enough reason.

"Because what," Minzy asked. Dara sighed as she looked at Seungri with all seriousness to try and see if it really were a joke or not. But that was cut short as Minzy roughly grabbed Seungri's face and smashed her lips against his before pulling away, "Does that look like a joke to you?"

"Minzy I..."

Minzy sighed as she looked to Dara, "Dara everything I do is a joke to you. When will you take me serious?"

"I do," Dara interjected.

Minzy shook her head as she got up tugging at Seungri's hand to get up along with her, "No, you along with everyone else sees me as a little girl."

"But that's..."

"Because I'm the maknae?" Minzy sighed as she frowned, "I may be the youngest in the group but I'm not a baby anymore." She turned and looked to Seungri, "C'mon."

As Seungri was being pulled towards Minzy's room he looked back to see Dara sitting deep in thought. "Minzy," Seungri said as he watched her close the door and then fall back on her bed staring at the ceiling. "Minzy," he called her name again but still didn't receive an answer from her. He walked up to her and looked to see her eyes closed with a small pool of tears forming onto her eyes. He sighed as he sat next to her, "Minzy let's go out and have some fun tonight okay? We'll go out and dance away all our troubles until we can't dance any longer. How does that sound?"

She sighed as she wiped at her eyes, "It sounds good."

"Good," he smiled down at her as he wiped at another stray tear that fell from her eyes. "Well I'm going to go then and get ready for tonight and I'll text you before I head over to get you."

"Alright," Minzy smiled up at him.

"Good," he mirrored her smile before bending over and kissing the top of her forehead before leaving.

 

Seungri sent Minzy a text before he gathered some items before heading out, "And where are you going?"

He turned to see Seunghyun watching tv, "Oh hey, I'm just going out."

"With who?"

"Don't worry I'm coming back home tonight," Seungri nodded knowing exactly what he was asking.

"Alright see you later," Seunghyun nodded before going back to watching tv.

As Seungri was heading towards the elevator his phone went off and it was a text from his booty call from earlier...

I'm excited for tonight!

" I forgot," he shook his head as he sent her a quick text.

Hey babe daddy's not able to make it out tonight. i'll have to take a rain check.

awe...but i even bought fluffy pink handcuffs. are you sure?

As much as he wanted to say he'd be there in a minute, the thoughts of Minzy tearing up earlier made him feel guilty, "Damn my guilty conscious."

sorry baby, maybe next time and i'll make sure it'll be worth the wait.

fine, i was getting myself all hot for you but i guess i'll be a good girl and wait for daddy.

He chuckled as he was surprised to see Minzy was already waiting outside of her apartment, "Hey you look good!" He grinned at the hour glass curves she had and gave himself a mental pat on the back for the sleeves black dress he had picked out for her.

"Thank you," she twirled around showing how the dress hugged all of her curves.

He handed her a wig and big black shades, "Here we're going to have to wear this."

"Alright," she giggled seeing the long black wig with red streaks in her hand and watched as he placed an afro wig with shades on before doing a couple of disco points.

"Are you ready to party," he teased as he pointed left to right.

"Yeah, let's go!"

 

Seungri and Minzy walked into a club with their disguises bobbing their heads to the music blasting all around them. They were grateful to see how over crowded the club was, so it'd be easier for them to blend in. Minzy led him over to the dance floor to be pulled the opposite way.

She didn't understand until she was guided to the bar where Seungri ordered them each a drink. "I don't like drinking," she made a face as he handed her a drink.

"Well it's for a celebration."

"For what?"

He rose his glass in the air as he smiled to her, "A celebration to the beginning of where I will make you become a woman."

She smiled as she rose her glass next to his, "Okay I guess I can drink to that."

"Good, then let's drink and dance the night away," he smiled to her as they hit their glasses before downing their alcohol.

 

Seungri and Minzy laughed the night away as they drank then danced a few songs before drinking again then repeating the process. Minzy wrapped her arms around Seungri's neck as she smirked up to him before she began to by pulling him up against her before slightly rocking her hips. He grinned as he played along and placed his hands on either sides of her hips pushing her up against him even closer so that he could grind along with her.

Minzy bit her lip feeling intoxicated with the music and alcohol as she rolled her body up against him and bumping up against him. He smirked as he met her every bump biting his lip as lustful thoughts began to invade his mind. Before he knew it his hands were traveling up and down her sides as she rolled her head back letting her head hang back as she continued to grind with him. Seungri took the opportunity to reach down and squeeze her cheek making her gasp as her head snapped back up to look at him. He laughed at her cute pout as she reached down and pinched his back. He smiled as he leaned his head down against hers making her stare deep into his eyes. He grinned seeing how much depth and beauty they had glistening under the dim red lights.

Minzy grinned back as she pressed her lips against his before pulling back and pouting, "I wish you were straight." She sighed as she placed her head onto his chest as he began to sway them side to side thinking about what she had just said.

 

Author's Notes:

LOL I just realized I didn't really write much of Seungri's erted thoughts in this chapter haha. i hope you enjoyed this update! thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing! <3