Chapter Twelve

The Reckless Scandal

Seungri awoke to buzzing of his phone. Coming to, he reached for the annoying thing to see a text from Minzy.

Morning Oppa don't forget to watch me on tv today!

He couldn't help the small smile that formed across his lips as he replied right away. 

I won't forget. ;) 

Sighing as he got up, Seungri found his was to the bathroom to take a nice hot shower. As the water ran down his shoulders he imagined it was Minzy ghosting her hands down his back and his stomach. Biting his lower lip, he leaned his forearm against the wall and thought how nice this shower would be with the said young woman trapped between the wall and him. Shaking off the dirty thoughts that were getting worse by the second an idea came to his mind.

 

Seungri was fairly impressed with himself as he flipped on the studio lights. Sipping his coffee, he hopped onto the computer to find the latest project for his group. Reading through the rough draft of the notes made on the songs, he added his two cents before heading to the board to play the supposed beats for his parts. With lyrics and coffee in hand, he went into the recording booth. Placing the headphones on, he closed his eyes and listened to the melody playing. Bobbing his head slightly he imagined Minzy standing and waving to send him encouragement. This thought gave him the push he needed to sing his heart out, as he belted out his parts effortlessly. Singing his heart out, he let out a sigh of content afterwards. 

"Wow you sounded like you were having your own concert in there," Jiyong's voice echoed through his headphones. Snapping his eyes open, he saw his Big Bang brothers standing before him. 

Feeling a bit flustered by their sudden appearance, he made his way out of the booth. "Hey guys, just thought I'd come through to get a head start to give you guys some more time to record your parts." 

"What's got you acting like this," Daesung jumped in knowing he'd ask in the least amount of sarcasm. 

He shrugged not wanting to admit the truth, "What do you mean?"

"You haven't come in early to record since we first started as a group," Youngbae flatly said. 

"I have to be somewhere so I thought..." 

"You'd do your parts so Jiyong or Youngbae don't nag you to death," Seunghyun finished his sentence. 

Seungri laughed, "Yeah that's part of it and I have things to do. I've already wrote in my notes and replied to my emails so I'm just waiting on all of you for more feedback." It was very odd indeed that he was all caught up and in fact ahead of everyone, but he had to if he was going to do what he set out to do. "Well, I guess I'll catch you guys later then?" 

"And where are you off to," Jiyong asked suspiciously. 

"I have things to take care of," Seungri patted Jiyong on the back before exiting. Pulling his phone out he grinned to himself seeing he had finished up earlier than expected.

 

His heart was pounding and his palms were sweating as he stood in the middle of the crowd. In the morning it was a great idea, but in the moment it wasn't so much. It didn't help that the people around him were squealing teeenagers, fidgeting as they all faced forward waiting in desperation for what was about to happen. Weighing out the pros and cons he figured it was probably best to just leave with all the anxiety he was feeling, suddenly the lights flickered and dimmed causing the crowd to roar and cheer loudly. 

It was like he was frozen in place as he watched the fearless young women walk out on stage. One by one, until he saw the one he came to see. He felt like a fan boy as he cheered loudly with the crowd as he watched Minzy walk out. She was wearing her lether outfit from the music video, but it looked ten times better in person. The way the outfit hugged all the right places made him wish he was that outfit. But there was no time for dirty thoughts as the lights cued for the start of their performance. 

Seungri felt like he was the only one in the crowd as he watched in awe. Though all the girls were on stage, he found himself fixed on Minzy. The way her presence lit the stage to that suggestive hip grinding, it was just amazing. Not to mention the soothing angelic voice she had. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. He must have been living under a rock to not notice how developed Minzy had really become. As 2ne1 took their final pose, Seungri along with the crowd cheered loudly for their great performance. 

Slipping through the crowd, he used his pass to get back stage. Keeping his disguise on, he kept his head low as he knocked onto 2ne1's room door. One of the costume designers opened the door looking him up and down, but it didn't phase him as he smiled to himself seeing the 2ne1 girls flocking over the large bouquet of red roses on Minzy's desk. 

"Congrats on a great performance," he said cheerfully to get their attention. 

All four of the young women glanced back to see who it was, "Seungri," Dara gave a questioning look at the person before them. 

Seungri laughed as he removed the items that were covering his true identity, "In the flesh!"

"Oppa thank you for the flowers," Minzy squeaked as she lunged into his arms giving him a big squeeze. 

"I told you I wouldn't forget," he chuckled as he held her in his arms. "You did great. It's pretty fun watching it from the fan perspective." 

"You were out in the crowd," Bom gasped. 

He nodded, "Yeah front and center." 

Glancing down at the young woman still in his embrace he grinned, "How about we go grab a bite to eat my treat?"

"We'd love to come," CL answered. 

"Uh I was talking to Minzy," Seungri sighed.

But CL wasn't having it, "And I was talking to you." 

"Yeah Seungri, we all performed," Dara pouted. 

Bom nodded, "Yeah I want something to eat too." 

Seungri wanted to explode at CL like he usually did, but Minzy pulled away and took his hand in hers. Giving it an encouraging squeeze she spoke up, "That's a great idea CL. Let's all go out to eat, we can invite the rest of the guys too." Seungri groaned inwardly, but was met with a kiss to the cheek. "Don't worry I have a plan," Minzy whispered. 

"Alright let's get out of here," Seungri said as he placed his disguise on curious on how Minzy was going to get them out of this situation. 

 

Author's Notes:

Okay so I haven't touched this fic in a hot minute or any fic really. I've been busy with life. But grateful to those of you who've reached out. Sorry for my short comings. Hope everyone is doing good and hope you guys are ready for the holiday season...because I'm not lol.