Chapter Two

The Reckless Scandal

After the press conference, everyone especially his fans accepted quickly. He grinned to himself knowing that it was just too easy to lie to everyone. He headed over to the recording studio to meet when the rest of the guys and found them all crowded around the computer.

"Hey guys," Seungri walked in. Daesung waved to him not looking away from the screen. This action caused Seungri to be curious and walk over to see what they were looking at. "What are you guys watching?"

"Luckily you're no longer headlining news," Jiyong said as he starred at the computer.

Seungri peeked over Seughyun's shoulder to see a photo of Taemin, "What's wrong with Taemin?"

"He was spotted kissing some guy and finally confessed that he was gay," Youngbae answered.

"Gay?!"

Seughyun sighed as he shook his head, "Poor guy. There's more and more artists coming out it's kind of scary."

Seungri pushed his way forward and read the article. He quickly started to read over various reactions and the negative comments started to spread like wild fire, "Yikes that's too bad."

"I know and to think that so many fans paired him with Minzy," Youngbae added.

"Really," Seungri asked.

"Yeah, have you been living under a rock or something," Jiyong coughed a laugh.

"Hey whatever I don't keep tabs on everyone."

"Then you haven't seen how grown our Minzy has gotten," Seughyun chuckled.

Youngbae and Jiyong shot glares over to Seughyun, "Watch yourself!"

Seughyun didn't care as he continued to laugh making Seungri confused, "What? What do you mean by that?"

Daesung slapped the back of Seungri's head, "You haven't seen the music video they're going to release yet?"

Seungri hissed as he held the back of his head glaring at Daesung, "No!"

The guys all shook their heads at him as Jiyong pulled up the music video, "Here watch this it's called I love you."

Seungri nodded in understanding as he heard CL start to speak. When he saw Minzy lying on the bed he was fairly impressed. She did look mature and somewhat hot? He shook off the thought as he continued to watch. He watched as CL strutted her stuff on slowly grinded down and smirked to himself. But when it switched to Minzy he felt his stomach drop he watched as she sat seductively on the window seal and then her hot body roll against the wall got him a little too excited. He tried his best to keep his cool knowing that he was surrounded by his big bang brothers, but he was so .

When the music video came to an end Seungri tried his best to play it cool, "Not bad."

"Not bad? That was hot," Daesung spoke up.

Youngbae shook his head, "I don't know why YG let's them push it to the limits."

"Isn't that what we're known for? And you should be the last one talking," Seunghyun said giving Youngbae the look that he should know what he was talking about.

Seungri chuckled as he nodded, "He's right."

"Shut up," Youngbae said as he smacked the back of Seungri's head.

"Ouch! Why'd you do that," Seungri growled.

"You deserve more than that for not being able to keep your pants on," Jiyong said making the rest of the guys laugh.

Seungri waved them off they always tag teamed against him, "Whatever man are we gonna record some tracks today or what?"

 

Seungri was left all alone to rehearse his lines. He was told that he couldn't leave the recording studio until he could finally get his notes on key. After what seemed like an eternity of trying, Seungri got on the computer for a little break. He didn't know why, but he found himself watching 2ne1's I Love You again. This time around he became more excited as he watched Minzy. She had him in a trance as he kept repeating her doing her body roll against the wall, "Damn!"

"Oppa! What are you doing here alone," a feminine voice called.

Scared half to death he closed the video and turned to see who it was. To his surprise it was the girl he was just fantasizing about, "Minzy?"

She smiled sweetly at him as walked up to him giving him a hug, "Nice to see you! It's been too long."

He inhaled her soft perfume scent making his mouth water as he hugged her back, "I know it's been forever."

Minzy pulled back with her arms still around his neck as she pouted, "I know. You've been out and about a little too much."

He laughed at her cute puppy dog face before he found himself starring at her full lips. Were they really that big? He watched move and wondered how they would taste.

"Oppa are you listening to me?"

Seungri shook his head as he looked at her, "Uh yeah!"

"Then what did I just say," she asked with questioning eyes.

"Uhh...you caught me. What did you say?"

She teasingly hit his chest, "You punk! You never listen to what I have to say." He laughed as his eyes wandered down to her chest. They were bigger than he remembered. But then again he never really noticed her chest. He bit his lower lip wanting to take a peek before Minzy said something, "Do I have something on my shirt?" She tried to follow his gaze and he quickly pulled away before he started to have more erted thoughts.

"Well Minzy I need to get back to what I was doing," he said as he looked to the computer screen hoping that she would leave so he wouldn't do anything stupid.

"What are you looking at," she asked as she leaned over to look at the screen.

As she did so, her chest was so close to his face revealing a little of her cleavage. He quickly shifted hoping the torturious nightmare would end, "Sorry Minzy I'm kinda busy."

"Aww you saw that too? He must be going through a hard time. I should text him to see how he's doing," Minzy said ignoring his comment.

"Huh?" Seungri looked to see that the article of Taemin was still up. "Oh...uh yeah. That is sad."

"Well I better be off then. I'll see you later," Minzy smiled at him before turning to walk away.

"Okay bye," he waved as his eyes found its way to her round . It took a lot for him not to reach out and slap it, but luckily she left quick enough for him not to do so. "Minzy look what you've done to me," he breathed as he tried to wash out the dirty thoughts of her running through his mind.

 

Author's Notes:

Yup Seungri is super erted up in this fic haha. You know he's at that age where his hormones are way outta whack haha. Thanks for reading! <3 Oh happy Valentine's Day! This is my valentine gift to you all my lovely readers.