Chapter Five

The Reckless Scandal

"Whoa calm down," Minzy giggled as she pushed out of his embrace.

"Oh sorry," he smiled as he took his seat once again.

"But we have to do this right okay," she whispered over to him as she looked around.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't you want it to be believable?"

He nodded, "Yeah."

"Then we have to make this natural looking the best we can."

"So what are you saying?"

"Seungri let's face it. Everyone knows that we aren't close. We first need to be friends first."

"We are friends!"

"Yeah but not close friends," Minzy said cocking an eyebrow up at him.

He sighed, "You're right. So what should we do?"

"We need to become close first," she answered. The thought of getting her into bed with him was the first thing that popped into his mind. If she would let him explore her body the would be more than close. He would be in her.

He chuckled at the thought and noticed Minzy looking at him curiously, "Huh?"

"Do you have an idea you'd like to share?"

He shook his head, "Nope. Wait actually I do." He paused realizing the next thought would make this fun. "Let's hang out more often."

"Okay like when?"

"Like after this."

"I can't I have to go and rehearse some choreography. Youngbae is going to come and review it for me."

"Perfect I'm coming along."

"What?"

"Yeah, I can review alongside him. Isn't it better to get more than just one point of view?"

She nodded, "True."

"Well then, what are we waiting for. Let's a go go go," he spoke with a high pitch voice as thought of 2ne1 always saying that on their 2ne1tv.

Minzy laughed as she nodded, "Alright let's do this."

 

Seungri leaned up against the wall and watched as Minzy was stretching. She had changed into some black tights and he was grateful to see how it revealed her figure. "Seungri can you come help me," Minzy asked lying on the ground.

He rushed over and looked down at her, "Yeah?"

"Can you help me?" She raised a leg up, "Can you slowly lean your body weight against my body as I try to move my leg towards me?"

"Sure," he grinned as he got on his knees letting her leg rest on his chest as he slowly moved forward. It was as if she was doing the splits on him and he fought the smirk forming at his lips.

"Right there," she gasped as she shut her eyes. "That feels good."

He smiled as he starred down at her face. She looked beautiful with her eyes closed underneath him. Now if only he could get them to discard their clothing at this moment without moving from this position it would be perfect.

"What the hell are you doing here Seungri," Youngbae called.

Seungri pulled back and stood on his feet again, "Umm hey Youngbae."

Minzy stood alongside Seungri and tugged on his arm, "Thanks!" She turned and smiled at Youngbae, "He's here to help."

"Help with what," Youngbae asked as he approached the two.

"Jeez nice to see you too," Seungri rolled his eyes.

"It's Friday and you're here wanting to help," Youngbae eyed Seungri suspiciously.

"Oppa stop. I asked him to come," Minzy pouted.

"Why?"

"Why not? Can't she get more than one opinion," Seungri asked feeling somewhat annoyed.

Minzy sighed as she pushed past the two and played her music, "Enough. Let's just do this."

Seungri nodded as he turned his attention to Minzy who stood in the middle of the room. He watched intently, even though he could feel Taeyang giving him a couple of suspicious glances during the whole performance. She danced so elegantly even if the song was filled with curse words and she was air grinding left and right. The two clapped their hands together as Minzy posed at the end and took a bow.

"So how was it," she breathed as Seungri tossed her a water bottle.

"It was..." Youngbae began.

"It was great. But I would try and make the moves more fluid as you transition into a different move," Seungri cut in.

Minzy nodded as she looked to Youngbae, "And what did you think?"

"I was going to say that," Youngbae glared at Seungri.

"Well then, since we both have such great ideas maybe you only need one point of view after all, me," Seungri smiled proudly.

"What?! So what are you saying," Youngbae glared.

"I'm saying maybe it's time for me to step in and start helping Minzy."

"Why would you do that," he asked curiously.

Seungri shrugged his shoulders, "Because I can. Plus I need to keep myself occupied with other things before I get set up in another scandal."

"You..."

"That's a great idea oppa," Minzy smiled to Seungri.

"Minzy what are you saying," Youngbae pouted towards her.

She shrugged her shoulders, "What I feel bad that I'm always dragging you here to critique me Friday nights. This way you can go out and fully enjoy your weekend."

"I don't mind," he said.

"I know, but I feel like I'm taking advantage of you being so nice to me. Thanks for all your help," Minzy smiled as she hugged Youngbae.

"You're welcome," he hugged her back.

"Now go on and have fun," Minzy said pulling away.

"Are you sure," Youngbae asked.

"It's fine. Just go," Seungri cut in.

Youngbae growled at him as he looked back to Minzy, "Minzy?"

She smiled sweetly at him and nodded, "Of course. Have a good weekend oppa!"

Youngbae waved to Minzy and shot Seungri a warning glance before he walked out. "Why do they always do that to me," Seungri sighed.

"Do what," Minzy asked as she looked to him.

"They always act like complete jerks to me," Seungri confessed.

"You're the youngest. It's a curse to us," Minzy said as she bumped shoulders with him.

"Is the 2ne1 girls like that to you?"

"Not really like that, just really over protective and over bearing," Minzy shrugged her shoulders.

"Well with the way you dance of course I would be that way too," he grinned at her.

She coughed a laugh as he imitated her air humping in a goofy way, "JERK!" She went to slap him when he moved out of her way. She chased him until she jumped onto his back. She yelped as he caught hold of her and began to run around the room. Giggling mixed with screeching, Minzy held out her arms as if she was flying. He laughed as he could see their reflection in the mirror. But it all stopped as he stumbled onto the ground making them both tumble down. They were both laughing as he turned to look at her. She smiled at him and winked, "That was fun." 

He smiled back as he restrained himself from smashing his lips against hers, "Yeah it was." He quickly laid flat on his back to divert his attention up at the ceiling. He smirked to himself as he thought of the pissed Youngbae. This scandal was getting better by the moment.

 

Author's Notes:

Though I'm making Seungri into a serious ert I couldn't help myself from putting the sweet moment between the two at the end hehe. Thanks for reading! <3