Fated

Kpop Theme Park *closed*

Kim Hyeran &Taecyeon(2pm)

Hyeran's POV:

"Wait for me here alright? I'll be back soon!" Jia did 2pm's 'i'll be back' action and went to the toilet. I giggled as I watched her walk off. We were at Kpop Theme Park's Restaurant and Hotel zone after our lunch. I can't wait to visit the rides as my other friends who had visited before said it was really fun!

As I was planning our route to visit the most rides and catch the most shows, I suddenly felt a tug and looked up. The person pulling me was so strong, I had to follow. He dragged me as we ran and ran, further and furture till I had no idea where we were.

"Yah! Where are you bringing me?" I screamed at him as we came to a stop. I looked at the signage nearby, "Teen Top Tower".

"You saw me sneaking away from my manager right? I can't let you tell on me!" the man said as I took a closer look at his face.

"T-t-taecyeon? From 2pm? Wait... So you snuck away from your manager and you abducted me! I sure am going to tell on you!" I actually had no idea what he was saying but I pretended I knew and walked from the direction we came from.

He grabbed my hand once again and pushed me towards a wall. My heart started pounding faster, to say the truth, I was a hottest and a huge one in fact.

"Y-yah! S-stop what you're doing!" My voice was not affirmative as I wanted it to be. I threw a punch but he grabbed it easily. I gave in, I was no match compared to him. He lowered his face down to mine, I closed my eyes! My first kiss.

I waited for the contact but it didn't happen. Instead, I heard him laughing. He was definately Taecyeon.

"Hahahahahaha, I was making fun of you! You thought I was going to do something to you right?" I smacked his hand but eventually joined in the laughter. His laughter was contagious.

I'll be back. Neon dashi nareul chajeul geoya~

I stopped laughing and took my phone out. Taecyeon started laughing even harder.

"Hello? Yeah, I got abducted! I'll be fine. Ok, c'ya later. Bye," I kept my phone in my pocket.

"Are you a hottest? Haha," he stifled his laughter making his facial expression so funny. No wonder he had so many weird macros.

"A-ani! Why?"

"Because your ringtone is 'I'll be back' ?" He flashed his eye-smiled, "I'll go on a ride if you say 'yes'."

I was so tempted! Jia met an old classmate and said I could meet her later, so I had the time to spend with Taecyeon!!

"Fine! Yes, I'm a hottest! Can we go on that ride?" I pouted, giving puppy eyes. His expression melted as he reached towards me and held my hand like previously, except it was much gentler. He walked off to the direction of 2pm viking ship.

V-viking ship? I hated the viking ship. I should've known. It was HIS viking ship anyways.

"C-can we not go on the viking ship? How about DBSK 360 degrees roller coaster?" I tried to convince him unsucessfully. He continued dragging me onto the viking ship. The viking ship was huge! Bigger than any other i've ever seen. The design reminds me of the one seen in Pirates Of The Carribean.

"The front seats are the most thrilling!" I gulped earning a chuckle from Taecyeon, "It's not that bad! It's fun! Hey! Since you know who I am, you should introduce yourself!"

"I'm Kim Hyeran," I knew he was trying to distract me. He dug out a pair of sunglasses from his duffle bag and put it on, it made him look uber hot! His build was toned, I coud nearly see those six packs under that shirt.

But, the ride started moving spoiling my moment. It was not as bad as I thought it would be, but I was wrong. The ride sped up gradually and soon I was screaming! The winds seem to brush across my face and my body seemed to be dropping from the height. The ground seemed so far below, something inside me shifted and I puked.

"Hyeran-yah! Why did you puke on my shirt!!!!" I vaguely heard Taecyeon scream at me. I felt his hands around me trying to soothe me. He bought me into one if this hotel suites to clean up, my head was still a bit dizzy from the ride. As my head was clearing up, I noticed that he was topless! I must have dirtied his shirt.

"M-m-mianhe," I tried to stand up from the bed and bow. I almost fell if it weren't for Taecyeon, he placed me on the bed once again.

"I'll get you some water, you're too weak now," He took a cup of water and passed it to me. The water got rid of the taste of vomit that lingered in my mouth. After five minutes or so, I wasn't dizzy anymore.

"Kamsahamnida, I owe you a ride!" He put on another shirt which he got from inside on of the closets and we left the room towards the stretch of roller coasters.

"No roller coasters for you," he pouted and guided me to the aeroplane ride.

"What? That ride is for kids!" I refused to go on the ride.

"Haha, for now you're a kid! You're not fully well yet!" I hesitated than entered the same aeroplane as him, a blue one with the number 7. The planes went in circles and the kids around us kept shouting.

I'll be back. Neon dashi nareul chajeul geoya~ 

I took out my phone from my pocket and glanced at the ID. Jia.

"Hello? Now? Ok, bye," I placed it in my pocket once again as we got of the ride along with the still-screaming kids.

"I've to go now, Jia is waiting for me at a restaurant,"

"Oh well, give me your hand." he grabbed it and scibbled his number on it. After doing so he planted a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"Ok, I have to go..." I blushed and walked into the direction of the restaurants. I turned back to see him giving me a flying kiss, I giggled.

As I reached the restaurants, I saw Jia. "Where did you dissapear to?"

"Lets just say, it was something I enjoyed very much."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Next is  Kim Jaiden (elleyX  ) with Kyuhyun (: Suju member. yay.

Sorry that I took so long to update. Anyways. I love the 2pm hands up vid. It made spore look so nice right? Comment comment<3