Almighty couple

Kpop Theme Park *closed*

Kim Chan Yoon and Key(SHINee)

Chan Yoon's POV:

"Halmoni! Can we not go? Please?" I tried to unleash my aeygo but failed.

"Ani! We have to! We already set a deal! And I bet you'll like him!" Halmoni argued.

"Fine, fine." I gave in. My granny had this ability to make things go her way, no matter how hard I try to refuse, she'll always be able to convince me.

What centuary is this? In the current society, who ever goes on blind dates? Plus, I was only 19, it's still too young to do this kind of stuff, but that's how my granny rolls. She thinks that traditional believes are to be followed and does her best to do it. That's how I landed up here.

I don't even have a single clue on who i'm going out with. The only thing I know about him is that his surname is 'Kim'. How many people in Korea are named 'Kim'? A LOT. 

I dumped a few things into my black sling bag, changed into red and white t-shirt with a black vest over it. I also put on black bermudas and my black, red and white high ankle sneakers. I tied my hair up into a ponytail and sling the bag around my shoulders and left the house.

"Go for it~ Hwaiting!" Halmoni cheered me on as she closed the door.

Sometimes Halmoni is just so cute! Sometimes, I actually wonder if I actually inherited her genes. Haha.

I got onto the taxi my grandmother called for. She wanted to keep the place of our date a secret but promised I would love it. After the long drive, the taxi pulled to a stop at 'Kpop Theme Park'. I loved theme parks, ever since I was young, I've been begging my parents at every opputunitiy to bring me to a theme park.

But wait... having a date at the theme park, that would be awkward... And wait... how am I supposed to spot him? Aish, halmoni forgot to tell me. I wanted to pay the taxi driver my fair. He said that it was already paid for and passed me a note and a rose.

He will be holding one of these roses too. Hwaiting, my dearest granddaughther.

-Halmoni.

I got down the taxi and scanned the place for a guy, with a rose. Than, I saw one man rushing, in his hand, was a rose bouquet. I ran towards him.

"Is your surname Kim?" I asked.

"No," he said and walked away leaving me a bright pink.

Than, I saw another guy with a rose in his hand. He was approching me... He looked strangely familiar. Anyways, he was wearing this. He stopped at my side.

"Are you Kim Chan Yoon?" I nodded, the blush still on my cheeks. He must be the 'Kim' guy. "I'm Kim Ki Bum, you can call me Key."

Realisation hit me, Key? The one from SHINee? Really? He is my blind date? OMO!! Halmoni, saranghaeyo. My friends in school were OBSESSED with SHINee. All day long, they would talk about SHINee. I was not a major fan but I listened. My friends would be so envious~ AHHHH! *mental screaming*

"Are you hungry? How about we go for lunch first?" he asked and held my hand. I blushed again, he was so sweet.

We arrived in this Japanese restaurant and the waiter gave us each a menu as we got seated in a private room. Key looked over the menu and ordered for Cold soba noodles with some side dishes. I didn't know japanese cuisine very well and settled for the simple Shoyu Ramen and a cup of hot green tea.

The service was surprisingly fast and that was good as we got to avoid the awkwardness. As we ate, awkwardness broke out again but my curiousity broke the silence.

"Why are you even going on blind dates? You're so famous!"

"It's my grandmother, she has some with the customs and that I'm getting too old. Blah blah blah. How about you?" he made his 'whatever' face.

"It's my grandmother too! Haha, seems like we have a lot in common then," I giggled.

Since when does Park Chan Yoon giggle? I must be going insane.

My heart reacted to this by pulpitating a bit faster. Luch flew by as we chatted and slowly became more casual. We then decided to go for the rides. *yipee!*

"Let's go on this one!!" I pointed at the 2NE1 megadrop, the child in me errupted after seeing so many rides.

"Ani! We can't go on that! We just ate! Chan Yoon-ah, no!" he stopped me as I approched the ride.

"I knew it! You are afraid of the height right?"

"No, the almighty Key is not afraid of heights," he said arrogantly.

We got onto the ride and put on our seatbelts. I heard Key gulp. I chuckled. The ride soon started and we were moving upwards, the view was great. I could feel the breeze against my face making me refreshed. As we reached the peak of the ride, the countdown started and Key grabbed onto my hand.

"Five, four-" the speaker sounded.

"Okay... I admit, I'm afraid of this ride. If I don't make it, tell my parents I love them. I love you too." he gave me a quick peck and we were moving downwards, speed and velocity increased as we fell on.

My stomach did a flip and I felt dizzy. Since when was I afraid of heights?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Key's Pov:

Chan Yoon! Why this ride of all rides?

I held her hand in mine. My heart increased it's speed. Was it because of the ride or her, I think the latter.

The countdown started, and I blurted, "Okay... I admit, I'm afraid of this ride. If I don't make it, tell my parents I love them. I love you too. " I kissed her lightly on the cheek and the ride started.

My hair was in a mess. Than, I felt a pressure on my hand and really loud screaming! I looked around and found thay it was Chan Yoon! 

"Calm down, calm down! I thought you weren't afraid!" I said into her hear. As she heard my voice, her screaming stopped and she looked at me, into my eyes. I noticed that she was so pretty. If she dressed better, she would look perfect!

We both didn't notice, but the ride ended. The person beside me tapped me, I released my grip on her hand and I took out my seatbelt. Chan Yoon noticed and did the same.

Chan Yoon's POV:

Key went to the counter and retrieved his hat and my bag. He passed my bag to me and we went to sit on the other rides.

The day passed as quickly as it had started and I found out many new things about Key that he doen't show the media. And he got me new clothes, a simple dress and a pair of heels. Initially, wearing it was a bit uncomfortable but since he took the effort, I decided to wear it.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" I loooked at the setting sun, it was a golden hue and extremely huge.

"No, it isn't," he looked at the sun than at me, " you're more beautiful."

He kissed me on the lips.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Haha, sorry if i made Chan Yoon sound so bipolar. LOL.

Anyways, comment!! <3 love you all.

Hyeran and taecyeon next!!~