Confession in the airs

Kpop Theme Park *closed*

Kim Jaiden & Cho Kyuhyun (Suju)

Jaiden's POV:

"Jaiden, do you want to go to the theme park tomorrow? I have the day off schedules," Kyuhyun smiled at me that familiar smile.

Kyuhyun had been my friend for many years, actually he was my first friend. Our parents are best friends thus our relationship. Honestly speaking, I have a huge crush on him ever since I was 17. I act as I usually do around him but on the inside, I really want us to be more than just best friends. I didn't dare tell him my feelings as i didn't want things to get so awkward around him. If he likes me, I know one day, he will confess. I'm just waiting for that day.

"Hyunnie-ah, you're asking me to a theme park? I thought you would rather stay at home and play starcraft!" I chortled happy by the fact that he even bothered asking me out.

Kyuhyun wasn't the type that likes to go out. As mentioned he would rather stay at home and face the computer. In our years being friends, the amount we went out together can be counted with our fingers.

"It's been a long time since we went out together, I guess it'll be a good time to relax from my tight schedules as well," I nodded my head, I could never refuse such a request right?

_____________________

That day I've been waiting for finally arrived. I took special notice of what I was going to wear and already prepared it the previous night. I hope Kyuhyun will notice as I never pick out an outfit beforehand and this outfit was special, it was a gift from appa for my previous birthday. I only wore it once and neer dare wore it again, I felt that it didn't fit me. I'd usually just wear t-shirt and jeans but this was fit for the occasion.

I put on the dress, got one of my mom's clutch and put on a pair of flats. My hair was tied in a pony tail.

I stood on the threshold for Kyuhyun to come pick me up.

Kyuhyun POV:

It was late evening, the sky was a hue of orange and pink. I pulled up on her doorstep wearing a casual blue t-shirt, black pants and a hat along with a pair of shades. I got out of the car to open the door for her. She looked kind of different, I just can't put a finger on it...

Is it her hair?

"Oppa, did you notice something different about me?" she smiled and twirled herself around.

"I-is it your hair? I-I'm not too sure," I replied frankly. She sighed and looked down at the ground and puffed her cheeks, she seemed dissapointed.

"Jaiden! Don't be sad! I'm bringing you out, how can you be sad?" I tried to cheer her up and it worked and the pout transformed into a beautiful smile. Honestly, I love seeing her smile, it makes me kinda... melt on the insides.

She got onto the car and I closed the door behind her and got into my seat to drive to the theme park, hoping tht she will enjoy the surprise I planned for her.

Jaiden's POV:

By the time we arrived, it was already 7pm and the sky changed into a dark shade of grey and orange. The theme park entrance was grand and had workers all bowing at us and greeting a good evening to us. Since when did theme parks have these kind of services. I've never been to this theme park before, so maybe it was different.

After stepping through the gates of the theme park, the scene tranformed into a scenic front garden with lights hung all over the bushes, they were yellow in colour. In the middle of the mini garden, there was a huge lit fountain. It was so pretty. I started in awe, this theme park really seemed very different.

"Jaiden, come on. Let's go into the theme park!" Kyuhyun snapped his fingers in front of me waking me from my shock. A tinge of excitement could be heard in his voice. What could Kyuhyun be excited about other than Start Craft? He must be up to something. Being a close friend of his for this many years, what can I not know about him?

"Yah Oppa! What's going on? Don't try to trick me, I know you well enough," I demanded, knowing that something was fishy.

"You'll find out later!" he smirked and pulled me through the leafy arc, the scene transformed yet again into an open area with a ferris wheel in the middle. The led lights flashed and moved changing the colour of the wheel constantly, from pink to orange to green an so out. It also played music, canon in D, currently.

"Oppa, why are there no people?" I noticed. People would loved to have came to theme park, it was a weekend evening.

"Oh, so you noticed," he sighed but it immediately changed back into a smirk ," I bring you somewhere! Close your eyes."

He snuck behind me and put his hands over my eyes. He guided me slowly over to the left and onto a platform and waited for a few minutes before removing his hands from my eyes.

Where were we?

We were in mid air, on a hot air ballon, surrounded by the tress.

"Look down, " he prompted as he smiled. This smile, is something I haven't seen before, something different.

I look down as he told me too and saw the ferris wheel in a distance.On the ground were lights, many many lights spelling words.

Be my girlfriend?

I squinted and noticed that they were candles. I looked over at Kyuhyun, the same smile was seen on his face, sweet, giving off a different aura. I was shocked that I could not fully comprehend the situation.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Kyuhyun took a small velvet box out of his pocket. It was too big to be a ring box.

I nodded, speechless as he took my hand and open the box revealing a bracelet with little saphire blue jewels on it. He hooked the trinket and it hung on my hand. He then gave me a hug, this time, I reacted and hugged him back.

I wanted to stay in this position forever but the hot air ballon drifted of course and Kyuhyun had to controll it using the levers and buttons.

"You know know how to fly hot air ballons? Since when?"

"In Taiwan! We had this trip on a hot air ballon and the ajjusshi taught me. Do you want to try?"

I nodded and he instructed me on the functions of the different buttons and the lever.

He put his hands on mine as we tugged the lever to make the ballon go back down to land. Gradually, we decended from the skies. Wind brushed across my hair making it all messed up, I had to retie it.

After the hot air ballon ride, we had dinner and other rides and Kyuhyun sent me home. The car trip home was filled with chatting about the things we normally would chat about.

As the car stopped in front of my yard, he came up to my door and helped me open it.

"Kamsahamnida." I said as I got out from his car, "Good-bye"

His face slowly inched towards mine and he gave me a light kiss on my forehead, "Good night Jaiden."

I waved and looked back at him as I entered my house.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

So if you fill your form a little differently, the feeling of your story will be different :D

I love KYUHHYUN. hahha. Sorry if ima bit a lot biased. ): SORRYYY><

NEXT UP IS GD and sun min. angst, something different.

commentcomment~