New love

Kpop Theme Park *closed*

Kim HyunAe and Hoon(U-kiss)

Narrator POV:

Hoon sat silently in the 3D cinema, a lion burst out of the screen making several people scream. He looked at the couple in front of him. He envied them, the close proximity of their bodies. How he was comforting the girl after she had screamed. A lone tear welled in his eye.

Hoon had recently broken up with his girlfriend. She was just playing with him and has been seeing someone else when he was busy with his album with U-kiss. He is still unable to put her down. He has cooped himself in his house for days and the manager forced him to spend some time out to socialize more. He really wanted to forget her, but he just can't.

At least not until she enters his life.

 

HyunAe sat on the bench waiting for her turn on the merry go round with her niece. She was jumping for joy at the sight of it. They entered the merry go round and HyunAe carried the little girl onto the ride.

"That one! That one!" she shouted and pointed at the horse that we would usually see in fairytales, those with the long, white flowing manes.

She lifted Yoona and onto the horse and she herself sat on the yellow horse beside the girl. She noticed how the little girl got more excited as the ride started up, she missed her childhood days.

"Grab on tight ok,ay sweetie. The ride's about to start," she warned her niece as smiled this innocent smile at her. The ride started up and a sweet fairytale-like music started playing. The animals started moving up and down and the entire carousel turned in a clockwise direction, the little girl beamed.

The music soon slowed and so did the animals. As the ride stopped and I urged my niece to get off but she wouldn't budge.

"Oh, come on sweetie. We'll come back later okay?"

"NO!!! MORE!" She cried and tears instantly streamed down her face. HyunAe struggled to carry the girl out of the ride.  Just than, Hoon saw HyunAe having trouble and decided to come up and help. 

"Annyounghaseyo. need some help?" he said in a gentlemanly fasion. HyunAe meekly nodded. Sometimes,Yoona was too much for her to handle.

Hoon pulled out a milk candy from his pocket and waved it in front of her.

"If you want it, follow unnie's instructions okay?" He smiled charmingly. She nodded and smiled back grabbing the candy trying to tear the wrapper open.

"No, we can have that after dinner okay? Mommy won't like it if you eat candy before dinner. Would you like to join us? " HyunAe pouted at her and proceeded to look at Hoon. Hoon smiled and nodded. A weird surge of feelings rushed through him. This feeling he couldn't seem to put a finger on...

"Anyways, I'm Hoon Min. You can call me Hoon and you are?" he looked at me.

"HyunAe, Kim HyunAe" I repeated.

"Oppa! Carry me!!" Yoona looked at Hoon with her puppy eyes. He looked at HyunAe for approval before lifting her into his arms.

"Oh well. Even Yoona fell for him... He looks hot, I guess. " HyunAe thought as they approched the fast food restaurant.

As we pass by a shop selling flowers the ajjumma asked," Would you like to buy flowers for your wife?"

HyunAe's POV:

Wait. Did the ajjumma just call me his wife?! OMO!

Just as I wanted to intercept, Hoon went into the store. Soon, he emerged giving me a bouquet of white carnations. He just looked so irrisitable.

"MINE!!" Yoona snatched the bouquet away. To avoid making her cry again, I just let her hold on to the flowers. She looked so happy with it. It was just so cute(: As I was mesmerised by Yoona's cuteness, Hoon had secretly took out his phone and snapped a few shots of us and set one of the best ones as his wallpaper.

At dinner, we ordered a plate of broiled chicken as fried chicken was just too unhealthy for Yoona. Yoona washed her hand and used them to eat the chicken. As she was enjoying her chicken, Hoon and I chatted.

"Kamsahamnida, I owe you one," I said as I took a bite of the steaming hot chicken. It tasted good, well marinated.

"No problem, I was alone anyways... And honestly, I was really bored!" he chuckled to himself.

OMONA! He looked... how do I explain? Good? Handsome? No. Something much much more compared to that.

We continued dinner, chatting about a lot of things. I found out that he was a member of U-kiss! I was not a big fan but I knew their latest comeback, so I started to sing it. The people looked at me with weird looks while Hoon dug around his sling bag for his sunglasses.

 After dinner, we Yoona kept wanting to go on this boat ride in which people will get to see puppets dancing. We entered the boat and Yoona sat in between us. The ride started shortly and puppets appeared all around us singing and dancing. I only recognised a few disney characters, mickey mouse, donald duck and others. Unconsciously, I started swaying to the music as well. When Hoon saw me 'dancing' he started laughing.

"Yah! What?" I exclaimed.

"No-nothing!" he stiffled the laugh and we both noticed that Yoona fell asleep. Hoon's hand inched towards mine and it automatically laced with mine. The rest of the time was quite awkward and none of us even spoke a single word, our hands still laced together.

As the ride was about to end, the characters were 'singing' Gee and I felt his lips come in contact with my face. It was short but I felt that it was extremely sweet. The boat ride soon ended and we had to get down of the boat. Yoona was still sleeping so Hoon took the initiative and carried her out of the boat.

"Thank you, again. I think I have to go, it's getting a bit late." I told him and he handed Yoona over to me.

"I'll give you me number, call me when you reach home. I need to make sure you reach home safely. Is it okay if i write it on your hand? I don't have any paper." I smiled and nodded.

He took out this ballpoint pen from his pocket and bent down to my hand to write down his number as I couldn't move with Yoona laying on it.

"Bye, remember to call!" He did the call sign and walked off.

Bye.

I looked down at my hand and at the number he had written, remembering the feeling of his hand against mine and turn around to see his sillouete against the neon lights of the rides.

Silently, Hoon too knew that she is the one.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 HELLO :3  sorry for the late update, again. This story is a little longer than the previous(: 

bleh, the end was a bit ish. and, yes. pls do comment!(: 

CHAN YOON AND KEY NEXT!!(((: