Falling for a fangirl

Kpop Theme Park *closed*

Park Hara & Onew(SHINee)

Onew's POV

'SARANGHAE LEE JINKI! ' It was written in bold and was neon pink. The pearlscent blue signboard was being waved continuosly by a girl sitting in one of the front rows. She was wearing a I LOVE SHINee tee and a SHINee cap. Her hair was tied in a ponytail and she was smiling like a chesire cat when I winked in her direction.

"Now, for the last segment and also the most awaited segment! 5 lucky girls to be chosen to spend one day at kpop theme park with each of us!" Jonghyun shouted into the mic making the shawols go crazy. A huge cheer errupted among the crowd. The huge ballot box was presented to them by a helper. The box was pearlscent blue and sparkly.

"Youngest to oldest!" Minho exclaimed and passed the box to Taemin. After drawing the lot he annouced it to the crowd and the lucky girl walked up the stage, she didn't seem to care less. She looked a little tomboyish. Next was Minho, he took the ballot box and shook it, he put his hand into it and the next second he announced the results. This time the girl seemed overjoyed. She was wearing a dress with floral print and was pretty. Key snatched the box from Minho and took the paper out immediately and announced the 3rd lucky girl. She appeared on stage looking quite shy, she was blushing a bright pink.

"Jagiya! Pass the box to ME!" Jonghyun tugged at Key. Key did what he was told and Jonghyun soon announced the result of the lucky girl. Soon it was my turn, anxiousness flooded me... What type of girl would I hang out with tomorrow? I took the ballot box that Jonghyun passed me and dug my hand into it.

Hara's POV

*Twisted her fingers* Please let it be me!! Please. I sqeezed my eyes shut hoping for some miracle.

"Park Hara?" Onew said into the microphone.

OMGOMGOMGOMG! That's me! AHHHHHHH~

"Yah! Stop screaming!" The girls around me glared at me. Oh, I thought I was only screaming in my head. haha, I couldn't care less about them. All I care about now is MY ONEW(:

I walked up on stage and shook Onew's hand. He smiled at me! He looks so HAWT in close up.

The concert ended and the manager came and told us about the details for tomorrow's trip to the theme park. I'm SO excited i'm literally bobbing up and down at every moment. I don't think i'll be able to sleep well tonight.

The next day, Hara's POV

I was up at 6am in the morning, I couldn't get enough sleep. Anyways, I'll need to pick out my clothes and make my hair. We'll need to esemble at the entrance at 8.30pm. I took 45minutes to pick out the clothes that I want to wear. I looked through my wadrobe and took out every piece that I think will be acceptable and laid them on the bed. Eventually, I picked out a dress with floral print. Simplicity is the best. However, the bed was laid with clothes and super messy. Mom will kill me, but i'll deal with that later. I went to bathe, wash my hair with the new shampoo I bought. I used the hair dryer to dryer to dry it and pin up my fringe with a rose pin. I packed my bag with everything I need and most importantly, a notebook and pen for his signature. I picked up my bag and left the house.

Onew POV

So, the girl I picked was the girl with the signboard... She's.. pretty, I guess but a bit fangirly. Nevermind, it's cute(: Taemin was complaining about the girl he got to Minho while Jongkey were both picking out what to wear.

"Get ready! We don't have much time left!" I told the members. I wonder how today'll be like...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hara's POV

The taxi finally arrived at the theme park. I'd never actually come here before... So I was extremely excited! I pulled my wallet and grabbed a wad of notes, counted the amount and passed it to the driver. I came out of the taxi and found myself standing in front of two huge pillars with the world 'Welcome to Kpop Theme Park' in cursive in a red background. I saw some of the girls that were on stage with me yesterday. They were all dressed up except one of them that looked a bit.. punk.

I heard a sound from behind and saw a car slow to a stop and SHINee alighting. I walked towards the group of girls and SHINee, towards us. The manager, appeared out of nowhere and asked us to introduce ourselves to SHINee. After the other girls introduction, I introduced myself.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Cho-nun Park Hara Imnida!" I smiled and bowed at Shinee. They smiled at me. Omo! I can't stand it! I'm trying to act calm in front of them but they are simply too HOT~ I awkwardly wiped of a bead of sweat on my forehead. The manager gave out some simple instructions like to meet here at 2pm for lunch and 6pm and released us to roam around he theme park.

At first, the atmosphere between me and Onew was awkward and quiet. However I broke the silence, " Where do you wanna go oppa?'

"How about f(x) teacups?" he answered and pointed to the teacups ride in front of him. We joined the queue and waited for our turn. The teacups ride had around 30 cups with f(x) faces on them. At the sight of it, both of us started laughing. When he saw me laughing, he stopped, so I stopped as well. Soon, it was our turn and we boarded the pink teacup with Luna's face on it. We sat opposite each other and the ride started.

Woah, since when was teacups so dizzying? I was in a whirl and started nauseating.

"Are-are you alright?" Onew noticed that my face was turing slightly green. He pulled a bag from the side of the teacup and passed it to me. I took it and put it around my mouth, just in case I vomitted. The ride seemed to last for eternity, spinning spinning spinning. Feeling the ride stopping, I squinted whether, it was true. Instead of seeing, I felt something. A hand around my body. As the teacup came to a stop, I opened my  eyes fully to see Onew hugging me tightly. He quickly stood up and felt the ride.

Onew's POV

Hara looks kind of... green.

"Are-are you alright?" I asked, her body seemed to sway to the motion of the ride. She nauseated and i immediately geabbed a paper bg from the side of the teacup and placed it in her hands. She took it and covered with it. Her body continued swaying, this time increasing in speed as the ride, she toppled off the edge of her seat and almost hit the floor. Luckily, I caught her in the nick of time. I moved myself to her seat while holding her. I looked at her. She looked beutiful, more beutiful than I remembered. The ride slowed down and her eyes fluttered and gradually opened. I quickly stood up, prompt her against the seat and left the ride. I waited for her at the exit for a while but she did not arrive.

I quickly ran back towards the teacup. She was pale, struggling to get herself out.

"Oppa, help me." she said weakly. I ran as I carried her bridal style to the reception counter near the entrace and they guided me to a room where they said the doctor was waiting. The doctor treated Hara as I waited outside. My heart was pulpitating fast, I was worried. Worried for her.

Hara's POV

I drifted in and out of sleep.

Teacup. Onew carrying me. White. Light shining in my eyes. Onew sitting there.

I opened my eyes and found myself in a small room.

"Where am I?" I mumbled. Onew was sitting beside me looking concerned.

"You fainted a while ago on the teacups, the doctor said it was due to exhaustion." 

I sat up on the bed and Onew passed me a cup of water. I sipped it telling him how I didn't sleep the night before. He laughed several times at me, he was so charming.

Through the window from the room, the sun was moving near the horizon, it was going to be 6.30pm soon.

"I'm sorry that we weren't able to have fun like your fellow members." I looked down at my hands that  were  rested on my tummy.

"It's okay, we'll come here again okay?" He gazed at me for a while and planted a light kiss on my lips. It was time to go home.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ehh, sorry for the ish end. )": still sick. Thanks to my 10 lovely subscribers.(: Comment to tell me ways to improve. Somethings I chat with the person next on the list to understand more abt them so... yeah(:

I'll need some time for the next fic... I'm not sure abt Infinite. Anyone have some short vids that will tell their character?  Esp SungGyu...

Read and support: 100 suju fic challenge!!  

I want your supa luv(: Lol. im bored. kekeke. OH! And I requested a poster from iapple(: