Love at first sight? Not really.

Kpop Theme Park *closed*

Choi Minyoung & Jonghyun (SHINee)

Minyoung's POV:

 I stood outside the amusment park alone. My best friend, Yoseob, decided to back out on our day out together. I really looked forward to today and took a lot of time and effort planning it. How dare he! What a long, long day i'll spend alone. Aish. I'm a loner, I'm a loner. Daridiridaradu~

I popped a mint into my mouth and went to the counter to collect the ticket I've booked. The ticket to 'Kpop Theme Park' was colourful with a ferris wheel on it. It also had one celebritie's face! Guess which celebrity is on my ticket! SHINee's JONGHYUN, gosh, i totally need to keep it.

Looking at his face made me smile, i forgot about Yoseob dumping me. It lifted my sprits.

I looked back up at the amusement park and noticed just how huge it was! How am I going to finish all the rides? I brisk walked to the entrace and showed the man my ticket and he let me in. I took a map of the park from him as well. It was A5 and just as brightly coloured as the ticket. On the cover were several celebrity groups faces. I unfolded the map. It became bigger and bigger! Oh my, B2st ferris wheel oh, oh and 2pm roller coaster! Oh! And an anime shop!!

As the shop was located close to the entrace, I quickly ran over there. The shop was Alice in Wonderland inspired and had shelves of Japanese anime and manga. The walls were black with cartoon trees and the shelves were white. The lights hanging from the ceiling were cobwebs and I saw a chesire cat hanging on one of them. Just as I was about to enter the shop, I tripped on the ledge and fell. I shut my eyes tight expecting myself to hit the floor as i was unable to regain balance. 

Just then, I felt someone's hands around me. Who the hell... wait this person is my saviour! I quickly regained my balanced and bowed 90degrees.

"Kamsahamnida! Kamsahamnida!" I thanked continuosly and looked up.

He was wearing a black tee that said 'Look at me(:' and his long black pants as well. His shoes were white ankle-high converse and on his head was a puma black cap. The hair that could be seen was light brown was some darker highlights, it wasn't styled. His face was so cute!! It was revealing no emotion which made it even cuter. I felt like pinching it!!

Without realising my hand was reached towards his face.

"YAH! Don't touch the face!" He yelled at me and grabbed my hand when it was just an inch away.

"S-SHINee's J-jonghyun is g-g-grabbing my hand," I stuttered to myself and dazed at his flawless face.

My mind suddenly registered that I had to ask him on a date, but how am I supposed to ask him??

Jonghyun's POV:

Director gave me a day off to come here, it looks quite interesting. Actually my first time coming here as during the opening ceremony, I was ill. I walked my way to the gate, passed the guard my premium card and entered the park. Hmm, I totally need to go into 'SHINee Haunted house'. Hmph, how scary can we be, we're too hot to be scary...

Just than I saw a girl, she was a striped tee and denim shorts that showed of her legs and her wavy long hair was let down. http://www.flickr.com/photos/43829216@N06/4032651386/     (If you wanna see it(: )

She was entering an anime store and she tripped. My instinct took over and I ran towards her and saved her from falling, her eyes were shut tight for a moment like she didnt know I saved her. She'd better thank me! Her eyes suddenly shot open and she was on her feet again bowed and constantly thanked me. She paused and her hand reached towards me.

"YAH! Don't touch the face!" I yelled. She ALMOST touched bling bling jjong's face! Does she know how much my face earns me?! She's kinda pretty but still, she cant touch my face. Wait, she seems a bit too young for me... 

"S-SHINee's J-jonghyun is g-g-grabbing my hand," she mummbled and pouted unconsiously.

Haha, I knew it! She's a blinger! Hehehehe, she's so cute when she pouts- Wait, what am i saying. Am I insane?? No, no Jonghyun. No, she too young already, not your taste.

"Anyways, kamsahamnida for saving me. C-can I thank you by treating you something?" she asked politely and smile.

DAMN! SHE LOOKS SUPER CUTE, those eyes of hers. Are they somewhat hypnotic? I can't help but smile and nod.

Minyoung POV:

I used the hand he grabbed and pull him towards the cotton candy shop. I asked the ajjumma for two huge cotton candy. Both pink. I turned over to see Jonghyun smiling but as at the sight of me, the smile dissapeared. I took the cotton candy and paid the ajjumma the money and passed Jonghyun one of the cotton candy sticks. We sat proceded to sit down on the table and chairs next to the stall.

I tore of bits of cotton candy and put them into my mouth. Ohhh, I LOVE cotton candy. On the other hand, he was devouring the cotton candy. When I still had more than half of the cotton candy, his was already gone. He kept staring at MY cotton candy.

"FIne!! I'll share it with you!" I gave in and he smirked. We ate the cotton candy and chatted sbout ourselves. After we finished the cotton candy( actually he finished most of mine), I wanted to go to the restroom.

"I have to go-"

"Don't go!" he interrupted me in mid-sentence.

"To the restroom!" I finished, he flushed slightly and nodded.

Haha, he's so adorable! Did he think I was going off?Why does he even want me to stay?

I came back from the restroom and saw him using his IPhone. As soon as he spotted me, "Oh! You're back. Sorry about just now... I-I. Can we go t-to 'SHINee haunted house' ?"  He quickly stood up and guided me around the amusement park.

"Are you sure we're going in th right direction? I've a map in my bag you know? I think we've past this pillar 2 times already,"

"No! W-we're NOT lost!" he looked around once more, "okay, maybe we are..." I giggled.

"What are you laughing at?"

"You're cute!" I giggled again.

Before I knew it, a felt a peck on my cheeck. I blushed and down at my shoes and I didn't know where to put my hands. H-h-h-he k-kissed me?

"Okay, lets find our way(: " I took out my map passed it to him and soon enough we found our way to the haunted house.

 Time flew past as we fully enjoyed the day, the haunted house was daebak even though it was very scary and I kept hugging jonghyun. Maybe it's only daebak because i get to keep hugging him!! The sun was already setting and an announcement was made to tell us the closing time was fast coming. We strolled our way to the exits. We were not holding hands as a few fan girls kept staring at us. As we reached the exits, I greeted him goodbye and we exchanged contact numbers.

I was smiling as I was travelling home, remembering what happened that day. I popped another mint into my mouth and my phone buzzed. I took out my phone and saw viewed the text : I love you Minyoung -Jonghyun

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

hello(: thank you a lot for those who subscribed. Please do comment and tell me on how I can improve for your fic(: I hope this is okay. I'm sick now. ): If you're unsatisfied, you can request again.

Lets see when I can finish the next fic... Maximum of one week.