You're a leader? Since when?

Kpop Theme Park *closed*

Kim Sunggyu and Sung Ji Kyung

Narrator POV:

Sunggyu got out of the roller coaster ride feeling unwell.

"Let's go AGAIN!" Dongwoo exclaimed. Sunggyu's stomach did a flip.

"Hyung! Are you feeling okay?" the cute maknae, sungjong pouted, worried.

He nodded once. Cute maknae using aeygo, he wanted to smile, but his lips automatically etched into a frown instead. The pain had hit him straght in the face.

"Toilet!" he yelled as he rushed to the toilet leaving the members uneasy.

Your POV:

I was on the way to the restroom when this incosiderate man bumped into me. Instead of apologising, he ran straight to the restroom. I brushed the matter away.

However, I saw him again when I exited the restroom. He saw me and quickly walked towards me.

"Mianhe, I wasn't feeling well. I had to vomit." He bowed and apoplogised. He actually looked quite familiar.

"Do I know you? You seem familiar..." I blurted.

He hesitated for a moment looking striaght into my eyes, I blushed.

"Ji Kyung?" he answered saying my name. Wait a minute! I did know him, he was my high school classmate, Sunggyu! Sunggyu and I weren't very close but I did work with him once for project work.

I nodded, "Kim Sung Gyu!" I said loudly gaining attention from the people around us. Some girls stared at us.

"Shhh. People are not supposed to know that I'm here. Don't you know, I'm the leader of boyband, Infinite." He pulled me to a less crowded spot in the amusement park, in a tent.

The tent was full of mirrors, each of different width and length, covex, concave and plain. It twisted our bodies, smudging them together.

"You're a leader? Since when?" I was still shocked. Iooked in the mirror seeing sunggyu's face, he did have the qualities to being in a boygroup. He looked hot and he has singing skills, he used to sing even during high school.

"Hmm. Not long ago. When we were waiting for our results on the last year of high school, I auditioned and got in. Since than I trained really hard and I recently debuted." he looked at me. My heart started thumping faster. "Anyways I owe you an apology, so..." he thugged at my hand leading me out of the tent filled with mirrors.

The sun was setting leaving the place a golden hue. We passed some stores and a few roller coasters and I suddenly stopped in my tracks.

"Bwoh?" Sungggyu looked in the direction in which I was staring. A ferris wheel in the view of the setting sun. It was beautiful. We both smiled at the sight of it. I turned to look at sunggyu, he was pre-occupied observing the ferris wheel. I noticed that we were linking hands. I planted a kiss on his cheeck and he stared at me open eyed.

"W-what was that about?" he touched his cheeck in awe.

"N-nothing!" I ran toward the ferris wheel as he chased after me. Of course, I was no match for him and he soon caught up with me. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to ferris wheel.

"Yah! Put me down, Kim Sung-"

"Fine! Fine! Shh." he put me down as we entered the the ferris wheel. I sat down on one of the benches and sunggyu settled down beside me. As we moved up bit by bit, the view became more breath-taking.

"Hey! I see my team mates!" He pointed to the tiny figures near the ferris wheel, they were looking at waving at sunggyu. Haha, those cute people! We settled down as the ferris wheel reached it's highest point. We could see the entire theme park at a glance.

"Ji-ji kyung... You know, I-i like you. Ever since in high school, but I thought it was an infactuation. But after meeting you again today, I realised that... it was not as i thought." he was moving closer to mine. His lips brushed against mine and i embraced him for that kiss that i will never forget.

Suddenly, his phone rung!

"Hello? YAH! Since you knew why did you interrupt us? Oh, fine. I'll get you all later," he put the phone back in his pocket. I looked out of the ferris wheel and realised we were almost reaching the ground again. I also saw Infinite watching us and waving from the entrance.

As soon as exiting the ferris wheel, Sunggyu grabbed my hand to introduce me to his group members.

"This is my girlfriend, Sung Ji Kyung." I was shocked upon hearing him calling me his girlfriend and blushed a deep shade of red.

"AWW, your jagiya is blushing!" Hoya teased.

"Sorry, Sunggyu's jagiya but we have to go. We have to go meet our manager!" Woohyun called out to me as he dragged the reluctent Sunggyu away.

"Call me okay? I...  LOVE you." Sunggyu waved and went off.

Wait... call him? I don't have his number! I dung into my pocket and found a name card. He must have slot it in while kissing me in the ferris wheel. The thought of him kissing me made me blush once again. I strolled out of the team park clutching that sheet of paper in my hand.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello, sorry for the later-than-expected update. It was pretty short too.

To iapple: do you have the poster alr? If you want me to post it, post it on my wall. thxs. oh, and re-request if you want. ): not a very good attempt.

Next up we have hyun ae and hoon. Hmm. never seen hoon in any variaty shows that much. Oh well.