1 hour of love.

Kpop Theme Park *closed*

 Angst Angst. :) I'm back!

-----------------------------------

It didn't just happen. It was the worst thing that could happen in anyone's life.

Death of a loved one.

Death was something confusing to Sun Min. Death, makes the victim's family and friends upset. However, it is the setting someone free from life. Escape from the pain and suffering. How we have to wake up so early in the morning to go to school or work. To strive for the best position but eventually, everyone dies. The only question is why and how.

Since when she was 7, Sun Min learned the actual meaning of death. It wasn't just going to a place far far away. It was a sign of destruction, emptiness and lost of hope. It was when she was 7 which he maternal grandmother died of intestinal cancer. Sun Min did not know how to react, to smile or to cry.

She knew that her grandmother was suffering. Seeing all the tubes being stuck to her body. But when she saw her dying, she also saw the last flames of her grandmother's being being extinguished. Her grandmother was close to her. She bought her things, let her stay over at her house and cooked her favourite dishes.

Eventually, Sun Min was just confused. But everyone thought that she was expressionless.

-------------------------------

1 hour for him to live.

"Sun Min, lets try out this ride!" he said and pointed over to the FreeFall ride. The luminus colours of the ride contrasted against the cloudy sky. There was no lightning warning, so we decided to carry on.

"Oppa! It'll be so fun!" I held his wrist and ran towards the ride.

Almost the entire theme park was empty except for a few tourists. We entered the ride and buckled our seatbelts.

The ride gradually went upwards till we reached the peak. In the distance, we saw a lightning strike a tree.

"We'll be fine. It's rare that people get striked right? It'll just be a little while," Ji Yong comforted me as he patted my shoulder.

5. 4. 3. 2. 1.

We shot down the ride and adredeline hit me. I was screaming, and so was Ji Young.

------------------------------

45 minutes for us to love.

As we took out our safety belts, it began to drizzle. The light drops of rain dropped on my arm.

"Let's run in the rain," I asked. It was the most romantic thing to do. Run in the rain. And so we did.

The rain intensified as we ran, ran without an aim. Just for the fun of running in the rain.  Pass the ferris wheel and the bumper car rides. Slowly I lost track, I just focused on running and his face.  Our clothes was drenched. But the rain against our skin felt right.

A thunder was heard in the near distance.

"L-let's get shelter now. We might fall i-"

Ji Young interupted as he placed his lips on mine. His lips caressed mine gently as we kissed in the rain.

It was going to be something I would not forget.

--------------------------

30 minutes until his death

"What would you like to eat?" he asked me as i snuggled close to him.

The waitress stared at us. I felt a bit self conscious and sat upright.

"A plate of chessy spagetti and a cup of coke," Ji Young ordered in order to get some privacy. The waitress nodded and left while I repositioned my head on his shoulder.

"Are you tired? I'll send you home after this alright?"

I shook my head, I just wanted to be in his presence. My parents won't allow another guy into the house. Sigh. They are just so overprotective especially after they saw that Ji Young has tatoos.

"Let's just stay here," I snuggled deeper into his chest, his warmth comforting me.

------------------------------

20 minutes to for him laugh.

I bought a cotton candy stick from the empty booth as Jiyoung sat at a nearby bench. It had stop raining and the cool breeze rapped my hair making it a mess.

"Hey, what happened to your hair?" Jiyoung teased as I sat down beside him.

"How about your hair? It's also a mess!" I quickly messed up his hair and ran as far as I could. I knew Jiyoung could not stand someone messing with his hair.

"YAH SUN MIN!!!" he chased after me.

I was panting and stopped.

"I got you!" he pulled me close to him and bit out of the cotton candy.

I laughed.

I love you, JiYoung.

---------------------

10 minutes. But it wasn't enough.

We entered the hall of mirrors.

Mirrors were long, short, concave and convex. Reflecting our image at all angles.

I looked around. Jiyoung was literally everywhere.

"You look really good here," he pointed over at a short convex mirror showing a really fat version of me.

"Pabo! You look really good here!" I pointed at another mirror that enlarged his head improportionately.

We started comparing which of us looked more 'good'. Whenever he teased me I back.

" But, you look the best here," he pointed at the plane mirror. The only one in the room.

"Just the way you are," he continued and placed a light kiss on my lips.

--------------------------------------

His death. It's the end isn't it?

We were walking along the ferris wheel, our fingers interlaced.

"It's pretty late already oppa, I should get going. Umma would get worried," I said.

"O-okay," he hesitated, time with him was never enough, "Want me to drive you home?"

"No thanks oppa. Umma and appa won't be happy about seeing you. Just walk me to the taxi stand?"

He nodded and urged me along the way.

The streetlights lit the way for us as it started to drizzle again.

As we reached the stand, lightning struck in the distance.

"I'll go now okay? Call me when you get home," he pecked me on the cheek and left.

I turned to look whether any taxis were approaching hesitating whether to say it.

"I lov-"

Bam.

It all happened in slow motion. He was looking at me, then to the impending car. My legs were rooted to the round. My vision blurred. There was a lump in my throat, I could do nothing. The driver quickly got off but I stood there for a few minutes shocked. He was on the ground, his head was bleeding profusely.

I ran there and crouched next to him. I could vaguely hear the man in the background speaking on his phone.

"Ji Young, a-are y-y-you okay?" I hugged him, blood staining my dress.

He nodded weakly.

"D-don't leave me,"

By then, the ambulance had arrived and the parademics carried him there.

"Don't close your eyes! Don't. Please,"

"R-remember me," he whispered weakly as I held onto his hand.

"I will... I love you,"and his lids closed, the monitor beside him beeped a long beep. His hand let go of mine and the few man beside us stood up and started spilling imcomprehendible words.

-------------------------------------------------------------

 Sun Min now decided that death hurt. Unexplainable hurt, from deep down.

She had known he will die someday, but not so soon.

After some time the feeling, it'll start to fade right? And I'll forget him.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I owe you all one. Just finished my exams so... wish me luck for the results. The 5 People You Meet In Heaven as well as Heaven's Postman inspired me in this type of plot I guess. Angst... I guess is not my forte. Need to improve in loads of areas...

And. I'll open the shop once I reach request 10. If you do have requests, hold them! Comment and critique. :) although I think most of you all won't read my crapping. LOL. Next up, Stephanie Lee with Yoochun. :> Oh so evil yoochun. Keke