Surreal.(22)

KyuWook 30 Prompt Challenge

 

 

 

It wasn’t just desire, it wasn’t this. It was something more precious, that was pulling him to Ryeowook. It wasn’t even love, but there was this part in their relationship. It was friendship mixed with love that was pulling, binding him to Ryeowook. There is nothing more precious than friendship in love. He not just desired Ryeowook body, but mind too. Ryeowook was fascinating. Always had an answer to the most difficult questions and would show Kyuhyun them, because, as Ryeowook would simply said ‘you will find the answer in yourself’.

And Kyuhyun find the answers to every question, but not inside him, but in his other half, in Ryeowook. Ryeowook was genius, Kyuhyun would always say. His mind, personality, thoughts of life, believes, were something that Kyuhyun would never get tired of. And to say that this fascinating man was his, was beyond him, but he was proud. He was extremely proud, that he could jump to heaven from happiness. He would always flash, the most sincere and happiest smile to everyone who asked him, if Ryeowook and him are dating. Then he would nod and say ‘yes’ with a twinkle in his eyes, because he is most lucky person to call Ryeowook his. To say he love him and it’s not just lust, but unbreakable bond called friendship, that two lovers need to have to call themselves soulmates, lovers.

Because for most people, lust is mixed with love. For most people, there is no friendship in love. How wrong they are, to think like that. First you need to be a friend for the other, to be his lover. That way, you will find your soulmate. How much surreal this sound, Kyuhyun crave for Ryeowook mind, not body, because a true love is hided in the heart and mind, not in the flesh and desire.

For others a surreal thing, for Kyuhyun and Ryeowook, a soothing truth, that makes they sure, that they will spend an eternity together.