The song.(20)

KyuWook 30 Prompt Challenge

because your eyes, nose, lips
every look and every breath
every kiss still got me dying
uh, still got me crying

 

 

Kyuhyun felt everything was fading. His slowly unconscious body lay on the cold floor as he aimlessly looked at the white ceiling. Work was hard but not so much for him to forget. He could see the other even if he didn't close his eyes, even if he did't think of him, because Kyuhyun always have Ryeowook in his head. He still feel like dying, still remember, still love the other even if he wishes the other would die, or Ryeowook would end his miserable life.

"Kyuhyun." He heard the other voice and closed his eyes, fearing to see the other, fearing that he start to have delusions. "How you've been?" And Kyuhyun wanted to laugh because Ryeowook knew perfectly how he was feeling. He was living in the nightmare all these time after their break up. How heaven could turn into hell so quickly. How it turn out like that with just few words, Kyuhyun wondered as single tear escaped his eye.

"What are you doing here?" Kyuhyun asked yet he wanted to shout that they should be dead for each other.

"I forget to take some of my things." Ryeowook said making Kyuhyun want to glare at him. The taller man was sure the other took all his things half year ago when they broke up. He knew Ryeowook didn't showed up for it.

"Just take it and go to hell, die in some filthy corner." Kyuhyun yelled as he finally opened his eyes, hate and anger clearly visible in his pained eyes. He didn't move from his spot on the floor as he heard the other moved closer to him. Kyuhyun's breathe hitched when Ryeowook turned to him and they eyes met. The smaller man knelled next to Kyuhyun and the taller boy fight with himself not to ran away.

"As always full of sharp words." Ryeowook blinked then his eyes  turned into two creased moons as he smirked at the other. Kyuhyun feel like his body started to tremble a little when Ryeowook put a hand on his chest and leaned closer. Kyuhyun's chest tighten as these eyes of Ryeowook's looked at him, piercing his eyes. Yet he didn't pushed the other, didn't even say a word. Kyuhyun only whimpered when Ryeowook leaned even closer.

"You still smell so good." Ryeowook whispered as he nuzzled his nose in Kyuhyun's neck. His breathe tickled Kyuhyun, making the taller boy feel feelings he would rather kill and burn in the depths of his heart. "I missed you." Ryeowook said and these words made Kyuhyun furious. He pushed Ryeowook and turned them, making him on top of the other. His hands moved to Ryeowook's neck but he didn't strangle him. He knew these words were a lie, big fat lie yet his heart trembled, yet his heart wanted to believe that lie. His hands freeze as well as his heart when Ryeowook put his hands on his arms. "I really missed you." Kyuhyun's eyes shone from tears, anger and pain was too much for him. "Stop lying!" Kyuhyun shouted looking directly into Ryeowook's eyes. His hands started to choke the other and tug him by the neck. Memories of them come back making Kyuhyun feel like dying. He wanted these feeling to stop. He wanted to end his suffering. He wanted to never see Ryeowook again, wanting the other to take his pain and burn it with himself. He wanted Ryeowook to die. Kyuhyun knew this would be the only way for him to finally move on, to forget.

"Fade to black." Kyuhyun mumbled as his tears started to fall onto Ryeowook's chest and face. He wanted to end him. Ryeowook was still breaking him, still making Kyuhyun feel this suffocating pain, this unwanted love. Kyuhyun knew how it is to die every single time, every single day just by remembering the other. People says that time heal everything but Kyuhyun only feel worse, only feel his pain deeper. Open wounds on his hands or chest wouldn't be so painful like the feelings Kyuhyun had. "Go to hell!" Kyuhyun shouted then choked on his breathe when Ryeowook put his hands on Kyuhyun's cheeks. More tears fell from Kyuhyun's eyes when Ryeowook looked at him like that, as if he was pitying him. He was the culprit that Kyuhyun was feeling like that, yet a mere look, mere words made Kyuhyun crush into pieces.

"I wish you well Kyuhyun." Ryeowook Kyuhyun's cheek and Kyuhyun lost it. He fell on Ryeowook and hugged the other. He cried harder, screamed and thrashed in their embrace. Kyuhyun moved, nuzzled his head on Ryeowook's neck, bite the skin and it. He missed the shorter man yet he despite his too. He dig his nails in Ryeowook's shoulder as he rocked then in their embrace still crying, still screaming his pain away. Kyuhyun moved his head and crashed their lips together, forcing himself on Ryeowook. He other's lips, feeling the burning sensation in the pit of his stomach. He growled when Ryeowook winced when Kyuhyun bite his lip hard making him bleed. He pulled away shortly after and wipe his lips from any trace of the other, tears stopped to fell. He wanted to choke Ryeowook for looking at him like that, confused with desire.

"I wish you hell..." Kyuhyun said and finally sat on Ryeowook's stomach. He traced Ryeowook's features with his eyes, memorizing something he long time ago tattooed permanently in his head. His hand touched Ryeowook's face and he felt the softness. He still remember how these skin burn with desire, how they turned pink when they kissed, said 'I love you' to each other and showed their feelings for one another. Kyuhyun wanted to remember everything but wanted it to fade away more. These memories that was once sweet were now painful.

His eyes started to water once again when he saw the look Ryeowook gave him. He knew that look so well, apologetic and sad. Kyuhyun anger build again. He thought Ryeowook have a nerve to look at him like that. Nightmare of their break up come back and now Ryeowook have the same expression he had then.  "Go to hell. I never want to look into your eyes again, no, I never want to hear your breathe again. I never want to kiss you again because it got me dying, make me cry." Kyuhyun cried when he saw Ryeowook's eyes started to water as well. He didn't want to see the other's tears. Ryeowook was the one who broke everything between them, he don't deserve crying.

"Baby tell it's the end." Kyuhyun leaned closed to Ryeowook and saw his reflection in the other's sad eyes. Kyuhyun wanted to forget, to stop crying over something that ended months ago. He want to move on and stop killing himself over their memories that will never come back.

"I can't let it fade." Ryeowook said as he reached his hands and pulled Kyuhyun into his embrace. And Kyuhyun knew he will never escape from this pain.

 

The end

 

 

A/N: I'm working on my writer block and yesterday I get an image of this when I heard Tablo &Taeyang- eyes, nose, lips. I wrote it without any difficulty then cried afterwards.