Sweet blood.(21)

KyuWook 30 Prompt Challenge

 

Dusty night. Stuffy air.  Clay house. Dark room with huge bed. A light, transparent curtains hid two bodies on the bed. Their bodies pale, white as snow, deadly. Two males’ bodies tangled in the black silk. Cold hand held cold hand. They eyes closed. Steady breath.

Baby join me in death 
Baby join me in death 
Baby join me in death 

- Honey, do you think afterlife exist?- Shorter man asked while playing with his lover’s long black hair.

- I doubt it. If something like that exists, we shouldn’t be here all these years. – The taller man said. His long, slender hand grasped the other’s one in tight hold. They felt pleasure, just by being next to each other, just by feeling the other’s cold skin. – Shall we check it out? – Melodious laugh escaped from the other’s mouth. His body moved. His stomach rhythmically went up and down, bringing the asker’s head into motion too.

- Don’t be silly Kyuhyun- Shorter man laughed, but the other man pulled him down. Their face just an inch from each other. Eyes locked- reading the depths of their souls.

- Baby join me in death…- Kyuhyun whispered. His semi warm breath ghosted on the other’s man face. - Let’s enjoy this sweet death together Ryeowook.

- Let’s bask in bloody death for eternity.- Ryeowook mumbled, bringing their lips together.



We are so young 
our lives have just begun 
but already we're considering 
escape from this world 

and we've waited for so long 
for this moment to come 
was so anxious to be together 
together in death 

 

Gasp. Rustles of clothes. Doors closed with faint thud. Silver container, that Ryeowook held,  shone in dim light. Clattering of two small glasses in Kyuhyun’s hold made Ryeowook look up. His lover grinned at him from above.

- Hurry up, or it will cool down.- Ryewook grinned and opened the lid in the silver container. Both of them moaned faintly when the smell from the mixture went to them.

- You hurry up- Ryeowook said back annoyed. He gripped Kyuhyun’s shirt and yanked him forward. That made Kyuhyun fell onto the sofa where Ryeowook was. The liquid mixture spilled a little from the container. – No…- Ryeowook yelped then hurriedly the liquid. He could taste the unique taste of death. His eyes blinked feverish, as small feeling of ecstasy made him feel alive.

- Share.- Kyuhyun demanded, bringing his lips to Ryeowook’s. He easily opened the other’s mouth and the taste of death. He maneuvered himself and sat on the other’s lap. He made sure not to spill more of their elixir of life. Elixir that made them young for eternity.

- More, give me more.- Ryeowook groaned, when they stopped kissing. Kyuhyun knew good what his lover needed more. He turned his body a little. Then poured the liquid into the small glass. The liquid painted the transparent glass in red. Kyuhyun quickly took the glass and transferred that small amount of liquid into his mouth. He could feel his body shudder after making contact with the mixture. After that, he faced Ryeowook and capture the other’s lips, sharing the drink with the other. Red liquid mixed with saliva spilled from their mouths. Gasps and moans escaped their red lips. They were young and free. They lives begun again. Together in death.


Won't you die tonight for love 
Baby join me in death 
Won't you die 
Baby join me in death 
Won't you die tonight for love 
Baby join me in death 

 

- Harder!- Ryeowook moaned when his lover bit his lip. He could feel the coldness of the other’s body, moving in synch with him. Rocking, ing, , groaning, gasping. His heartbeat, always steady almost unnoticed, now, beat fast and loud. He could hear their heartbeats in his ears. He could feel their moving bodies. Everything together- always.

- Deeper!- Kyuhyun groaned when Ryeowook bit his hand. The shorter man cut the flesh, making the blood escape from the veins. He , and drank the blood that come out. That made Kyuhyun move his hips faster, almost delirious. World swirled. Pleasure took them over. They both joined the death, for love.


This world is a cruel place 
and we're here only to lose 
so before live tears us apart let 
death bless me with you 

 

- How long are we together?- Kyuhyun asked while snuggling closer to Ryeowook’s chest. He could hear the other’s steady heartbeat.

- Almost 500 years- Ryeowook lazily replied, while caressing the other’s back.

- Shall we be dead for next 500 years together?

- Till live tears us apart, let death bless me with you.- Ryeowook vowed, making Kyuhyun hum in appreciation.



Won't you die tonight for love 
Baby join me in death 
Won't you die 
Baby join me in death 
Won't you die tonight for love 
Baby join me in death 

this life ain't worth living 
this life ain't worth living 
this life ain't worth living 
this life ain't worth living 

Won't you die tonight for love 
Baby join me in death 
Won't you die 
Baby join me in death 
Won't you die tonight for love 
Baby join me in death 

 

- Do you even wonder how it would be if we never met?- Ryeowook asked as both of them basked in the moonlight. The wind swept their cold bodies, cooling them even more. Hot ground made them feel more alive.

- Never- Kyuhyun said without thinking. He don’t have to. He always knew the answer.- This life would be not worth living if not with you.- Ryeowook smiled at these words. He rested his head on Kyuhyun’s shoulder, while their legs tangled together.

- I’m glad you joined me in death.

- I’m glad we both died for love.