I'm Sorry...

Torn

Hey Guys,

OK FIRST OFF I'M SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN LIKE 3 MONTHS I HAD WRITERS BLOCK AND BUT I UPDATED SO ITS ALL GOOD!

Also, if anyone is into the new group BTS/Bangtan Boys I have started a blog on tumblr dedicated to all the good fanfics so check it out here: http://bts-fanficiton.tumblr.com

Please don't be a silent reader and tell me what you think in the comments :)

Please Comment, Subscribe and Upvote,

~ Jocelyn xoxo


- Zico’s POV - 

I stood there and watched it all play out in front of me from the small cafe across the way from the shop Jihoon and his new boyfriend were sitting in.  The brunette boy came up, saw Jihoon and the other guy together and basically broke down crying.  For a second I almost got angry thinking that he was crying for Jihoon, but soon realized it was the boy he was with and something clicked in my brain: They were both trying to get back at us.

Something had never quite seemed right about Jihoon and his new boyfriend, but I could never place my finger on it.  I would have to check with the crying boy to make sure I was right, but I could confidently say that this new relationship was all a show. 

Soon enough replacement boyfriend number one grabbed Jihoon’s arm and dragged him out of the mall.  I figured I would just talk to crying boy now before I lost him...

- Baekhyun’s POV -

I saw a boy with blonde hair approaching me, and was scared for a moment until I felt protective hands rest on my shoulders and waist. 

“ Hi...” the boy started, “ I don’ want to intrude, but what is your relationship with the tall boy that just left?” 

“ I’m sorry, but if you hadn’t noticed he’s not really in the position to answer that question so please leave us alone.” Kibum stated flatly.

“ No, you don’t get it.  You see, the boy he was with, Jihoon, he’s my ex boyfriend.  I cheated and he was really mad and broke it off about a week or so ago.  I was really surprised when he suddenly popped up in a new relationship, he’s slow to trust and doesn’t usually even go for boys.” the boy explained with sadness dancing in his eyes despite his tone and posture, “ I just wanted to know if you were in the same boat?  My name’s Jiho, by the way.” 

I just stood and stared.  There was no way that Chanyeol would date someone with the same story just to get back at the ex’s... right?

“ Yeah that’s exactly what happened to me... well, sort of.” I could hear the weakness in my voice still and really wished it would go away already.

Jiho’s expression softened immediately, “ Let me guess, a misunderstanding?” 

“ Its complicated...” I muttered dejectedly.

“ It always is.” He replied, smirk sitting on his face in ironic opposition to his words, “ I didn’t mean to cheat, it was a mistake.  He won’t forgive me, though... won’t even try to hear my side of the story.”

“ I didn’t have a choice...” I explained softly, tears that didn’t fall from my eyes fell in my voice and I sounded pathetic, “ I either cheated for a short time or lost him for a very, very long time.  There was no other way.” 

“ There’s always a way.” Jiho smiled, placing a hand on my shoulder.

“ Not when Kris is involved, he’s practically god and law in one.” I agued half-heartedly.

Jiho smirked at me, “ Then fall from heaven, little angel, and do what  you want.”

With that he gave me a soft pat on the shoulder and turned to leave, “ Thank you!” I called out after him, “ Good luck getting him back.”

He threw me one last smile over his shoulder and disappeared out the mall doors.

 

A few days later, after much decision making with Jongin and the crew, I decided to tell Chanyeol everything.  Jiho had been successful and Jihoon was gone, which made my life easier.  I had been trying to prepare what I was going to say, to try and figure out how to explain it to him so that he will forgive me, but everything I tried seemed to fall apart in my head and I was losing hope pretty quick. 

I spotted him moping around and steeled myself for the approach, “ Hey.”

“ Oh...” he said, facing me, “ I suppose you’re here to give some bull excuse to try to make me feel better?  Forget it, it’s not going to work.” 

“ Chanyeol I wouldn’t do that,” I argued, “ You are worth far more than bull excuses and loose ends.  You deserve, you need an explanation, and thats all I want; to explain.” 

The tears b in his and his quivering bottom lip made me want to pull him into a tight hug, to tell him everything would be alright, but I didn’t know that for sure and he deserved better than false promises and lies.  ‘But that’s all you are, Byun Baekhyun, and he deserves better than you.’  a voice in my head muttered, but I chose to block it out, or at least try.

“ Go on then, explain.” Chanyeol spat sarcastically. 

I didn’t even have the energy to tell him we needed to go somewhere private, so I just grabbed his arm and dragged him to somewhere more private. 

I sighed and looked up at him, meeting his teary eyes, “ I love you.” 

“ Yeah, sorry, its a little late for that now.” Chanyeol muttered turning to leave.

“ No, please, I really do you don’t get it!  Please, please at least tell me you love me too so I can know whether any of it was ever real.” I begged, tears toppling out of my eyes. 

“ Yes you ing idiot it was real.  I loved you... Dammit I still love you and you ing WENT AND DATED SOMEONE ELSE, YOU BASTARD.  YOU’RE THE FIRST PERSON I LOVED AND LOOK WHAT YOU DID, YOU WENT AND TRAMPLED ALL OVER MY HEART SO DON’T EVEN TRY ASKING ME TO FORGIVE YOU!” Chanyeol screamed, pulling the door open to leave.

“ I know about the bet.” 

First I saw his whole body physically freeze.   Second I heard him swallow really loud.  Third I heard him speak in a small voice, “ How?”

“ Jongin told me.” 

He turned to face me, tears falling down his face, his voice was thick when he spoke, “ So you were just trying to help him win so that you could have me.  And I wouldn’t even listed.  I’m an idiot...” 

“ A loved idiot nonetheless so it doesn’t really matter.” I tried to smile through my tears.

“ What are we going to do about Kris though?  I mean he is going to force me to date her so....” Chanyeol came closer and placed his hands on my waist.

“ I thought about it, and I decided two things: a) Kris isn’t god, nor the law and can’t actually force us to do anything and b) I can just be indecisive.  If neither of you win then what can he do?  No one gets the girl and I can do what I want.  I’m technically free.  Even if we don’t come out as dating we can date in secret it doesn’t matter.  I love you, Park Chanyeol, and don’t you ever leave me again.” and with that I pulled the boy I loved into a kiss, and it wasn’t a passionate kiss, it was all need and love and pain and apologies that tasted like lips and tears and it was the most beautiful thing I had ever experienced in my life.