Love will lead you back

Love will lead you back

Yoona is looking at her phone while standing in front of her locker as if she was waiting for someone's call or message not until one of her friend is running going to her  yoona!! yoona!! glad your here already then the girl pant in front of her wae? did something happen? yoona ask the girl shook her head and breathing heavily ani you passed!!! to IPF Dr. Nam and Dr. Kim is waiting for you at the office I think they want to surprise you the girl smile i havent received any news about that from Dr. Nam and Dr. Kim so how did you know that I passed? yoona ask confused the girl stood up properly and I saw the result im cleaning Dr. Kim's table awhile ago and i accidentally dropped the delivery papers on her table and to my surprise I saw your name so im kinda confused what is that and I saw it..my two eyes saw it palli go to Dr. Kim's office now im sure they are waiting for you the girl smile at her.

while walking at the hallway yoona received a call from Dr. Kim yoboseyo Dr. Kim yoona said yoona please come to my office the Dr. smile neh im on my way already she response.

what is it Dr. Kim? yoona ask when she enter the office Oh annyeong Dr. Nam she bowed to the both doctors Dr. Nam smiled at her. congrats Im Yoona Dr. Kim said and Dr. Nam smiled at her youre really a bright student you really deserves it. Dr. Kim handed the folder to yoona and yoona get it and look to it. omo id passed their requirements.... is this really true? yoona cant believe it and the two doctors nod.

meanwhile siwon together with his peers at the bench of the oval are happily looking at the other students, girls are giggling when they saw siwon looking at them siwon can even wink at them. hey dude you have girlfriend and yet still looking at the other girl huh and siwon shook his head hey guys im not serious on her ok its just a trip and he chuckle. then a pretty lady passed by together with her friends too siwon immediately stood up hey!! joon hye he smile to the girl and the girl smiled back wae? siwon shyly rub his back neck hmm arent you busy at the cheering squad? then the pretty lady shook her head oh that's great!! may I invite you for a dinner hmm tonight i guessed? then joon hye shook her head im not available tonight i have a project to finish mianhae by the way were going now we still have class bye and they left siwon. the other girl talked to joon hye yah do you know who you declined with? its choi siwon...the hearthrob of this school the girl remind to her friend joon hye i know him but im not interested to him besides he has a girlfriend right so why would I? he's a jerk so I dont like. joon hye said.

woooah cool joon hye didnt accept your offer again siwon's friend said and siwon just smirk its ok she's not the only girl in this world. really if I know you really like to go out with her but she always declined you his other friend said yah you have yoona right why not ask her besides yoona is pretty too and smart one of his friend said. she's not my type ok... besides she's kinda boring siwon rolled his eyes.

Yoona is waiting at the canteen waiting for someone when jiyeon and Tiffany arrives wooah look who's here jiyeon smirk  and tiffany smiled let's go and talk to her. they walk going near to yoona hi there Ms. Im tiffany eyed smiled on her and yoona response in a smile hello there Ms. Hwang. tiffany sit in front of yoona are you waiting for someone? tiffany ask and yoona nod neh im waiting for siwon. and crowd started to make noise because siwon's arrived oh I think he's here already tiffany said and stood up. aigoo he's really popular a lot of girls are fantasizing on him. tiffany added. siwon smiled to yoona did you wait for so long sweetie? he even pinched yoona's cheek. and yoona smile ani hmm she stood up and whisper to siwon can we talk to private? hmm i mean we can talk in some quiet place its kinda awkward here. and siwon smiled sure. tifany cant hide her jelousy

they arrived at the garden where other students are reading, talking, sleeping, and so on. what it is? you called me because you said you want me to help you? yoona reminds of siwon oh yeah... Dr. Nam is going to give us a test next week can you help me to study? yoona smiled of course im your teacher right? i'll help you. anyway i have a good news for you I passed for IPF for now im waiting for the representative of IPF to arrived here just to give me the professional exams so we can both study at the same time she smile but its like siwon is not interested well good for you he smiled

Mrs. Choi and Mr. Choi are talking when Seung Hyun arrived. sorry if im late i have to finish our meeting Mr. Choi smiled its ok son have a sit. Mrs. Choi handed the folder to Seung Hyun here is already the papers that they sent me out youll have to study this first before going there arasso we dont have time to talk about that on our house because me and your appa is going out of the country later for some business matters too. Seung Hyun nods neh i will anyway id already set my flight for the next day. I guessed its been a years to see you again both he smiled to his parents. Mrs. Choi smiled back its ok as long as the business is ok arasso? and seung hyun smiled but dont forget to go back here on siwon's graduation Mr. Choi said. and Seung hyun smiled of course appa if that happened ill be the proudest brother in this world i know he can be like you.

Mrs. Im is walking at the street when she bumped to someone oh... Mrs. Im where have you been? but Mrs. Im cant recognize the ahjumma in front of her Mrs. im this is Mrs. Jung she smile oh Mrs. Jung ive been to chuch i just helped the people there to clean id volunteer there Mrs. Jung shook her head aigoo Mrs. Im did yoona know about that? and Mrs. Im immediately shook her head ani dont tell her about that she will not allow me to do that again jebal... Mrs. Jung  shook her head arasso but you'll have to take care yourself too Yoona might get worried about you and Mrs. Im nods neh komawo and Mrs. Jung smile by the way i'll have to go give my regards to your daughter keep safe.

Mrs. Im arrives to there house not feeling well she keeps on close her eyes trying to convinced herself that she's ok not until she collapsed.

Meanwhile Yoona arrived at the Hotel and changing her uniform when she accidentally bumped to her locker and the picture of her mom together with her flew down she grab it and thought of her mother and thought  " why is that im feeling uneasy? "

Mrs. Jung passed by to Im's house when she saw Mrs. Im at the ground near at the door omo!! Mrs. Im!!

Mwo?! yoona gasp hearing what happened to her mom. arasso arasso ill go now komawo Mrs. Jung she immediately run with her hotel uniform. hey yoona where are you going? ask of her co worker but she didnt response.

Siwon is busy talking to his peers with a lot of girls around them his phone is vibrating yoona is calling but his not answering his keep on ignoring it. omo siwon answer my call please....yoona said to herself she cant ride a cab its already has a passengers

Seung Hyun arrived at the Hotel make sure to park it at the basement arasso? before handed his key to the car keeper before entering the hotel lobby he noticed yoona not far from the hotel entrance

hey yoona..what are you doing here? and why your wearing your uniform while waiting here? but yoona didnt response instead she's just looking at seung hyun. are you ok? why your pale? yoona cant hide anymore my mother collapsed she really need me...

Seung Hyun drive his car as fast as he can and Yoona cant hide her worried feelings she feel uneasy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Annyeong!!! readers sorry for late update keke...

i hope you like my update! so how is it?

please leave comments and subscribe too its motivates me :D