Love will lead you back

Love will lead you back

Good Morning yoona greeted every person that she will passed by not until siwon bumped to her hello my pretty tutor  siwon grinned. yah stop calling me on that... yoona whisper while looking around and she continue to walk.

they arrived at the locker area yah Mr. Choi Siwon will you please stop following me yoona irritatedly said. wae? i just want to be next with you besides you are my practicum teacher here siwon smiled and yoona rolled her eyes. after closing her locker siwon stepped closer to yoona and yoona stepped backward that lead her pinned on the locker yah choi siwon..yoona said but its like siwon didnt hear anything. when their face was an inches away  did you ate already? siwon ask and yoona nods yoona tried to push siwon but siwon hold her hand that made her gasp yah choi siwon what are you doing?

I told you last time that I like you right?  siwon still holding yoona's hand well im not interested will you please get off your hand on me yoona said. that's ok...  siwon smile and immediately kissed yoona's cheek yah... yoona immediately pushed siwon away I need to go now bye yoona walked as fast as she can.

Yoona was thinking and Dr. Kim noticed it and she stopped while reading  Yoona is there's a problem?  and yoona snap out oh...what?  yoona ask back Dr. Kim smile only I think youre thinking something is there's a problem? yoona shook her head and smile to Dr. Kim hmm Dr. Kim can I ask a question? Dr Kim nods of course you'll always doing that.. she smile.

hmm how will you..ah.. nevermind yoona immediately said. let me guess its not related to your profession? Dr. Kim smile and yoona look down and nods. what's that? Dr. Kim ask. how will you know if the guy is serious to you? yoona ask. serious about his feelings? or in some matters? Dr. Kim yoona look to Dr. Kim  if he is serious to you .

as long as he keeps his words, he's willing to show his affection to you  Dr. Kim said. are you inlove? and yoona shook her head ani~ im just asking im kinda confused you know and yoona forced a smile.

siwon is with his peers yah siwon you said yesterday today yoona will be yours so where is she now? siwon smirk relax she's not yet mine just wait for another hours. and all of his friends shook their heads.

siwon oppa tiffany greeted siwon with an eye smile but siwon just ignored her hey tiffany how are you one of siwon's friend greeted her, tiffany ignored the guy and sat beside siwon have you eaten already? but still siwon ignored her. until his eyes catch yoona who was walking alone going to the other building. he immediately stood up and run to yoona hey oppa!! tiffany shout. Jiyeon just shook her head.

hey yoona siwon smiled to yoona, and yoona smiled back to him where are you going? siwon ask ah im going to professor nam and siwon nod Ah I see would you like me to accompany you there? and yoona shook her head ani im ok i can go there alone beside your with your friends and ms. Hwang will going to jealous on us. and siwon chuckle she's nothing to be jealous she is not my girlfriend beside you know who is the girl i liked right? and he smile

they arrived to professor nam office anyway thanks for accompanying me here yoona smile ill go inside now and she bow to siwon. when yoona entered already Dr. Nam were reading a papers and he look up oh yoona glad you came sit down he smile here im reading some papers from IPF i have a thought that you will pass on this look they said they already saw your records and they are willing to give you a professional exams if you passed the professional exams they will going to get you as a volunteer intern to different hospital around the world as they do research. yoona smiled and look to the papers is that ok with you? youll be working to them as a volunteer only? Dr. Nam said and yoona nods that would be ok professor nam i still need to gain more knowledge besides its a previllage and yoona smile.

when yoona walk out the room she walk and to her surprise siwon is still there Mr. Choi why are you still here? siwon smiled im waiting for you anyhow its looks like heavy would you like me to carry that? and yoona look to all the books that she has been carrying oh ani its ok its not that heavy.. but siwon insist and still seize the books and walk awayed yoona left behind while looking to siwon and she smile. hey wait for me.. she immediately run to siwon.

the time has passed siwon and his co intern are at the lab doing some research, when yoona passed by she stopped and watched the students and her eyes land at siwon who's busy looking at the microscope not until siwon write something on the paper and he notice someone at the door when he look up he saw yoona looking at him he immediately smile at yoona and yoona smile back Dr. Kim noticed yoona smiling while she was walking she went near to yoona and yoona gasp when dr. kim was at her back and she immediately walk away. Dr. Kim look inside and found busy students.

Meanwhile Mrs. Choi and Seung Hyun are talking at the office you know omma let me go there instead of you dont worry i can handle our business there even without your supervision he smile to his mother Mrs. Choi smile arasso i will let our business to you. seung hyun read the newspaper the he found to the table looks like the stock increased he smile yeah... wait how was our employee doing? Mrs. Choi ask well their doing great, your such a good CEO instead of looking at the customers you always ask about our employees Seung Hyun smile.

Yoona arrived at the hotel after changing her clothes into her uniform not until her phone ring neh omma? oh?...oh wait ill go there wait for me yoona smile after talking to her mother

omma what are you doing here? yoona ask her mother after seeing her mother at the lobby id brought foods for you you must eat well this hotel is so big are you you can work here by yourself? Mrs. Im ask yoona nods neh komawo for this anyhow i must go now omma i still need to work mianhae  go home already arasso? its cold outside and please dont starve yourself too yoona smile before saying goodbye to her omma. and Mrs. Im left already

Yoona is waiting the elevator to open and Mrs. Choi went out the elevator yoona bowed and smiled to her Mrs. Choi stopped and look to yoona are you new here? and yoona nods neh Mrs. Choi smile at her oh I see Im Mrs. Choi Ja Ok. not until Seung Hyun went out to other elevator and found yoona and her mother talking oh omma you left this at my office and he handed the handkerchief and yoona gasp ommo mianhae I didnt know that you are the CEO here she bowed again to Mrs. Choi and Mrs. Choi smiled no need its just ok and she looks to Seung Hyun komawo im leaving now bye and she walked away.

yoona look to seung hyun I didnt know that she is your mother sir mianhae... yoona pout its ok why did you do something on her? he ask and yoona shook her head oh I see so need to be sorry he smile anyway what is that?. yoona looked to her paper bag ah my packed dinner keke my mother went here to give this she smile oh... ok go eat it already so you can be full while working. seung hyun said ani ill have to work first yoona smile. its ok beside i know that's still fresh, foods that serve fresh is delicious... he added hmm if you want ill try to joing you on your break i didnt have my lunch yet seung hyun smiled.

yoona looked to him are you sure sir? is it ok with you? seung hyun nods neh and he smile.

they were at the pantry wherein some employees take their breaks privately sir are you sure you dont want to eat at the canteen? yoona ask seung hyun and seung hyun look to her while chewing his foods you know what instead of looking at me just eat there im ok here he smile and continued to eat.

 

 

 

 

hello everyone how are you? sorry for my late update oh where are you guys why not leaving comments?