Love will lead you back

Love will lead you back

 

Seung Hyun was sitting at his office desk while talking to Yoona so you're an intern at SNUH and a current medical student that was great... but anyway are you sure you can work here as a hotel servant? its quite not related to your interest he said. and yoona just smile yes i can sir i can do house chores. and seung hyun stood up ok then ill introduce you to your supervisor come on..he walk now same with yoona.

while the supervisor touring yoona and giving the rules and regulation they are with seung hyun. when a guest walk outside panicking excuse me sir where is the nearest hospital here? the foreigner ask. seung hyun ask immediately why is there something wrong? *in english*. yes my wife stomach is aching... i think she's suffering to her ulcer again the man said.

yoona look to them and spoke in english too excuse me sir maybe i can help you with that im a medical student from SNU. and Seung Hyun look to yoona in a are you sure look. but your just a student how will i trust you? the man said. i will give her a first aid just call 911 where is your wife? she said.

While the man is calling 911 yoona was giving the first aid... she needs to be in a ER her ulcer is not good... she is aching so much first aid will not work on here... yoona maid the lady to lay side to prevent the hurt. maam dont move or so what ever your in a danger just wait for awhile to emergency arrive yoona reminded the patient.

Seung Hyun just watching Yoona he was so worried at that time he will never know what will going to happen to their customer.

after a minutes the ambulance arrives and the patient already turn over to SNU.

that was great... ive seen to you my father he's like you.. seung hyun smile. yoona smile thank you sir...im just doing my job beside i love helping people too.*there conversation back to korean*

then a call interrupt there conversation hello...*in english* seung hyun said when an unknown number called and he talked to someone on the other line afterwards he looked to yoona.

good thing you did your job seung hyun smiled the patient is now ok. yoona smiled

anyway you'll be working here after school right? so see you again tomorrow seung hyun smiled. yoona nods yes sir thank you again and she smile

Yoona was walking with her bike when she saw her mother walking with a plastic bag on her hand omma!!! and mrs. im look back and she smile after seeing yoona.

where have you been? yoona ask while walking closer to her mom oh i just came out from work look i bought some kimchi and a soup for us mrs. im smiled lets go home now.

while they are eating yoona was staring to her mom not until mrs. im notice it. waeyo? she ask her daughter and yoona smile omma dont go anywhere already arasso? your still going out for no reason yoona smiled what do you mean? mrs. im ask

i know you dont have job already so dont lie to me again.. yoona pout mrs. im looked suprise to yoona how did you know that? who said that to you? have you been to that restaurant? mrs. im ask

yoona shook her head ani omma i just saw what happened that day lets not talk about it just dont go anywhere again arasso beside your suffering in a cancer right so better stay here at the house yoona smiled. im sorry yoona-ah i cant do that i dont want to be a burden to you just because of this cancer mr.s im said yoona forced a smile dont worry about me omma im doing my best next week the result of my registration will be release i hope i can pass it. she smile same with mrs. im im so very proud of you yoona im glad that i have a daughter like you such a hard working girl.

the days has passed yoona was walking at the hallway when siwon appeared hey Yoona!! siwon grinned to yoona. yoona was fixing her lab gown and looked to siwon wae? are you done to my assignment to you? she ask.

siwon shook his head ani im lazy to do that without you he smiled and yoona sigh if you didnt do that you will not learn please do what im tasking you its for your own good Mr. Choi. siwon just smiled youre my intern teacher right? then youll need to be with me to guide me. he said.

yoona and siwon went to see Dr. Kim's current operation with the patient. siwon is just playing the tools and not watching yoona elbowed him and make an eye signal that saying go look what Dr. kim's doing. and siwon wink to yoona before looking to Dr. Kim.

after the operation. are you sure youre serious that your taking a doctoral degree? yoona ask siwon. and siwon smile yes i am just like my father. yoona shook her head then how will you become like him if your not serious and not studying in your own? your just a happy go lucky student arent you? she ask again.

siwon smiled i know when i will become serious or what, for now im not serious hehe he smiled to yoona and yoona just sigh again your giving me stress and yoona walked away from him.

when yoona already out of his sight his some friends appeared so how's it is? yah you said you will get her after 5 days... you only have 2 days left his friend said. siwon smirk dont worry were close already... i will make sure tomorrow she will be mine he smiled as if he's planning something.

aigoo siwon just make sure of it cause if not your bet will be on us his another friend smirk. of course guys i will win on this you know me nobody said no to me he said full of confident.

but i think you will lose now haha she seems not interested on you unlike other girls his other friend said. not be sure of choi siwon haha i can feel you will lose his other friend said. let's see and siwon chuckled.

yoona was heading to her locker when siwon run beside her hey yoona he smile are you going out now? siwon ask. yoona nods i said if you dont have something to do just do your own study around here why are you still following? me yoona said

siwon shook his head im already done to my intern hours if you want i will accompany you where ever you will go? he said between his smile.

yoona look to him no need i can go there with myself thank you for the offer and she opened her locker. but siwon pushed the locker closed and make yoona to face him i want to tell you something. this time he may sound serious.

yoona startled of what siwon did yah choi siwon... she said. yoona... i like you siwon said. and yoona got suprise.. mw..mw..mwo? you like me? she ask. and siwon nods. yoona zipped her lips look siwon i dont have time to play some joke with you excuse me and she opened again her locker.

but im not joking... i like you hmm i have a crush on you ever since.... he smiled. yoona look back to siwon after locking her locker look for another girl im busy ok bye... and she walked away.

when yoona got out of his sight his friends appeared again. woah i smell some victory here his friend said. siwon looked to his friend dont celebrate yet i will not give up she will be mine and i will win on our bet i promised that he said. i like this kind of game she's playing hard to get, its a challenge to me. he smirk.

yoona kept on thinking of what siwon said while she was walking going to her bike when she bump to someone. oh mianhae she bow and continue to walk.

oh someone was thinking and did not recognize me the familiar voice made her look back and on her suprise it was siwon and she shook her head and continued to walk.

but siwon just smirk and still looking to yoona. when yoona arrived to her bike she noticed her bike wheel was flat. oh... what happened? she ask herself.

aish why now? im going to my job ottoke... how will i bring you up from here over there i need to volcanize this... she said to herself.

is there's a problem? siwon ask while looking to the bike yoona look up hmm my bike wheel was out of air yoona said as if she needs a help.

oh...yeah i see it.. siwon look down and touch the bike i guessed you need help.. he smile to yoona are you going somewhere important place? he ask. and yoona nods its already 3:30 and my work will start at 4 i need to be there in time she said.

if you dont mind i will accompany you there i have car.. siwon smiled. dont insist cause you might be late on your work. he added

but how about my bike? i dont want to leave it here... yoona said. then let's leave it to the volcanizing shop and i will accompany you to your work. siwon offered. ok then thank you for the offer yoona forced a smile.

come on.. let me bring your bike siwon offered and he gets the bike on yoona's hands on no need im ok with these its not heavy at all but its too late siwon already get it.

while they are walking siwon looked back and saw his friends looking at them and he smiled full of confident

when yoona went inside on siwon's car student's start gossiping that makes yoona uncomfortable.

Jiyeon saw it and she jaw dropped on what she saw...and she run away.

when siwon went inside the car he notice yoona is not wearing the seatbelt. you must wear this and he went closer to yoona and fix the seatbelt.

yoona can smell siwon's scent and she suddenly felt her heart was beating fast and make herself confused what is that feeling. and siwon smiled to her after fixing her seatbelt.

yoona look away hmm dont think that im into you... i just need your help at this time dont think that... she didnt even finished her word when siwon talked im just happy that were together inside of my car did you know that your'e the first girl who rode here? and he started the engine.

yoona looked to him are you sure? even your mom didnt went inside here? she ask. and siwon nods and smiled.

Tiffany!!!! Tiffany!!! Jiyeon was running while shouting tiffany's name tiffany was busy applying lipstick that time at their class.

wae?! aish your so noisy!! tiffany said to jiyeon. jiyeon was panting i saw yoona and siwon!!! she said between her breath.

and so? tiffany said as if she's not interested. aish!! girl they are together!! not just together!! Jiyeon said. and tiffany looked to her as in together? what kind of together?

yoona went inside siwon's car!!! i saw it with my two eyes not just me other students too saw it.... jiyeon said. mwo?! that yoona!! im yoona?!! omo what is she doing on my oppa's car?! tiffany said and she fixed her make up kit.

I dont know too!! i just saw it that they are together inside the car..... jiyeon said.

that girl!! how dare her go inside on my oppa's car!! tiffany said and stood up come on jiyeon maybe they are stil there.

but its too late when their professor went inside. oh ms. hwang where are you going? the professor ask. sir i just want to go outside dont dare to stop me its important... tiffany said.

oh come on tiffany what's important to siwon he's not even talking to you nor interested to you.. her classmate said and  that girl smiled. and tiffany sent a death glare to her classmate.

Ms. Hwang... your still focusing on none sense thing... focus on your grades youre the daughter of the owner of this school and yet your like that are you not ashame on Mr. Hwang? her professor said sit down there.. and tiffany look again to her classmate and sat same with jiyeon.

siwon and yoona arrives at the near volcanizing shop we will get this later.. right siwon said and look to yoona what time is your out on your work? siwon ask yoona hmm 11pm but its ok i will get this on my own dont bother yourself she smile.

siwon accompanied yoona to the hotel and to his suprise it was her mother company your working here? while looking around. yoona nods neh anyway thank you again im getting down now im already late yoona smiled and opened the door.

when yoona already went inside siwon called his friends haha i can smell my victory already... tomorrow youll se what's my next moves and he smirk.

when yoona was heading to other room she encounter seung hyun while checking rooms oh Ms. im how are you? i havent seen you for awhile seung hyun smiled.

yoona bowed im great Sir... checking some customers? she ask. seung hyun smiled to her neh hmm so far how's your work its like your enjoying your work here. he smiled again.

yoona smiled neh... anyway ill go ahead now i need to clean some rooms and she bowed. while she was walking going away seung hyun was tracing her and he smiled and continued to walk.

after a very long day ahead yoona was preparing for leaving.

she was walking at the lobby when seung hyun saw her Ms. Im are you going home now? seung hyun smiled. yoona bowed neh... but i will get my bike first at the volcanizing shop she smile.

seung hyun smiled to her ok then keep safe.. its already late bye. and yoona smiled and bowed and leave.

Yoona was rushing to the shop because its alreay late night maybe the shop was closed already and she notice siwon was sitting at the front of his car crossing her arms as if he was waiting for someone.

siwon look to her when he notice someone came oh yoona... he smiled why are you here? yoona ask while walking closer.

im waiting for you...the shop is already closed.... but i already get your bike its ok already.... he smiled. oh i see thank you so where is my bike? yoona ask.

at the back of the car siwon point the back of his car this time its not a sport car he's bringing big car. so that he will placed the bike inside unlike awhile ago that he placed the bike over his car that makes sportcar make weird.

oh no need to bother i can have that already yoona smiled. ani anyway did you ate already? siwon ask.

yoona shook her head not yet oh no need to treat me.. i can have that at home she smiled to siwon. andwae!! you need to eat!! look at yourself your so thin..youre working very hard that's bad ok. siwon pinched her cheek and yoona immediately dis allowed that ehem dont touch my face.

come on go get inside... let's eat somewhere... siwon held yoona's shoulder and guide her to go inside the car.

they arrived at the crowd place wherein a lot of tent are you sure are we going to eat here? siwon ask as if he's not into that place.

yoona nods neh the street foods are awesome too come on let's eat to my favorite resto yoona smiled and lead the way to siwon. siwon is looking around as if he dont want to that place.

they went inside a tent it was smoky because of some customers who are grilling their own foods. annyeong yoona bowed to the owner and smiled.

same with the owner. and when she saw the ahjussi was carrying heavy plates she immediately helped him oh ahjussi i told you hire a young adult to did this job... your old enough to do this yoona smiled.

siwon was just looking at them only and he look around. the ahjussi just smiled to her. ahjumma told to ahjussi to hire a employee for this.. i will apply she immediately said. haha i already told that to him he doesnt want to pay for another guy our income here is not yet enough for us.... the ahjumma said anyway just sit over there.. its vacant already. and yoona smiled and go to the vacant seat.

yoona waved to siwon who still standing at the entrance... siwon went closer to yoona and sat can we eat to other place? he whisper. wae? you know what before you complain just try it first ok... she smile and looked to ahjumma ahjumma you know already my order right? make it two she smile and the ahjumma smiled.

then the ahumma went there with a two plate of a hot soup with noodles. thank you ahjumma yoona smiled again.

yoona started to mix it and she notice siwon is not moving his noodles..  after mixing her noodles she exchange hers to him and siwon looked to yoona hey?

your noodles with be cold if you didnt touched it..go try it its delicious... id already mixed it yoona smiled and after mixing her she already ate ohhh....matsa... palli go eat it... she order siwon.

siwon taste it and he reacted hmm ok yeah kinda delicious.

after they ate they are walkign along the street look have you already ate that she point a rice cake in a stick. siwon nod and said dont tell me your going to eat that? and he looks like he was eewwing at the rice cake.

come on let's eat... yoona said. yah its dirty its from the street your not sure of what... he didnt finish his word when yoona interrupt him. its not dirty.. aish your such a pathetic person. yoona said and get a stick. hmm try it...yoona offer the stick to siwon. but siwon shook his head ok then... yoona continued to eat.

while driving home... dont bring me again there arasso... i dont like places like that... siwon said. yoona just look to him ok rich kid.

when they arrived at the bus stop hmm dont bother yourself to accompany me there... your car is not suited to that place yoona said. thank you for driving me home keep safe bye... yoona walked out the car.

siwon get the bike and leave it to yoona. ok then keep safe too are you sure you can walk to that alley?

and yoona nod neh go now bye... thank you again. she smile. ok then see you tomorrow siwon said and looked to his watch oh its already 1am maybe later hehe he smiled. yoona smiled oh yeah see you later at the school anyway study ok? she smile again.

and siwon left already.

yoona was looking to the leaving car and she released a sigh and she smile and look to her bike and she walked now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

why not leaving comments? huhu...

thank you to all my subscribers :)

please leave comments so i know where i will enhance my ability :D

so far how's the story? keke. i hope you like it.