Love will lead you back

Love will lead you back

Yoona and her mother arrived to their house, yoona positioned her bike near at the door. ill go ahead now mrs. im smiled before entering the house. neh omma yoona smiled back

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-rsK67nlOnHM/UJoXt4WjkjI/AAAAAAAABIM/W9tycGrIrKs/s193/cha.jpg

an: please think that this is yoona's mother in this story :D this is Cha Hwa Yun :)

meanwhile choi house. siwon!! i heard your not doing good at the intern wae? are you not interested in doctorate? Mr. Choi ask madly while siwon is just like he's not hearing something.

http://www.koreanmovie.com/upfile/photo_photo/simg/photo11659.jpg

an: just think that this is siwon's father here he is han jin hee :D

yah choi siwon!! im talking to you.. Mr. Choi shout aish appa i love what am i doing but its kinda hard you know... then he received a slap of rolled newspaper from his appa aigoo this kid of course!! you need to study hard... and mr.choi sat down again to his seat appa i can be a great doctor too like you dont worry... siwon sounds arrogant and full of hiself.

then mrs. choi enters to the office bring a tray of a tea. here have some coffee first yoebo and she put down the tray to the table

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101010050513/drama/es/images/a/a4/Kim_Ja_Ok.jpg

an: please think that this is siwon's mother this is kim ja ok :D

siwon was standing in front of the table scratching his head, Mr. Choi was not in the mood and Mrs. Choi noticed it siwon what did you do? aish your'e always give your appa a headache. tsk tsk and Mrs. Choi offer the tea to his husband.

siwon went out at the office and went straight to the stairs as if nothing happened and he encounter his hyung oh what happened? im sure appa shout at you again.. seung hyun smirk. and siwon just smiled nothing 's new hyung anyway where are you going? why you're all get up? siwon ask while looking to his hyung from top to toe.

seung hyun smiled im going to the office i left some important papers there i need to get that immediately and he taps siwon shoulder i'll go ahead now and he stepped down now to the stairs.

oh where are you going? Mrs. Choi ask while closing the door of the office. oh omma im going to the office i left some important papers he smiled ah..ok go ahead mrs. choi smile. seung hyun vowed to the pretty old lady and left.

Mrs. Choi look to Siwon how about you? are you going to sleep already? siwon nod neh i have to sleep because i need to go to school early siwon smiled arasso... then mrs. choi went straight to the kitchen. and siwon went now to his room

a knock from the gate make yoona to stop from reading she looks to her mother who's peacefully sleeping at the floor and went outside. nuguseyo? yoona ask while covering herself a shawl. oh yoona... an old lady said neh mrs. jang? yoona said while walking closer to the get and opened it im sorry for bothering you are you doing something? are you busy? she ask worriedly yoona smile neh but im just reading wae? is there something? hmm you want to talk to omma? yoona ask.

Mrs. Jang shook her head Ani i just need your help my daughter is sick i cant take her to the hospital we dont have money can you help me? she said. yoona nods neh i will where is she now? she ask to our house mrs. jang smile.

omma i will go to Mrs. Jang house now her daughter is sick she needs me...  then Mrs. Im nod and stood up and accompany yoona going out.

while yoona was checking mrs. jang daughter mrs. jang was preparing a hot water. hmm mrs. jang unnie needs to rest she's just over fatigue yoona smiled so no need to worry she just need a long rest, prepare always fruits and let her eat vegetables too yoona smile while standing.

but how her work? if she will be absent we dont have money how will i repay you for that? Mrs. Jang ask. hmm about that why dont you tell to her boss about her situation? yoona said

i cant be absent they need me especially this week there's an international visitor who will stay in our hotel so they need more workers the sick lady said. but yoona said you need to rest... Mrs. Jang said.

yoona smile how about i can substitute you for the meantime? its for this week only right? yoona said oh ani ani dont do that..you helped us already its ok... Mrs. Jang said

its ok Mrs. Jang beside i need to earn more money too especially now.. if you dont mind if i substitute you can i have the 1/3 of your salary there? and the rest will go to you yoona smile to the sick lady

arasso but are you sure about that? you're studying right? the sick lady said. neh but my schedule will fix what is your schedule to the hotel anyway? yoona smile.

my duty there is night shift the lady answered oh that's great!! im already free that time yoona smiled.

while yoona is walking back going to their home she's reading the small paper that Mrs. Jang daughters gave that's his business card call him to inform about my situation and you want to substitute - flashvoice

omma for the meantime while you dont have work i will work to earn money for this week yoona said.

meanwhile Mrs. Choi and Mr. Choi are talking to their bed siwon needs to be a great intern student too just like me... he's just gaving me a shame because of what he's doing right now Mr. choi said so what's your plan about that? talking to your son is not working at all Mrs. Choi said Mr. Nam said there is a good student there, she's just an intern and she's really a smart student and that student is running for  first honor in medicine this coming graduation and she was requested to passed her application to IPF to represent SNU it will be nice if our siwon will be teach by that student right? Mr. Choi smiled wae you need to let your son handled by a student isnt enough that doctors are training him?  Mrs. Cho said but look if a serious student will hold our siwon probably siwon will be caught off guard by that remember he is a guy and guy doesnt want to beat their pride epecially if the girl is above on him only logic yoebo he smile and Mrs. Choi smile too arasso i get it now.

yoona was biking going to SNU she was on her way going in to the gate when a fast sport car entered omo!! im almost hitted by that... aigoo how dare a student can drive like that here? yoona said while looking to the car and she continue to go inside.

when the car parked siwon went out the car and girls are gossiping about his handsomeness. yoona passed to them oh so the driver is the intern student in SNUH yoona thought.

after parking her bike yoona grab all of her books and went straight to the hallway. as usual medicine students are greeting her and she always smile.

after her three class she immediately went to the SNUH to do her intern. annyeong she bow to all the people she was encountering while fixing her lab gown.

Mr. Nam was talking to a nurse when yoona passed to them oh excuse me mr. nam said to the nurse and the nurse nod Im Yoona he called. and Yoona look back and bow to him Dr. Nam wae? she smile.

i need to talk to you are you busy? Dr. Nam said. not that busy.. im going to Dr. Kim's duty to watch and study she smile wae you want to tell something? she added

neh Dr. Nam started to walk same with Yoona about what? yoona ask and put her hands to her lab gown pocket. hmm you know Dr. Choi Ji Hoo right? he smile yoona nod neh he is one of the respected doctor here in south korea she smile wae?.

Dr. Nam said well he want's his son to be trained by you hmm just like he want you to teach his son tutor him just like that he smile is it ok for you? dont worry Dr. Choi will pay for you.

Yoona think first arasso.. I will no worry she smile ok I will rely on you Ms. Im arasso? Dr. Nam said and yoona nod
 wait did he knows this already? she ask and Dr. Nam nod neh and he agreed and he smile.

yoona was looking to her clipboard while walking oh so here's my tutor... working really hard huh siwon interrupt. yoona stopped and looked to siwon so you are the student? she smile.

siwon nod neh so what will you teach me? are you sure you can stand with me? siwon said as if he is planning something. it depends on your behaviors well i see you have difficulties in listening though yoona said as if she was teasing.

are you busy? yoona ask and closed her clipboard wae? siwon ask of course we will start your intern follow me and she started to walk and siwon followed. anyway what is your name? yoona ask. Choi Siwon siwon answered

they arrived at the practice room wherein maniquin patient are located so we will start from the basic did you know how to do first aid? especially when the patients is injured and unconcious? let's think the situation is inside the hospital already yoona ask while removing the white cloth over the injured and unconcious maniquin. siwon proudly said of course i know. then show me how... yoona said and point the maniquin.

siwon immediately gave cpr to the maniquin and yoona shook her head tsk tsk didnt you forget? the first rule? yoona said and crossed her arms. what first rule...siwon think and oh yeah the breathing of the patient.

siwon checked the patient nose and mouth breath and he did the cpr, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. and he checked again the breath. fisrt aid was good enough but please dont forget the first rule before doing cpr especially when the patient is still breathing properly. yoona reminded

its already 4pm and yoona was preparing to leave the SNUH after locking her locker siwon is standing there omo!! you scared me what are you doing there? yoona ask and walk.

well nothing its my break are you leaving now? siwon ask while walking together with yoona. yoona nod oh so since its your break why dont you try to peek or watch some dr's here to have a glimpse on the real field? instead of wasting your time doing nothing.

siwon smirk so your saying talking with you is a waste of time?. Yoona bite her lips  that's not what i mean beside would you please stay away from youre too close to me.

and siwon pinned yoona on the wall because i want to be close with you and he earned a pushed to yoona stop it i need to go. and yoona walked fast dont worry im not interested to you siwon chuckle after saying that to yoona.

yoona arrives at the hotel lobby she was looking around and totally amaze at the hotel she get her phone and the calling card that mrs. jang's daughter gave to her last night.

she called for it. yoboseyo? a handsome voice answered on the other line. oh yo..yoboseyo im yoona imnida yoona replied. oh thank God you called im waiting for your call Hye Jin inform me about your substitution for her where are you now? the guy ask.

im already here at the lobby sir yoona said and she went closer to the reception. great im here too where are you exactly? the guys ask again.

im near at the reception area sir yoona smile. not far from the hallway going to the elevator seung hyun was looking for someone too and his eye land to the girl that talking to her phone too near at the reception so he went closer to yoona.

hmm excuse me seung hyun said and yoona look to where the voice came from oh annyeong she bowed and smiled they turn their phone off.

seung hyun smiled to yoona, let's talk to the office upstairs ill let you meet your supervisor too he smile again. neh yoona said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

hello readers...im receiving few comment please leave comment and do subscribe too for me to have a energy to update reading comments was like a medicine you know that :)

 

thank you all.....