Love will lead you back

Love will lead you back

it was a bright sunday morning yoona woke up to her bed. today ill be working again in SNUH i will do my best aish yoona your always doing your job such a dedicated student and she flash a smile before she look to her window.

your not going to eat? her mother ask after seeing her rushing to their door. ani omma dont worry ill buy foods for my own later save that food for you dont forget to eat ok? and she smile before leaving.

yoona is riding her bike when going to SNU. every medical students are greeting her she's kinda popular to them because she's smart a lot of awards/ recognition was got by her since first year college and when it comes to subject matters a lot of students wants to seek a help on her and she never fails to help them. some are offering a payment and yoona always get yes to them she's doing that as a sideline.

yoona unnie... a student greeted her when she get down to her bike neh? she smile unnie can you help me to my biology report? its kinda hard for me to understand ill pay you for that the student smile. sure when do you need that? she smile again tomorrow if you have time let's study on the library the student offer. arasso my break today is 3pm are you free on that? she smile again. yes unnie im free see you later at the library ok? the girl smiled. ok ill be there yoona smile again.

at SNUH everyone was busy doing their task. aigoo~ Mr. Choi until now your not getting the right way to set the patient's head when his head is injured the doctor said. im almost teaching you in 2 hours here but still your not getting the right way  the doctor added. mianhae im just a student...that's why im here because im just an intern so dont expect a right to a student like me and siwon sigh im not getting the point why you passed as an intern here oh yeah because of your father the doctor said.

meanwhile yoona was standing at the door and watching the practical study of some students and the doctor. all of a sudden the doctor look to the door when he noticed someone at the the door. oh Ms. Im youre here already he smile after seeing the angelic face of yoona. and the students look to the door too.

yoona bowed and flash a smile to the doctor she walked near to the doctor Professor Nam id already passed my form for international pharmaceutical federation thank you for the help i hope i will be passed to their exams and she smile of course you will you are a smart student oh anyway and he faced those intern students this is Im Yoona i know some of you knows her already she is our top student in medicine and she will represent our school to the IPF she is my student she works here as an intern too just like you but she's doing this since first year. and he smile

yoona bowed to them and the student bowed to her exept siwon im really a fan of yours ive heard your name always but i never seen you personally your pretty too the lady student said thank you yoona smile. by the way prof. nam im going now prof. kim needs me to the ER bye and she bowed to Mr. Nam and to the students.

siwon trail yoona while going out the room. ok let's go back to the practice and prof noticed siwon looking to yoona Mr. Choi did you hear me? and siwon looked to Mr. Nam huh? oh sorry... is that your student? Mr. Nam nods i know she's pretty and if ever your planning to court her dont ever do it she's busy studying she doesnt have time on that, like you so better focus first on your intern youre senior already please be serious here were not playing doctor nam said. and the student chuckle.

Yoona was seriously watching the Doctor while operating the patient scapel no.20 the doctor said and the nurse gave it. yoona looked to it she's really serious. she looked to the pulse oximetry that in the finger of the patient and she looked to the electrocardioraphic and notice the slow heartbeat of the patient the doctor looked too scapel no.18 the doctor said again and the nurse gave it. but yoona was like she's not ok on the needs of the doctor Prof. Kim Im not in the right position to say this but I think you cant cut his open part deeper he's not breathing according to the right pulse he might lose his breath when you do it she said worried you can use scapel no.10 to lessen the bloods and will not affect other veins she added. and Dr. Kim lay his hand to request the scapel 10 and the nurse gave it.

while doing it the heartbeat of the patient was slowly pumping but his pulse was pumping according to the blood circulation so they doing great not until the heartbeat of the patient was pumping normally yoona smile.

after the surgery Dr. Kim and Yoona was walking at the hallway you made me proud of you Ms. Im  I thought you will not notice it... yoona looked to Dr. Kim confused what do you mean? and Dr. Kim smiled to her i thought you forgot what i have told you before but happily not he smiled im just trying you awhile ago if you still remember it. Yoona chuckle so your just testing me aigoo Dr. Kim you made me worry about that you might killed that patient if i wouldnt stop you. and the lady doctor smiled of course i will not going to continue that if you didnt talk and if you do its automatic that you forgot what i have told you. and yoona smiled.

siwon and his co-intern student are talking at the hallway when his classmate saw the two ladies approaching oh is that Im Yoona? siwon stopped sipping his in can coffee and looked where his classmate looking at.

the two passed to them while chuckling together. his classmate bowed as a respect to Dr. Kim. Dr. Kim smiled to them and the two entered to the office.

wow she's really pretty when closer the guy said but siwon only smirk.

you dont have class? why are you still here? Dr. Kim said. i do have im just here to inform you about the IPF yoona smiled. oh yeah did you passed it already? today is the submission about that. the dr said. neh i hope I will pass on that Dr. Kim and she smiled. of course you will the dr. said

Yoona was heading to her class now. while walking going upstairs she bumped to someone who's walking down and his talking to his friends and because of that her books fell down on the ground. mianhae she said and she grab her books.

but the guy didnt say anything or either help her. when she totally grab her books she bowed to the guy and walked upstairs.

choi siwon your such a jerk haha the guy said after looking to the beautiful lady who's taking her step going up. siwon just smirk to them and continued to walk.

not until another pretty lady appeared hi Mr. Handsome the lady said. but Siwon ignored him and continued to walk. haha see tiffany he's keeping ignoring you he's not into you ok girl stop it. her friend said. would you shut up Ji Yeon he's  just busy that's why. and she walked upstairs. and her friend follwed her.

tiffany saw something on the ground floor she grab the ID size card hmm what is this? she flip it to see the front and she saw the I.D named was Im Yoona that was an ID in SNUH right? ji yeon said yup, oh wait Im Yoona i know her... tiffany said she is my father's scholar she added. and so? ji yeon said. aish this girl of course she needs this ID beside I heard that girl is a smart one she smile and she will represent our school international we need to give this back to her.

omo is that you? ji yeon said between her laughter. tiffany just smiled of course not im just doing this because daddy knows her and if she will tell to daddy that i gave back her ID my appa will be proud at me and automatic another wish will be command did you get my point? she smile to ji yeon oh yeah now I know haha ji yeon said.

Yoona entered to her room and put down her books while her other classmates are busy talking to each other some are doing there own world she opened her book and she noticed her ID is not there omo where is my ID? i put that here awhile ago she checked her bag but its not there omo i put that here i remember because i thought im late already. and she remembered that her books fell down awhile ago. aish~ that ID is important she stood up and run going out the room.

she runned to the hallway and she passed to tiffany and ji yeon. oh that's yoona right? ji yeon said. hey Im Yoona!! Tiffany shout. Yoona stopped running and look back.

where are you going? tiffany ask yoona bowed as a respect oh Ms. Hwang ahmm i lost my ID im going to look for it mianhae i need to leave she smile but before she turn around. is this your ID? tiffany raised her ID. yoona walked closer to them oh yeah that's mine komawo she smile. no problem girl next time dont put that anywhere so it will not going to lose arasso? tiffany showed her eye smile. neh komawo again yoona said.

after her class yoona walked out the room but her professor called her Ms. Im... the old lady called her yoona looked back next week there will be a quiz bee all of the reputable schools will be a part of that contest Mr. Hwang told us to inform you, you'll be the representative of medical department the old lady smiled. ok professor Lee yoona smiled. ok see you at the office tomorrow arasso? the old lady smiled before leaving neh yoona bowed

Yoona arrives at the library she sat to the vacant table and started to read her book. after some minutes the girl arrived too. unnie am i late? she sat next to yoona. ani your not that late she smile so come on let's start.

and they started to study. after a not so tiring day yoona goes home but before going home she visit her mom's working place she saw her mom washing dishes on the transparent glass of the dirty kitchen she smiled without noticing it and her smile vanished when she noticed her mothers feels something when she touch her forehead and she continued washing dishes

meanwhile Mrs. Im was doing her dishes when she feels dizzy and because of that she dropped one of the plate. after a seconds the owner entered the dirty kitchen yah!! Mrs. Im!! what are you doing?! the owner shout. mianhae mianhe mianhe the lady continued to bowing to the owner that made her more feel dizzy and accidentally elbowed another plate and dropped on the floor. Yah!!! are you going to break all the plates here!! the owner shout again.

Yoona saw everything she wants to go closer but all she can do is to bite her lips and watch what's happening.

then the owner's hasband walk in and look all the broke pieces of the plates and look to Mrs. Im aigoo~ Mrs. Im why your always breaking the plates here?!! the old man shout too. im sorry to say this but we dont need a worker like you here your always doing that if you continue that we will lose all the plates here your fired!! the old man said. Mrs. Im beg to them please dont...im sorry...promise it will not happen again she pleaded she even kneeled that makes yoona's heart hurt seeing her mother kneeling she cant take it anymore she walked closer but she stopped when the old man hold her mother and make stand and force to leave the kitchen then the old lady get mrs. im bag and gave it to her and she even gave the payment for doing the dishes.

Mianhae it will not happen again...please dont fire me i need that job my daughter is studying i need some support for her study please....Mrs.Im pleaded while the old man still pushing her to go out the kitchen. Yoona hide at the post

when Mrs. Im totally pulled out at the kitchen she look down and bow to the door komawo and she leave. Mrs. Im passed to the post wherein yoona hides. yoona was just watching her mother walking. but deep inside of her she was pity to her mother.

yoona bites her lips and take a deep breath and smile and she run towards to her mother.

omma!! she greeted her mother with a smile as if she didnt saw everything. oh yoona how long do you here? Mrs. Im ask worriedly in her thought what if yoona saw what happened.

i just came right now are you going home now? she smile yeah my job is already done there's a few customers that's why i finished early Mrs. Im replied.

did you eat already? Mrs. Im ask her daughter yoona shook her head how about you? then Mrs. im shook her head too let's eat somewhere my treat i got my salary because the owner said i did a good job Mrs. Im said and force a smile yoona look to her mom and smiled hiding her tears sure... let's eat delicious arasso? because you did a good job she force a smile again but this time her eyes showed already the tears that Mrs. Im noticed.

oh wae? why there's a tears on your eyes? did something happened? Mrs. Im ask. yoona shook her head and smiled ani im just happy that im with you...i love you omma im just proud of you... she smile and she hug her mother's arm and she leaned her head to her mothers shoulder while walking. Mrs. Im just smiled and tap yoona's shoulder. i love you too and im proud of you too.

 

 

 

 

hello readers thank you for subscribing I hope you like my update :D

please leave comment

thank you

what can you say about the update?

please tell me :D