Love will lead you back

Love will lead you back

thank you for sharing your foods to me dont worry ill treat you next time Seung Hyun said with a smile and Yoona shook her head its ok sir no need to treat me she smile.

while going back to the locker room yoona's phone ring hmm who's this yoona ask herself because she saw it was unknown yoboseyo? she ask after answering it. Yoona this is me Siwon siwon grinned to other line. wae? im at work do you have any concern there? yoona ask. siwon shook his head I just missed you, what time is your out tonight? siwon ask. dont bother go here i can go home alone better study instead yoona said.

time has passed yoona was on her way to go out at the hotel when she almost get to her bike  siwon appeared somewhere how's work? its already late let me accompany you siwon smile. yah i told you dont go here right... yoona said while getting her bike. lets have some fresh air somewhere siwon smiled. yoona bite her lips and think first arent you busy your supposed to be studying right? yoona said aish here you go again will you please set yourself from stress even in just a hour? come on get your bike and leave at the back of my car come on siwon smiled.

while going somewhere there was a silent between them why your so quiet? siwon ask while driving. nothing I just feel its uncomfortable yoona force a smile youll need to be used on this especially now siwon said and he smile.

they arrived at the park wherein they can see the han river woah what a stress reliever siwon shout after getting out the car. yoona just smiled at him siwon went closer to yoona and pulled her closer to the river see your smilling youll just need a rest too your not a super woman arasso siwon pinched yoona's cheek this time yoona didnt removed siwon's hand instead she said komawo and she smile.

they are talking random topic yoona cant stop chuckling on siwon's childness nature anyway hmm when are you going to say yes to me? siwon ask, yoona stop chuckling and look to siwon arent you excited im not in a hurry besides.... she didnt finish her words. yoona you dont need to say that i just need yes or no answer he said. yoona just look to siwon and smile I dont know but dont you think its too early?. siwon smiled and hold yoona's shoulder and he hug her its not early my dear. and yoona smiled and hug back siwon pushed away yoona in an inches whats was that hug for? yoona look to siwon I guessed its a yes already? siwon smiled and hug yoona again is that real? and yoona chuckle and nods and siwon grinned.

 time has passed siwon accompanied yoona going home so up to here only let's see each other tomorrow ok? siwon and yoona nods hmm so where is my goodbye kiss? siwon ask and yoona smile eh? only on cheek arasso and siwon nods but when yoona lean closer to him and its going to kiss his cheek he immediately turn his face to yoona so their lips landed to each other yoona immediately touch her lips and siwon smiled at her its ok besides were couple already siwon said and they bid goodbye to each other already and when yoona already gone to his sight he drive his car away.

so i won she already accepted me as her boyfriend so better get ready tomorrow arasso? siwon laugh while talking at the phone, proof? ok lets see tomorrow haha sorry but the victory is mine already sorry guys.

siwon and his peers are having their happy time near at the hallway when yoona passed by hey dear!! siwon called yoona, and yoona didnt know how to react but she smile to siwon are you going to the hospital already? siwon ask while walking near to yoona and the pretty girl nods oh anyway guys this is yoona my pretty tutor girlfriend siwon proudly introduce yoona to his friends. and yoona smile to them really she is you girlfriend? one of siwons friends ask. give us proof the other one said while grinning and yoona didnt know how to react but siwon smiled to them, ji Yeon was accidentally hear everything so she wait the next thing that will going to happen.

proof here siwon leaned closer to yoona not here siwon its already public display of affection we might get caught by a guidance yoona immediately remind to him oh sorry guys but my girlfriend really concern to me siwon said and the other said arasso its ok she has a point. yoona smiled ill go ahead now i need to talk to my professor see you later she said to siwon and siwon wink back arasso bye sweetie he smile to yoona.

Tiffany!!! i have a news for you!!! Ji yeon shout while going at the room tiffany stop playing her mp3 what? jiyeon sat next to her i have a news for you i mean a bad news for you jiyeon said between her breath.

yoona and siwon are already a couple!!! ji yeon said it without hesitation what? are you sure on that? tiffany ask and ji yeon nods yes siwon announced it to his friends awhile ago ,.that girl!! how dare her tiffany said its pretty obvious that she really mad.

siwon and yoona didnt have a chance to see each other because yoona had a meeting with her professors and siwon had their practicum class. yoona went already to the hotel today is the day where in their international guest where going to arrive from states. she became busy attending the needs of their customers.

after a long hours of work yoona together with her colleague went to their locker room to rest.

 yoona already leaving after changing her clothes when seung hyun encounter her are you going home now? he ask and yoona nods did you have your dinner already? seung hyun ask. and yoona shook her head maybe ill buy at the street and take it home she smile to her boss. if you want lets have one besides i didnt have my dinner yet too... would you? he offers my treat anyway he smile.

yoona and seung hyun went to the place wherein yoona used to have her lunch, dinner or if whenever she want to eat. is it ok to you that we can have our dinner here? yoona ask and seung hyun smile and nods of course besides i like to try it he smile again.

ahjumma yoona greeted the ahjumma and the ahjumma smiled oh yoona there have a seat and he look to seung hyun and she bowed seung hyun smile to the old lady yoona youre recently bringing handsome friends of yours here ha.. the old lady smiel to yoona and yoona chuckle and look to seung hyun keke dont mind her. then ahjussi passed to them bringing some plates as usual yoona helped him again but this time seung hyun dis allowed it and let him self do it ani no need i can handle this the ahjussi said to seung hyun komawo he smile and seung hyun just stood back. aish i told you already hire me yoona teased the ahjumma and ahjussi.

seung hyun and yoona are eating already this place is nice are you often going here? he ask yoona and yoona nods neh this is my favorite place she smile.

i hope we can there again together with the other employee at the hotel their foods is awesome he smile to yoona. hmm would you like to try kimchi cake on stick? yoona ask. and seung hyun nods sure where there? he pointed the mini stall not far from them and yoona nods lets go yoona smile to him.

Seung Hyun helped yoona to bring her bike out to his car komawo for the treat sir yoona smile no problem hmm the alley is dark would you like me to accompany you? and yoona immediately shook her head no need its ok im fine keke. and he wave bye...

after reading some books yoona get her phone and she text siwon

- sorry we didnt seen each other today

but after reading it siwon continued to play his xbox

after an another hour yoona texted again siwon

- goodnight see you tommorow :)

siwon immediately erased it after reading it and he sleep again.

 

 

 

 

 

waaaah siwon your so bad!! >_< lol im hating my own fic haha :))

anyway thanks for reading it....

thank you for subscribing and leaving comments :)