Is It Just Me?

Open Up Your Eyes.

Listen to- "Jealousy" by Teen Top

Before school, Gaeun stopped by a bakery to pick up some cupcakes for both Woohyun and Youngmin as a form of apology. She was the reason they had fought and got in trouble after all.

"Can I have 2 boxes of 4 cupcakes?" Gaeun asked the nice, elderly woman who was behind the counter. The lady gave her a smile and got the boxes and put on some gloves. "What flavors would you like?"

Gaeun remembered how Youngmin loved Key Lime and Red Velvet. "In one box can I have 2 Red Velvet and 2 Key Lime." The woman prepared the first box then when it came down to picking out some for Woohyun, Gaeun had no idea what he liked. She frowned when she realized, she really didn't know much about Woohyun.

"Uhh, I'll take 2 Vanilla and 2 Chocolate." She smiled. You can't go wrong with the classics. The lady wrapped them up all nicely and Gaeun paid then was on her way to school. She looked down at the boxes inside the bag and smiled to herself.

She walked into class and Youngmin was the only one there. She took a deep breath and sat down next to him. He turned and gave her a smile. She took out one of the boxes that was for him and handed it to him. Youngmin's brows raised, "For me?" Gaeun nodded her head and chuckled.

He opened the box and his eyes lit up, "Wah, my favorite!" He hugged her which threw both of them off guard. Youngmin pulled away and cleared his throat awkwardly. "Thank you Gaeun." 

The bell rang and Woohyun was still not in class. Gaeun sighed and Youngmin noticed the other box and he immediately knew they were for Woohyun. His mood sank and he shook his head. After everything yesterday, she still cared.

"Is everyone here today?" The teacher asked. "Ma'am, Woohyun's not here." Said one of the girls.

The teacher nodded her head, "Woohyun won't be with us for the remainder of the week." She said. Gaeun's eyes widened, "What, why?" She blurted out and everyone looked at her.

"Gaeun." Youngmin said in a low voice to get her to stop. The teacher eyed her, "He's suspended for the remainder of the week."

"But-" The teacher stopped her from going on. "We're not here to talk about Woohyun." She said and started the day's lesson. Gaeun zoned out the whole period, she felt guilty that Woohyun got suspended. 

Once the bell rang, Youngmin offered to walk her to class but she told him that she had something to take care of. She skipped school and went straight to Woohyun's house. She knew she would get in so much trouble but it wouldn't be compared to the trouble Woohyun was in.

She rang the door bell and within seconds, the door opened. Woohyun's eyes widened and so did Gaeun's when she saw that he was only in a pair of basketball shorts and nothing more. She covered her eyes and Woohyun cleared his throat. 

"Gaeun, w-what are you doing here?" She walked inside and handed him the box of cupcakes as she remained looking down to avoid seeing his body. Woohyun laughed and took the box. He opened the box and his face fell a bit, "Oh thanks but, I don't like Vanilla and I'm allergic to Chocolate."

Gaeun's eyes widened, "I'm so sorry, I had no idea." She bit down on her lip and Woohyun reassured her that it was okay. "Oppa~" 

Gaeun looked up to see a girl wearing one of Woohyun's shirts coming down the stairs. Her hair was slightly disheveled and Gaeun's heart sank. Woohyun shut his eyes, "I told you to stay in my room."

The girl stood next to him and eyed Gaeun with a face of disgust, "Who is this?" She asked. Gaeun looked around and bowed. "I'm Gaeun." She said in a low voice and the girl laughed. 

"Why are you here? Can't you see," She wrapped her arms around Woohyun and winked, "We're busy." Woohyun pushed her away and handed her the box of cupcakes, "Put these in the kitchen for me."

The girl rolled her eyes and did as she was told. "Gaeun-" She shook her head and forced a smile, "I'm sorry for interrupting. I won't come here ever again. Oh and I'm sorry that you got suspended because of me." She headed for the door as Woohyun called out for her but she didn't turn back.

Once she shut the door behind her, her eyes became watery. She sighed and bitterly laughed. She looked up to see Youngmin standing a couple of inches away in front of her. He looked hurt. 

"Youngmin." She called out. He forced a smile just like she had earlier, "It's nice to see that you care about him." He said and scoffed. Before Gaeun could protest, Youngmin grabbed her wrist and began dragging her with him. "Let's get back to school before we get caught." Gaeun simply followed after him without saying a word.


I finally updated, yay! :D
I'm so sorry, I've been neglecting all my fics for my new one, Banging Mrs. Jung's Son! >.<