Stay Away.

Open Up Your Eyes.

Listen to- "Hello Hello" - NU'EST

It's been a week and Gaeun's had time to settle into her new classes and being in a new school. She now pretty much knows her way to all her classes but she hasn't gotten the chance to quite explore the whole campus.

She was in her 4th period class when she felt herself falling asleep. She asked to go to the bathroom when really she just wanted to walk around in hopes of waking herself up a little more.

As she was walking through the halls she heard someone call out to her. "Are you stalking me?" She asked with a raised eye brow.

Woohyun chuckled and walked closer to her. "Correction, I believe you're the one stalking me." He winked at her and she felt herself slightly blush.

"Is this your way of flirting with me?" She asked.

Woohyun puffed out his cheeks and put his head up, "Oh so you think I'm flirting with you?" He asked in a cocky manner.

Gaeun laughed, "Well it seems like you are."

"I don't just flirt with anyone. You have to be beautiful."

"So, tell me Woohyun, am I beautiful?" She asked.

Woohyun smirked. Never had a girl challenged him in a way like this. Girls were typically all shy around him and wouldn't be playful the way Gaeun was.

"You know what, I like you. You know how to play." 

Gaeun scoffed, "You didn't answer my question." She pressed her tongue to her cheek and raised her brows, "I'm waiting~" 

Just as Woohyun was about to answer, he was interrupted. "Uh, Gaeun, the teacher sent me to look for you since you were taking long." Youngmin said.

Woohyun rolled his eyes, "Can't you see we're in the middle of something freak."

Gaeun's jaw dropped, "Don't call him that. Mean much?" She scoffed and began walking to class.

Youngmin smirked, "Looks like your little plan of winning her over isn't going to work. She sees right through you."

Woohyun began laughing, "You have no idea. I'll have her wrapped around my finger in no time. Don't tell me you want her?"

Youngmin grew stiff. He cleared his throat and walked back to class leaving Woohyun laughing by himself.

When Youngmin took his seat Gaeun apologized, "Look, on behalf of Woohyun, I'm sorry that he called you a freak. He had no right to say that to you."

Youngmin gave her a small smile, "It's Woohyun what do you expect?" Gaeun laughed.

Gaeun and Youngmin walked to lunch and when Jiah saw them she quickly pulled Gaeun away. "What did I tell you? Stay away from him!" She said under her breath.

Gaeun pulled herself out of Jiah's grasp, "What? Why? There's nothing bad about him." She said.

"Just trust me okay. Stay away from Jo Youngmin." Jiah said.


Ooooh, maybe Gaeun wants to play too.