More Mysteries.

Open Up Your Eyes.

Listen to- "One Better Day" - MBLAQ

Gaeun was walking down the empty halls, anything to get out of class. She spotted a boy leaning on the front desk waiting for the secretary. When he turned she was able to see his side profile.

"Oh, Youngmin!" She called out. The boy turned and gave her a confused look. He pointed to himself in a questioning manner. "Yes you!" Gaeun knitted her brows together and began walking towards him.

"I think you're mistaking me-" Before he could finish Gaeun cut him off.

She examined the uniform he was wearing. "This isn't from our school." She said. It read: Seoul Juvenile Detention Center.

The boy raised a brow at her, "Well if you would have let me finish-"

Once again he was interrupted but it wasn't by Gaeun. "Gaeun!" Someone called out to her so she turned around. Her jaw dropped when she saw that it was Youngmin, in the correct uniform. She looked back at the other guy and her eyes widened. Was she seeing double?

Youngmin let out a sigh when he looked at his brother who was smirking. "This is my twin brother, Kwangmin."

"Twin brother?!" Gaeun was more than shocked. "Wow, that's so cool!" She beamed as she smiled at Kwangmin who was still smirking.

"But wait, why don't you come here? Why are you wearing-" Youngmin cut her off before she could continue on with her million questions that he knew she was capable of.

"Okay Gaeun, you should get back to class." Youngmin forced a smile. Gaeun clicked her tongue and waved goodbye.

Youngmin faced his brother. "Let's just get this done." He said.

"I'm surprised you have a friend who's a girl." Kwangmin said. Youngmin's blood began to boil by his brother's comment. He grabbed him by the collar and glared into his eyes.

"And it's all your fault!" He yelled and pushed him away before walking into the office.

Later on during lunch, Gaeun couldn't get Youngmin and his brother out of her mind. "Hey Jiah, can I ask you something?" Jiah nodded her head so Gaeun continued, "Youngmin has a twin brother right?" Jiah's eyes widened and she nodded. "Why is he in Seoul Juvenile Detention Center?"

Jiah cleared , "We shouldn't be talking about this. You and Youngmin are friends so you should ask him personally."

Gaeun rolled her eyes and stood up, "I'm going to go buy a water." As she walked through the hall towards the vending machine she felt someone from behind pinch her sides. She jerked up and let out a shriek. She turned around to see a laughing Woohyun. She growled and hit his chest.

"Ah, that hurt!" He whined.

"That's what you get for scaring me." She muttered and they both walked towards the vending machine. The machine wouldn't accept her money and she grew frustrated.

Woohyun laughed and took out his wallet and inserted the needed amount and a water came tumbling down. Gaeun cleared and bent down to grab it before walking away.

"No thank you?" Woohyun called out.

Gaeun turned around and gave him a blank stare, "Thank you." She said making Woohyun shake his head and smile.


Hello guys (: How are you?
So I wanna start updating this daily but we'll see.
Have you guys heard "You Got Some Nerve"?
OBSESSED with FeelDog's part!
I wanna start a fic with him in it :D What do you think?